The War of the Nobodies

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Broken, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

"I know... but sadly, the Rejects wouldn't cooperate, even if we offered a truce." Phenox said sadly.

2. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Can I join in?

Name: Relix
    Element: Earth
    Side: Kings
    Weapon:Gunblade
    Appearance: http://img73.imageshack.us/i/darkerthanblack01kk0.jpg/
    Other: N/A

Name: Malcibur
    Element: Illusion
    Side: Neutral
    Weapon: Katana
    Appearance: Doesn't reveal his face, covers himself in black to conceal himself in the shadows.
    Other: Trained in the arts of a Ninja

Name: Lonxica
    Element: Darkness
    Side: Rejects
    Weapon: Sword which can split in to two separate ones.
    Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/...0/Dark anime/Random anime/anime_goth_fav8.jpg
    Other: N/A

3. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Out in the valley Xiferno stood laughing.He was surrounded by countless numbers of heartless.He summoned his lance and kept laughing."You think you're a match for me? I am the great Xiferno of the Kings!!"Xiferno exclaimed.He quickly impaled the ground with his lance as his aura glew red.The ground errupted into flames and became a spinning inferno whiping out the heartless.The fire could be seen from miles away.

4. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Cooper leaped off of the mountain and slid down. He landed near a tree with two people standing under it. He ignored them and started playing Roxas's Theme, as he thought it was fitting for this beautiful night.

5. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Nyoko walked to where the mysterious boy had said"Thanks but I can defend for myself." she took a look down then felt a hand on her back. The hand slowly was at her mouth. "Dont struggle." said the raspy voice. A reject solider....he thinks I'm part of kings....Nuoko thought sliently. She kicked him in the knee and jumped backwards into a tree. She gasped to breathe again then was slient. A view like this is rare. Especially with this war going on. Nyoko thought.

6. Broken Moogle Assistant

OOC: Everyone is accepted.

Rena sighed. Nex?

"Yeah?" Nexon replied, looking at her.

"You never really told everyone about who we are and about who are enemies are." Rena said with a curious look.

Nexon cleared his throat. "Okay. I suppose you should know. The Rejects, us, are Nobodies that were rejected from the Organization. We believe in a fair order, where everyone is welcome. The Kings are the original successors hand picked by Xemnas himself, with Phenox being the next Superior. They believe in Organization XIII's old 'the best of the best' system."

"They sound powerful." Rena mumbled.

"Aye, but we have an advantage. What we lack in strength, we make up for in sheer manpower. We have them out numbered 100 to 1. But, it's quality that matters, not quantity. And they clearly are a higher quality than us.[/B] Nexon said.

7. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Nyoko heard a boy snd girl talking and jumped down."Same here. I'm one of xemnas picked ones. But I think that we should all compromise. I'm so sick of this war. it upsets me and in a way I will fight to stop this war." Nyoko said to Rena And nexon.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Yeah, it just seems like a pointless war. I'll be happy as soon as it is finished" She looked at Phenox.

9. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Relix looked up at the night sky from above a hill apparently transfixed with the stars and the moon. He fumbled with his pocket for a moment before pulling out a almost weightless moon shaped pendant and then turned his gaze to it.

10. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

Below the tree where Phenox and Lexah were talking. KuaXa and a two Twilight Thorns were fighting eachother. One of the Twilight Thorns shot Twilight right at KuaXa.

KuaXa smirked as he quickly backflipped out of the way and threw his Trident right into the other Twilight Thorns head. Which evaporated into Darkness then vanished. He landed and caught his Trident and yelled "Come on! Is this all I got for a challenge around here?"

The Twilight Thorn stomped in fury at what KuaXa said and sent three rays of Twilight at him.

KuaXa rolled his eyes, as he placed his hand out to the rays. A barrier of Light blocked the Twilight rays with ease. "My turn." he said with a little evil laugh. His Cross around his neck came off and then turned into his Cross sword. He quickly slashed it through the air, sending a dozen waves of Light that cut the Twilight Thorn into tiny pieces, then disappeared like the other.

His Sword turn to back into his necklace and his Trident disappeared. "Now what to do next...."

11. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Yami walked over a hill while taking out his MP3 player and earphones-He tilted his head slightly-Haven't seen a sight like this in a while..he smiled.

12. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Xiferno stood in the smoldering field.Smoke was coming off his lance as he laugh with his demonic laugh.His lance disappated into nothingness as he walked away from the area looking for more sign of life to end.

13. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Nyoko heard a evil laugh.Thats never good!thought Nyoko. Nyoko walked away from the boy and girl."Excuse me...." she said jumping up and ran down the hill. She saw a boy coming and nyoko got into a stance.Thats the boy with the evil laugh...?nyoko thought as she heard him laugh deystroying life around him. Nyoko called out angrily."Just who do you think you are!?!?" nyoko barred her teeth her yellow eyes glaring at the boy with a lance.

14. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

OOC-Okay what exactly is happening right now XDD

15. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC-lol I think everyones scattered at the moment

16. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

can I still join or is it too late?

name: Genservant
    element: Fire
    side: neutral
    weapon: Fire sword
    Appearence: looks like a dusk, but has a human body beneath his suit, for more detail look at the image attached to this message
    other: has no memories of his human life, and only recently became a nobody. He will do anything in order to find out more about his past.

17. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

OCC:Ask broken 9kairi9hearts. He's the head man in this thread.
    OCc:I think everyone except nyoko is down by the view while nyoko confronts a stranger.....

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Phenox nodded. "I hope that is soon."

19. Broken Moogle Assistant

20. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Lexna
    Element: Lightning
    Side: Neutral
    Weapon: [​IMG] 2 of them
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Other: Simply wants to know more about her somebody, and maybe meet her someday. Wants nothing to do with the war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.