The Ultimate Organization- Division 2 (Continued!)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Heaven's Angel, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Katara looked down and closed her eyes in thought. Could Telren actually help her? Should she trust him? Everybody kept telling her that nothing good would come of it... but she didn't know... what if he really could bring them back? What if he really could help her and nobody got hurt? She thought of her father and Aang. I wonder how they would feel if I helped him... she thought.

2. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

"Katara," Kairi said, looking at her, "It is your choice of course. And you know that we're all her for you, right?"

3. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

"Yeah... I know..." Katara said, staring at the ground blankly.

4. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

"That's good." Kairi looked at the ground too, not quite sure what to say.

5. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Katara wasn't sure what to say, either... so she looked up at the sky. Many thoughts were running through her head... what to do... what to say... how to act... she didn't even know if she was going to help Telren or not... helping him would probably be the wrong thing to do, though...

6. Desaray Traverse Town Homebody

Xlay started to have an uneasy feeling about the people she didnt know. Not all of them just a couple. She looked down at her hands and then and the rest of the castle. Trouble. My favorite game.

7. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Silax sat in the library of headquarters, "what to do....I'm guessing I shouldn't have brought Telren back to life....." he sighed leaning back in the chair, "but then if I send him back or destroy him....I won't get the answers on these new enemies we have...."

Telren grinned from outside the headquarters with his arms crossed, "Katara....trust me....." he said to himself, "I will be like a father to you....."

8. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

OOC: Oh, sorry, what's happening...? :sweatdrop:

9. Desaray Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: uh......lol I'm just trying to go on with the story ^^' not rly sure >> srry

BOC: Xlay jumped off and landed in front of a door. "huh, havent gone through here yet." She walked in and entered a large white room with high windows and was about three stories. "Uh.....aquward."

10. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: like Desaray said, not to much has happened. we were just sort of waiting around earlier and just recently decided to go ahead again.

BIC: Kairi looked at the headquarters, "I think we should get back inside. We'll need to talk to the others, about what to do." she smiled at Katara and then began walking towards headquarters, thinking about Telren and Katara's not made decision.

11. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Katara nodded up jumped up from where she was and started to walk back to the headquarters when she heard a voice... and she knew who it was in an instant. He has a habit of coming out of nowhere, doesn't he...? she thought and turned to face him, not really knowing what to say at the moment. She still wasn't sure if she could trust him or not...

OOC- sorry for getting on so late... I had another volleyball game... :sweatdrop:

12. Desaray Traverse Town Homebody

Xlay jumped from one story to the bottom of the room and looked around. "Spacey. Wonder why I havent heard of this one."

13. Fellangel Bichael May

OOC: I noticed. A continuation of the Division 2. Awesome!

BIC: Nova slept in the lobby.

14. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Last time Oxort got the mods to lock a thread like this.

Frostex walked to the lobby and looked around "What happened to everyone while I was gone training..." he thought. "Place is like a ghost town."

15. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OOC- well the mods told me I HAD to... so they could lock the other one... threads over 10,000 pages were part of the cause for database errors...

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Kai decided to go back to the headquarters. She stopped when she saw Telren. "Can't you just leave us alone?" She asked angrily with her arms crossed.

Garxena went down to the lobby. "Hey Frostex." She muttered, sitting on a couch.

17. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Katara turned around when she heard a familiar voice. Kai... she thought and looked down and bit her lip.

18. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Kai's eyes flickered to Katara and then back to Telren. "Get out of here, Katara. His words are poison." She kept her arms folded.

19. OrginizationXIII Traverse Town Homebody

"Hey Garxena, anything happen while I was gone training?" asked Frostex. "Seems pretty quiet."

20. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Telren's back." Garxena said, not looking at Frostex. "Silax brought him back..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.