The Ultimate Organization - Division 2 RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Oxyrt, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

Xane teleported in silently scanning the new recruits and then saw zombie nobodies. "Hack what are you doing?" he said as he left.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr got weak but didn't give up. "Oh Lord! Give me strangth!" she roared and then got her keyblades and began battering Kyzar. The moon fire whacked Kyr's opponant. "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHH!" She roared then spun around violently forming a tornado that didn't do much unless it hit you.

3. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

"Tornado......Hummmmmm........Not as good as mine........"

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

She then spun into Kyzar it made a kindof sawing noise, Kyr stopped and bent down quickly grabbed her ankle and spun around again and then threw her into a wall.

5. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar rises to the ceiling then comes down with a massive force that Kyr can't dodge........... She rams Kyr into the ground.........

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr gets up and dusts herself. "You're good." but then she zoomed behind Kyzar and kicked her up into the air and when she came down whacked her with her keyblade. "But are you good enough?" Kyr was really taking it seriously she was ignoring all her pain and kept on going.

7. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar looks at her....... "I have barely broken a sweat and you're oviously in pain.......... I can kill but I don't want to kill you..........."

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr smiled. Something then happened. A massive blue light shone and when it disappeared Kyr was floating- her clothes has blue flame shapes on them and her eyes had turned blue. She crashed down on Kyzar making a whole in the ground. "I learnt this off a man I will kill one day." she whispered and then went berserk- total craziness. She was hoping around at wherever Kyzar went whacking her hard and then finishing with a combo. She jumped in the air and clapped her hands together which formed a massive wave that could damage you.

9. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

Kyzar raises her hand everything stops when calls, "Time!" She looks at Kyr......... "You are using too much power......... You may end up like my best friend................DEAD!"

10. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Well thats rude, starting without me..." Yeifou said jumping into the arena. "Lets do this..." he said as he swung at Kade with a grin.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr stopped and turned back to normal. She looked down. "No..." she walked off looking sad yet she wasn't since she had no emotions.

12. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

"Am I the only one here who has emotions?!"

She teleports to 1st division.......

13. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

OOC: Can the ones that already joined the Ultimnate Organization also RP in this? BEcause right now, no one is in the Ultimate Orgaization right now and I need to have at least 3 RP to play wiht. So can I also join this?

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Not sure most likely.

BIC: A bit later Kyr went up to Kyzar. "You don't understand. Never talk about Katie like that!" she growled.

15. killedbyoathkeeper Destiny Islands Resident

ooc: Yeah 1st division helps out! But I'm back there now in 1st!

16. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

OOC: I sure hope I can. WHo is in charge of this RP? Oxyrt?

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Yeah, I think you can but we can't be sure.

18. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Yeifou began to strategize a plan while swinging. "All for fun..." he said as he managed to land a hit on Kade in her side, "..think of it as a game..." he said with a grin.

19. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade rolled to the side as Yeifou kicked her, absorbing the blow. "Not bad, this could be fun." Kade took out her scyth and swung it like a boomerang at Yeifou. As Yeifou was destracted by the weapon Kade teleported to the shadows. "Think of this as hide and seek, I hide in the shadows while you seek the shadow I'm in." Kade's voice echoed and filled the room making it hard to detect her exact location.

20. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

OOC: Oh well....I'll just join in for now and just tag along.

BIC: A portal appeared as Geryl came in a room. Geryl looked around. So this is the Second Division...... Geryl walked and then found a couch to sleep on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.