The Scarlet Carnival

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Sessamaru, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Phew... sorry for not updating, folks. I'll get around to it, but at the moment, I am working out some kinks for the tournament, such as the bracket. I'm also trying to unwind my brain so I can respond properly to your all's posts. Above all, I think the bracket is too large... though making it too small may put a damper on the length of story. But, I may have a solution to that after a good night's rest. But first, I owe you all an update... so, I'll get right on that. (For those of you in SIGMA, I'll update Sunday afternoon/night).

2. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Alright. The post's up, but it's slightly unfinished. Well, for my part, anyway. I hope you all enjoy the new character introductions and the combat sequences. It's hard to keep up with, but hopefully this'll get easier when I'm more wide awake.

Oh, and the dude with the teddy bear... I like him. He's one of my favorite characters. He ended up dying in a previous RP I was in... poor dude. You'd think his ability would've kept him from dying.

Edit: Sorry for the delay, by the way. I've been busy. And tired...

3. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Quadrupal post!

I need more posts! Also, I just got a job, so I won't be on as much as I used to be. Ten hours a day, four days a week. I'll be on Friday through Sunday. On the days I work, I'll most likely be on for a couple hours, at best.

Nevertheless, Rienzel, Twilight, Midnight, and whoever else... too tired to look for the rest of you... you all need to post. I'll let you know when I have my post fully updated, too. So... yeah.

4. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

May I post a character still? or is it too late?

5. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Go ahead and post a character. Once I accept the CS, you can post.

6. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((I'll post my character here. I'll do it tomorrow.))

7. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

This RP has kinda gone quiet, just wondering if somethin' happened to you, Sessamaru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.