The Ultimate Organization - Division 2 RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Oxyrt, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rda3 Merlin's Housekeeper

occ: well...i hope to join also since im a n00by here to the site:

name: zajion
    title:
    power: able to control simple elements(fire, ice, lightning, darkness, water) and use them to his fighting style
    weapon: fighting styles(ninjutsu, genjutsu, karate, etc.). creates dual blades of a certain element
    personality: laid back loner with seriousness and lazyiness, but if pushed....will beat down anyone in the way.

well...i hope that covers it!

2. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Hmmm, I don't have time to look around..." Yeifou said glancing around quickly trying to dodge the scyth. "But I guess I have little choice, right?" he said sarcastically. "Ready or not here I come..."

3. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"Close your eyes, what you see isnt always true. Use your ears, your nose, your body. Use all you sences but your eyes," Kade encouraged glinding from shadow to shadow. " This is one of my most powerfull attacks. The Veil." kade used her magic to incread the depth of the shadows till they formed one giant orb around both her and Yeifou. "Use all your sences, your weapons, your magic. Anything you want, but your eyes. Relly one your eyes and you wont last long here."

4. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"I don't think Im going to stand here and let you hit me...." Yeifou said glancing around, "doesn't sound fun to me..." he said with a smirk. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He sent messages from his mind all around the panal that said "You don't want to do this, you want to come out of hiding..." "This should not take long, they don't call me the Manipulator for nothing..." he said still smirking.

5. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Geryl woke up and stared at the white ceiling. Geryl stood up and teleported to the first Division.

6. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

'He's getting the point, I can feel him trying to find my position to strike out. Too bad I cant maintain the Veil longer.' Kade thought admiringly, only one person had picked up on her battle strategy this quickly. "I'm impressed, only one other has been able to live throught that," Kade said aloud letting the Veil weaken till the room was as it was before, "Maintaining the The Veil takes a lot of energy thought, so I guess this gives you the upper hand." Kade smiled as she took out her keyblade in her right hand and scyth in her left. "Now do you realize why I'm called the Shadow Alchemist?"

7. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Not really, but I'm eager to learn..." Yeifou said opening his eyes. "Whew that plan of action does drain me pretty good whenever I use it" he thought to himself. "We are both fair opponents," he said smiling "but this fight has got to end soon or later..."

8. Sylkar Moogle Assistant

Crimson Cloud, welcome the Newbie plzzz

hey hey hey i wanna join i wanna join!!

right first thing... name!

Name: Laxative ( but please, spare me the embarrassment, call me Alex)

Title: The Frozen Crimson Cloud

Weapon: two broad swords (like cloud's swords but only sharper and that can shoot beams XD!) (P.S. i'm pissed off at Sora cause i think that his Valor fighting style is largely copied from me!)

Power: Mirrors and Reflection. I Can control Fire, Ice and Pure Darkness, i can create mirror like things on the battlefield to reflect magic spells and i can also take my enemy and force him into the mirror, then i go in too, taking my enemy to an alternate reality where i'm Invincible for Thirty seconds! i have a Secret second form and even a third one! but... it's secret... (*sinister look*)

Personality: funny, a little stupid at times, i always try to sing like the singer of F.O.B but then people tell me to shut up... (i'm the one all alone in the tent next to the HQ...) and when i'm pissed off i throw defective electronic equipment at people; from a simple mp3 player to a massive printer XD! You can easily recognize me during meetings, i'm the one that falls off these giant chairs... veterants tell me i play around too much... XD! but in battle there's no jokes, only casualties!

hey and i'd like to add a appearance section XD i know; i'm going mental!

Appearance: i've got hair that's whiter than Xemnas (HA! in your face old man! lol!), i'm not that tall, fifteen years old only and i tore off the sleeves of my uniform but heck they won't gimme another one so... my uniform's sleeves are torn off, the main zipper in front is never fastened so it's like a BIG jacket flying around while i'm fighting to confuse my enemy XD! (well that's what i tell them when they ask, actually that zipper broke because it was like the last coat they had...) my eyes are green when i'm not fighting, Red in my first fighting form, pale grey in my second form and golden when i'm in my third form (i'm dead sexy eh?) ("dead maybe but sexy...")

9. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

"May the best Nobody win," Kade swung out her scyth as a boomerrang again and hid in its shadow. Once it passed Yeifou, Kade jumped out of the scyths shadow and slashed at Yeifou with her Keyblade.

10. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"Not gonna be able to block or dodge it..." Yeifou thought as the keyblade struck him. He flew a little ways before hitting the ground. "Well that didn't work out to well..." he thought as he lifted himself off of the ground. He picked up his dirks, gripping them tightly and charged at Kade grinning. "One last strike..."

11. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade tried to block Yeifou attacks but flew to the side before she hit the ground. "I'm not going to last much longer," Kade thought to herself. She dropped her scyth to the ground and switched her keyblade to her other hand and prepared herself for the next attack.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kyr sat in darkness. She was thinking about what Kyzar had said. "No! Katie...." she couldn't cry. "Why! I'll get you." she said determined, she then teleported off to another place to train.

13. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Geryl teleported into a room where two people were fighting. Geryl watched them and drank some wine as he watched. This should be interesting.

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"You! Teach me, my old teacher!" She looked at the cloaked man. "Why? Are you just going to beat me up again?" he spoke softly. "Please, I'm sorry, I suppose I miss my friends." The man thought for a second. "As long as you promise not to hurt me." Kyr agreed and they started.

15. Twilight Riku Moogle Assistant

finnally i think i have enough... in case nobody knew whatever wepon i see i can use as my own. I wouuld like to thank all of you. By showing you a taste of real power... come and get it *pulls out Sephiroth's oversized Sword

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"I thought you were better then that." he said turning his back on Kyr after a big fight. "I- I need you to teach me again." He turned to face her. "I know, *sigh* I will help you as I said but you have to listen to me as I said. Man you've suffered amnesia haven't you?" Kyr nodded and then they began training.

17. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

"You've put up the best fight out of everyone I've fought so far..." Yeifou said with a tired grin on his face, "after this fight is over, I look forward to fighting alongside you in future battles." he said stepping out of the panal. "As far as I'm concerned we've both won, unless you really want the title" he said retiring to a nearby chair with a smile.

18. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Geryl went over to a random person. Scuse' me. do you know the directions to Castle Oblivion?

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"You've done well, now go show me what you can do." He demmanded. "Alright." Kyr nodded and they fought.

20. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

Kade laughed as she stepped out of the panal and looked over at Yeifou. "I dont remember the last time I had that much fun fighting someone. That felt good." She plopped down on the floor, not bothering to try and walk to the nearest chair or couch due to her exaustion. "We'de make a good team, wouldnt we?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.