The Return of The Random Thread Once Called KH Werewolves!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by khmage1918, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haseo Knight of Light

OOC: I still have till Val-chan's birthday.:3
    And now she's getting mad at me, Jeffrey2 thought. I was just following the script.

2. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

"EDEN2 IF YOU CAN HEAR ME WHICH I KNOW YOU CAN BECAUSE OF YOUR AUTHER POWERS. THAN COME HERE ITS ABOUT KUAXA!" he yelled into the sky

3. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Hey guys!

BIC: Bella sighed, not sure on what to say. Truthfully, she wanted to beg him not to go. To find some way to stop him or even...She shook the thoughts out of her head. What to do, what to do....She fidgeted a bit and felt the weight of something in her pocket. She had long forgotten about a small locket she kept with her at all times, that was until she had to change. Her mind wandered to the pack she had once belonged to....Maybe she could....Maybe...

4. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:Okay, I'm just gonna do a time skip.X3
    and Hiiiii Light-chan!X3
    BIC:
    -one week later-
    "To all the little lambs who have gathered here tonight at the Ouran Host Club Dance Party....Wecome."Riku said, bowing. Suddenly 3 chandeliers from the ceiling lit up and an orchestra started playing.

5. Haseo Knight of Light

"We wish you to enjoy this dance with all of our host club members," Jeffrey2 told the crowd. "Also, to the lady who displays the best dance, to the guest who is chosen as queen tonight, you shall receive a warm kiss from out king on your cheek."

6. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"Do your best, baby."Riku gave a wink. All the girls started squealing. "Sora, you don't look too enthusiastic."Roxas and Edym said at once. "I'm not used to these events. The only dance party I've really been to was the Halloween Festival in my neighborhood."Sora said.

7. Haseo Knight of Light

"I probably wouldn't call that a dance party," Jeffrey2 said. "Well, at least have a taste of the food here. It'll be a treat."

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"A treat?"Sora thought it over. "You mean....Like Ootoro?"He asked with a small pout.

9. Haseo Knight of Light

Jeffrey2 snapped his pen. They all gave Sora a frightened look. "Ootoro!" Riku said. He did a frontflip over the balcony and landed on his feet. Jeffrey2 took out his phone. "Get us some ootoro immediately!" Riku said, pointing at Jeffrey2. He dialed a number. "Aww, poor child," Roxas and Edym said, rubbing against Sora. "Add some premium sushi platters to that," Jeffrey2 said into the phone.

10. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Damn you rich jerks....Sora whined as the duo rubbed against him.
    But soon the 'Ootoro' incident was over with and the club members were dancing with the girls. Sora was standing against a pillar, 2 girls watching him. "Sora-kun."Nikolle went up to Sora wearing a black dress. "I've been looking for you. You would dance with me, right?"she asked. "Of course."Sora said, taking Nikolles hand.

"Nikolle-chans here."Demyx whispered. "Well then, begin our mission."Riku whispered back. "Roger!" Axekl and Demyx rushed pas Sora and Nikolle. Axel picked up Sora and the 2 rushed off at the speed of light. "What was that? A Kidnapping?"Nikolle asked. Riku smirked.

The 2 went into the changing room. "Here she comes."Edym said. Axel put Sora down. "You didn't have to be so forceful."Sora said. "Just change into these."Edym and Roxas handed Sora a blue bag and Demyx pushed him into the changing room. Sora sighed and started to get changed.

11. Haseo Knight of Light

"An accident at the end will heat things up," Jeffrey2 said. He pulled back his sleeve and looked at his watching. "Listen, Sora. Your time limit is twenty minutes before the climax of the party. We've already called out Mr. Meril to the designated classroom."

12. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora came out fully changed with the wig on."Be sure to get his feelings out, okay?"Demyx asked. "Well, we're still feeling insecure because this is our Lords strategy plan."Roxas and Edym said at once. "Hey, how can you all stay back here."Riku opened the curtains. "Who'll take care of our guests-"he paused. Sora got out of the chair and turned towards Riku. He was in a beautiful light blue dress and the wig was the original length of his hair.

"What do you think, my Lord?"Roxas and Edym asked. "Sora-chan, you look so cute!"Demyx said. "I can't feel my face and I can't walk well in these shoes...."Sora whispered as he went down the hallway.

13. Haseo Knight of Light

OOC: I'm guessing anyone can control Tete then.
    BIC: Tete noticed the door open. "Eh? You are the one who wrote this letter?" he asked, holding up an envelope. "You're very different from what I had imagined."

14. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"She's too cute for her own good..."Riku said, still in awe.

"Letter?"Sora took a look at the letter.

'Love Love! Ever since I first saw you, My heart has been going super love love! Tee-hee! And if there were eternal cyclones and neverchanging typhoons, my heart is swirling with the wind of LOVE! I want to meet up with you in Noahs Ark ~Noda!~Noda! ~Noda!'

Who the hell wrote this....Sora slowly read the letter.

15. Haseo Knight of Light

"Hmm, where have I seen you before?" Tete asked.
    OOC: I love that letter.XD

16. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:I loved typing that letter.XD
    BIC:"N-no, this is my first time talking to you."Sora said nervously. "I'm sorry.... Even if you gave me this letting, I can't answer your feelings....Theres alreadya girl who I cherish..."Tete said. "That girl is your..." "Unfortunately, she's not my girlfriend.Actually, she must be tired of me. I think a confident, more confident person would better suit her better."Tete looked out the window.

"Where exactly are you taking me?"Nikolle asked as Riku took her through the hallways. "I don't think you're suited for employing schemes."Riku said. "What do you mean?"Nikolle asked. "No matter how you try to get his attention by andering about the various hosts, you look much happier when you look at tea cups."Riku said. "Stop it..."Nikolle said. "No matter what I do, he just doesn't care at all. Even this study abroas thing... He made a decision before I knew of it...."she said sadly.

"So, I want to change too. I wanna see the world, become a better man. I know this sounds selfish, but I wish she could wait for me."Tete said. Sora looked at Tete. "That really is selfish."he said. Tete acted like he had just beenhit by an arrow. "Asking her to understand without even telling her is tottaly unreasonable"Sora said. "If you have such strong feelings for her, why is it necessary to delay it? From the moment you wanted to change, you will be able to change in my opinion."Sora said. Tete reached his hand out when the door opened.

Standing there was Nikolle. "Nikolle."Tete said. "Oh....I'm sorry. I think I interupted something....I..."Nikolle sniffled and ran off crying. "Nikolle! Nikolle!"Tete rushed after her. Sora went out the room to see Riku. "Aren't you making things worse?"He asked. "He ran after her, didn't he?"Riku smirked. Sora realized it and smiled, looking at Riku. Our Ouran Host Club exists to bring fortune to girls...

17. Haseo Knight of Light

Tete ran after Nikolle. He grabbed her hand, trying to stop her. Spotlights turned on around them. "Well then, ladies and gentlemen..." said Riku's voice. "our lovely night together has finally come down to the last song." The girls from the dance walked outside of the building. "The last waltz from out host club is dedicated to this couple," Riku said, pointing his hand over to Tete and Nikolle.
    OOC: Wah! I have to get off now! Stupid curfews! See you tomorrow...

18. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:See you Tommarrow!
    BIC: Tete sighed and held out his hand. "Princess Nikolle."he bowed."Would you be willing to dance with me?"He asked. Nikolle just stared at Tete and gave a small smile. "Of course."She took his hand and the two started to waltz. Sora watched them, now out of the dress and wig. 'A couple dancing amidst the Sakura blossoms...How dreamy!'He smiled, not even seeing Roxas and Edym who were eating bannanas for some reason.

"I like you....I've always had... Let me propose to you again..."Tete said. Nikolle smiled, tears of joy forming in her eyes. In her head she was on ne of those spinning teacup rides. "Tonight, the host-wandering girl is so more."Valerie2 said, watching the couple. "Let us bless this clumsy couple!"Riku spread his arms out, almost hitting Sora. "Tonights dance queen is..." "Princess Nikolle!"Roxas and Edym were talking through microphones, each of them holding a bannana peel. Everyone applauded. Nikolle gave a faint smile.

"Well then, the blessing kiss from the King..."The bannana peels were now gone. "My time has come."Riku said. "Had been changed to being from Sora Jiyataro!" Both Sora and Riku were freaked out at that. "Because Jeffrey-Senpai said 'an accident at the end would heat things up'!"The duo said at once. "Its just the cheek, right? Go get your kiss as a memory of graduating from host wandering."Tete said.

"This is going way too far..."Sora whispered.

19. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

20. Haseo Knight of Light

"I'll cut your debt by a third," Jeffrey2 said to Sora.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.