The Return of The Random Thread Once Called KH Werewolves!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by khmage1918, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 was in her room, eating some strawberries with whipped cream.

2. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

OOC: Hey I'm back!

BIC: Exel looked at Eden in her state. Are you sure you can walk straight? He asked concerned with her position in right now.

3. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"So its just because his customer got snatched away."Sora said. "No! Thats not how it is!"Riku shouted. "Alright, I can't stand it anymore. Sora, look like a woman already!"He said, pointing to Sora. "Eh?"Sora was confused. "Why doyou have to be popular amungst girls if you're already a girl?!Frankly the only people that know you're a girl are the club members here!"Riku shouted. "P.E is an optional class, and she opted not to take it."Edym said. "Male and Female seating numbers are intermixed, so noone would know."Roxas said.

Riku grabbed a chest and opened it up. "You see, daddy...Daddy wants..."He took out a large picture frame and showed it to Sora. It was the picture of him on his school ID. "Daddy wants you to look like this!" "Don't blow up other peopes photos without their permission!"Sora snapped. "The more I look at it,the more I'm in awe."Edym looked at the picture. "How did 'this' become 'that'?"he asked. Sora decided to make up a story to explain. "The day before the first day of school someone put gum inmy hair. So I cut it because it was bothersome. I don't really mind if I'm taken for a guy."he said.

"Girls shouldn't use 'ore'!!!!"Riku yelled. "Mom! Sora's using foul language!"he whined, falling to his knees.

4. Haseo Knight of Light

"Mom, being?" Roxas asked, looking at Jeffrey2. "Position-wise... probably me," he replied.

5. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden shrugged her shoulders.
    ~~~~~~
    Eden2 was reading again on her bed.

6. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Exel stood there for a minute and sighed. Fine I'll take you. He said.

7. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"Besides, to pay off by debt before graduation... Its much easier being a host and getting designations than being someone who does trivial chores."Sora said. "By the way, do you have any ballroom dancing experience? Thats a must for the party."Edym said. Sora's eyes widened. "But...the party had nothing to do with my assignment, right? I'm not interested in events and...Actually, I'd like to be absent-"He stopped when Riku was glaring at him.

"No, ballroom dancing is common knowledge for a gentleman. If you want to take the path of the host so bad, show me how serious you are Sora-kun. If you cannot master the waltz in one week, and show it off at the party... You will have to expose yourself as a girl, and will be demoted back to trivial chores!"Riku snapped. Sora squeaked. Why me?
    -the next day-
    "Quick, quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow."Nikolle was helping Sora with his waltzing. "Very nice, Sora-kun. Put your feet together at 'slow'. The gentleman must lead. Look carefully at your female partner."Sora was very nervous with this. "O-okay..."Riku was watching the two with a sad expression. "Oh!"Sora suddenly tripped and landed on top of Nikolle. "Oh man...I'm so sorry."Sora said. "Its okay, Sora-kun."Nikolle wrapped her arms around Sora.

8. Haseo Knight of Light

Riku was sitting in the corner of a windowsill. "Our lord is looking gloomy," Roxas and Edym said at the same time. They turned their heads to face each other. "I heard he wanted to be her practice partner," Roxas said. "It's impossible for him to be Sora's female partner because of his height," Edym replied.

9. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"I'm sorry Nikolle-san...to ask you to be my practice partner."Sora said nervously. "Oh, I don't mind. I heard that you won't be able to recieve guests because of this intensive practice. I'm rather happy that I will be able to monopolize your time."Nikolle said.Then she realized something. "Oh, are these new cups? These are Ginori, right?"she asked. "Ginori?"Sora asked. Doesn't that mean Earth seaweed?

10. Haseo Knight of Light

"You have the eyes of an expert," Jeffrey2 said to Nikolle. "This set just came in yesterday. Our club is putting effort into upgrading its tea set collection."

11. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

I wonder when Val is gonna Tete... Eden2 thought, licking some whipped cream off her lip.

12. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

OOC: Crud. I g2g guys. Later!

13. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:Awww...By Xephos.
    BIC:
    "I see....It has a gorgeous color....its beautiful."Nikolle said. Riku looked over at Nikolle. "So you like tableware?"Sora asked."N-n-n-n-no, I don't really like them. W-what are you saying?"Nikolle laughed nervously. She's acting alot different in his world... The door opened. "Good day."Sora turned around at the voice immediantly.Tete! "I have the new tea cups you ordered."Tete said. Nikolle lifted her head slightly, taking her mind off the teacups.

14. Haseo Knight of Light

"Ah, thank you," Jeffrey2 said to Tete. "The wares you have chosen for us are all very well received by the ladies. You are very good."

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 kept reading, smiling.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Eden sighed, bored.

16. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"I'm glad to hear that"Tete smiled. "Is that someone from the company?"Sora asked. Might as well expect that Tete's gonna be different here too.... "No, I'm just a student. I am wearing a uniform, right?"Tete asked. Nikolle chuckled. "You are a funny person, Sora-kun. But that is understandable. He doesn't look like the heir to a first class coorperation."Nikolle said, turning towards them. "Heir?"Sora asked. Nyeh....Things are way different in this world....

OOC:Eden....We kinda need a fake last name for Tete....^-^;

17. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Eden2 ended up snoozing in her room.

18. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:EDEN!!!!We need a fake last name for Tete!

19. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

OOC: SORRY! Um.... Meril?
    O.O;; You did not just!
    It was part of it...

20. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:Meril?It sounds like Maril but sure!XDDDDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.