The Ultimate Organization - Division 2 RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Oxyrt, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finalArcanaXXX Traverse Town Homebody

Hack warped behind Oxyrt and whispered "I'll be back for their data, later" then he went off back to the 1st division

OOC: By the way guys the castle is under attack so........ :guns: :guiltygearXpc37: :star-wars-smiley-02: Damn.. I missed the party!

2. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Are Division 2 members allowed to interact in any way with the Division 1 thread?

BIC: "Well this is a lively bunch...." Yeifou said with a smirk glancing at the empty seats around him, "Guess the searching for a second headquarters is not a job for today..."
    he opened a portal that lead to a training room, "might as well get some training in...."

3. Soxas Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Not really..............only if the leader lets you.

4. Oxyrt Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Not right now, sorry. I would rather build this thread first. Things are slow right now, as you can obviously tell. Once this thread is established, then Division 2 members can every now and then interact in the Division 1 thread. That is, of course, if Wing approves of it. But for now, let us focus on this thread.

Enjoy RP'ing! :)

BIC: Oxyrt watches as some of the members leave in boredom. "Where are you all going," He asks in a harsh tone. "Hey! Don't go wondering off! That's an order!" He lets out a sigh, and thinks to himself, "Well, to get the group's morale up...we should do something." He looks off to the woods, "Let's go find a home base! And if we can't find one, well, we have enough combined abilities to make our own. Let's go!"

OOC: You all can do stuff when I'm not here. Be creative! There's no holding back on creativity here!

5. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

A portal opened up in the room, "Ah so nows the time..." Yeifou said emerging from the portal. "Im still ready as ever," he said clinching onto his dirks, "but we will probably need a few more members to come search with us incase we stumble across swarms of heartless" he said with a grin.

6. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar teleports into the room, "Couldn't find them...Oxyrt need help?"

"Oh! Nevermind got find something to do...." Teleports to 1st division...

7. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Hi everyone, newbie here!

Kade teleported, using her powers over shadow, to the edge of the forest. Eyeing the group curiously she put her scyth into the holder on her back and started walking toward the group.

8. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Welcome!

BIC: "Guess I'm getting a little to excited, probably won't need these right away" Yeifou thought to himself dismissing his dirks, he looked up to spot a fellow member, "Hey Kade! We are getting ready to go searching for a second headquarters, want to come?"

9. Soxas Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Oxyrt are you refreshing the list from the Ultimate Organization thread to this one and I see's only Wing add them, so refresh the list.

10. Oxyrt Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: List updated! Thanks for the heads up, Soxas!

BIC:Oxyrt leads the group into the woods, looking for something he knew would be there. "Aha!" He ran over to a half-delapidated looking place. It was huge and completely made of metal. There were vines growing everywhere around it, and it was starting to turn green.

Oxyrt pushed the huge, heavy door open as it squeaked and shuddered. He pushed it half open and stopped to look iside. "Good, no Gummi Ships for me to hurt people with." The others ran over to peek in. "This is the hangar, for The Ultimate Organization. It's been out of use for awhile." He told them. "After I crashed all the gummi ships..." He whispered.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Yay^^

BIC: Kyr was in a bouncy mood. She bounded along in the woods with the others. She listened to the birds but dismissed there annoying churping. Once they reached the gummi hanger she was getting quite bored. "I don't get why we're here?" she moaned.

12. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"So is this the place that is to be named the second headquarters....?" Yeifou said kicking a wall, "Owww fairly sturdy..." he said rubbing his shoe.

13. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade smiled as she looked up at the large metal building and smiled to herself as Yeifou nursed his burt foot. "Sturdy enough for you?" Kade put her keyblade into its sheath on her back and walked into the masive expance of metal. "Well, I guess there's no place like home."

14. Oxyrt Merlin's Housekeeper

Oxyrt gave a smirk as he stood in the middle of the room. He threw his right hand into a fist against his chest. His body began to shake, and the air around him became wavey. He threw his fist up into the air, and a large blue fire ball came out of it and hit the ceiling. The fire dismissed and bolts of black lightning came fom the burnt mark that the flame left behind. The lightning bolts flew across the whole insides of the building, and bounced between all the walls. As the lightning disappeared, the others opened their eyes to see that the whole place was brighter, well white. A large white chandelier hung from where the burnt mark was in the middle of the ceiling, which seemed way taller now. Large, white and grey doors appeard around the hangar, which obviously led to private living quarters for each member. Medium size flames exploded upwards and long white chairs grew from the ground, to form a circle. It felt like home to Oxyrt, and he gave a sigh of comfort, "Welcome home, Organization Recruits."

OOC: How do you all like that?? I think it sounds cool. Sorry if you think this is god-modding in some way...I don't know. Enjoy RP'ing!

15. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

A portal opened up behind the group and Wing stepped out

"Sorry i haven't been by to welcome yuo all, been bvery busy recently. So i as Your Superior, Welcome you all into this Organization. Oxyrt, take care of them, i'm trusting you. Oh we;ve got all the map pieces, so we'll need this bunch trained for the big fight alright? Thanks you." He then bowed and stepped back into his portal

16. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

Xane teleported in the room "When you do get to the big fight, bring some food 'cause I'll be starvin'" Xane added. Then he left.

17. Oxyrt Merlin's Housekeeper

"Okayyy...No time for relaxing and comfort obviously!" Oxyrt folded his arms, "I guess I have to train all of you, for battle. I'm not sure against who," He continued to ramble, "but if it's Retlaw the Mage, I and Wing can tell you first hand that you need all the training you can get!" He turned around to face them, and gave a smirk, "Let's get to work!"

18. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Yeifou continued to examine the building. "Not bad, not bad at all..." he said. He nocticed that Oxyrt had mentioned training, "Ah finally I've been waiting for this...." he said as he walked over to join the rest of the group. "Wonder if we will be fighting each other...." he thought, "anyone want to go up against me...?" he said with a friendly grin.

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr teleported in. "I will!" she smiled. The 16 year old was up and rearing(sp?) to go. "I need a fight."

20. Fellangel Bichael May

Name:Nova
    Element:Energy
    Title:The Pathway to Light

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.