The Return of The Random Thread Once Called KH Werewolves!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by khmage1918, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

What!? Why? .... Alright... Eden2 saddened herself at the thought of Tete.

2. Haseo Knight of Light

Jeffrey 2 walked througth the portal.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Jeffrey2 was with the other hosts in their club room. Only there was one odd about it, it had jungle plants in it.

"That's good," Jeffrey replied. "Let's start over."

3. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Relax....You always said that Nikolle and Tete would make a grat couple, right? Valerie smiled at the thought. But.....There is one prolem to this....

OOC:Since Eden-chan doesn't really know anything about Ouran.... Maybe just this once I could temporarily play Tete? *pulls off puppy dog eyes*
    BIC:
    Sora entered the jungle room and looked around. Wow....and I thought my island was tropical...but this? "Huh? Its just Sora. You're late!"Roxas and Edym said.Sora picked up a calender and looked at it. "According to this calender it should be early April..." Eh?But its almost September... "Fearing the chill and curling yourself in a kotatsu is nonsense! What do you think we have this flawless air conditioning for?"Riku asked. Yep, I'm in the right world....Sora sighed.

4. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 sighed and closed her book. "I feel so sorry for Bella...."

5. Haseo Knight of Light

"Is there something of the club policies you want to criticize?" Jeffrey2 asked. "O' Sora-kun, who owes us an eight million yen debt?"

6. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 stood up and brushed the dirt off her skirt and started to walk around, blushing.

7. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora twitched at the memory of breaking that 8 million yen vase. "A good man should not bundle himself up. Even if this is early spring when the world is freezing. At this club, we want to receive those freezing kittens with a warm tropical paradise aura. Yes! Today this place is the ultimate paradise! a hot, hot island of everlasting summer!"Riku put his arm on Sora's shoulder. "Actually I feel cold in various ways."Sora muttered under his breath.
    -time skip(the host club is now open!X3)-
    "This is such cruelty. This skin as sleek as ivory. This ceremonial dress akin to the king of Bali's... But before my goddes I can only succumb, and am nothing but a loyal servant."Riku said to one of his customers. "Riku-kun..." "Riku-sama..." "Wow...." "Ah, yes. Next week is when our Ouran Host clube dance party takes place."Riku said. Sora's ears twitched. "A dance party?"he asked.

"What kind of things do you do at a dance party?" "We book the entire Center hall of the Center building."Edym said. "And it'll just be the most fantastic thing ever."Roxas said. "But I really wanted to spend it alone with you, Roxas." "Don't say that, Edym... Honestly, I too...." "Its so beautiful! Brotherl love with a tropical pardise flavor!"The 2 girls squealed. "Is it me or are our customers more highly-strung than usual?"Sora asked, looking at Jeffrey2.

8. Haseo Knight of Light

Jeffrey2 was writing something down on his clipboard. "Exposing a certain amount of skin is well-received," he replied.

9. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"You planned this tropical project, Jeffey-sama?"Sora asked.

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 was walking over to the host Club to find Sora.

11. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Valerie2 noticed Eden2 and chuckled. "I thought you didn't know anything about Ouran."she said.

12. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

" I don't..." Eden2 said nervously. " But I'm trying..."

13. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"If you want to try, then try and find eppisode one and start from there. We're on Eppisode 2 right now, but since you on't really know much and we need Tete for this..."Valerie2 pulled off a pair of 'lost puppy' eyes. "Maybe I could temporarily take over with Tete. We do need him for this."she said.

14. Haseo Knight of Light

"I do not have the power to make the decision," Jeffrey2 replied. "The operations of this club are entirely decided upon the King, Riku." He pushed up his glasses. "But I guess it paid off nonchalantly leaving a photo collection of Bali on his desk." He continued writing on the clipboard.

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

" You know I would let you, you don't have to ask." Eden2 said.

16. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"Thank you! Thank you thank you Thank-you!"Valerie2 jumped into the air at the last thank you. "Alright! Alright!haha!"she kept jumping into the air, laughing.
    ------
    This guy is the shadow king.... "Ta-da!"Demyx chuckled. "Demmy-kun you look Kawaii!"The 2 girls looking at Demyx said. "These are flowers from Bali. We got them deliver by air!"he saw Axel and smiled. "Hey, Axel!"he climbed up and put a lei of flowers around Axels neck. "See? Now we match!"he said happily. One of the girls fainted in her chair. "Lady Tsubaki!" Sora was watching the two girls. I still don't get those 2....

"Sora-kun."He turned back to his 3 customers. "Your not going to wear tropical clothing?"a girl asked. "I want to see."anoter girl said. "no, I prefer to wear clothese that fir for the season."Sora said. "I have a costume for you too, Sora! And its a paired set with mine!"Riku said. "No thank you."Sora said. "Sora-kun wants to treasure the sense of the seasons, huh?" "Then it would be lovley to see blooming sakura blossoms at the dance party." "a couple dancing amidst the sakura blossoms, how dreamy!"The 3 girls were in awe. "Is that so?"Sora asked. "I think its cute that you all have dreams."He said, smiling.

The 3 girls were in total awe. "Excuse me."a voice said. Sora turned his head to see a girl with chestnut hair and hazel eyes. "I do believe its almost time for the next shift."the girl said. "Oh, sorry.So your my next customer?"Sora asked. "I'm Nikolle from class 2-B. You are much cuter than the rumors give credit."Nikolle said. "I have decided...I will make you my next favorite."she said. Rikus jaw dropped.

17. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 finally found the Host Club Room. She kept blushing, hoping no one would tease her and take her things, or even result to violence.

18. Haseo Knight of Light

-time skip-
    Riku was sitting at a table all alone eating ramen. "I cannot accept this!" The others were at a table on the other side of the room. "My lord, stop eating commoner noodles..." Roxas said. "...and help out planning for the dance party!" "Is he so displeased with the fact that Princess Nikolle prefers Sora now?" Edym asked. Jeffrey2 was typing on a laptop. "Her illness isn't something new," he said.

19. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Valerie2 was watching Eden2 like a hawk.
    ------------
    "Illness?"Sora asked. "The 'host wandering' illness."Edym said. "In other words, the 'switch guys every now and then' illness."Roxas said.

20. Haseo Knight of Light

Jeffrey2 continued typing. "Usually, regular customers decide on a host and designate them forever," he explained. "but she has a habit of periodically changing her favorite." Demyx slid over next to Sora and Jeffrey2. "Just before this, that favorite was Riku-chan, right?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.