The War of the Nobodies

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Broken, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Climbing to his feet, Genservant held out his hands. "Fire Reclaim!" he shouted, and the fire surrounding Xifernos swept into his hand then vanished.
    Turning to the girl, "thanks." Then retuned his attention to Xifernos.

2. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Nyoko nodded."Be careful." she said to him. She looked at Xifrom and grinned.He got what he deserved!nyoko thought.

3. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

"Im Genservant, you wouldn't have happened to hear the name before, would ya?" Genservant asked, not looking away from Xiferno.

4. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Xifernos rage couldnt be held back anymore.His head snapped.He slowly stood back up as his body itself became a large flame."A pittiful cowards moves is waht you used.Those who have no respect for their enemies should be ended."he said as the flames started to come out from the ground.He stared at Genservant and Nyoko with his souless eyes and his false smile."I shall no longer tolerate cowardness."

5. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"That's my cue," Cooper said to himself. He stood up and leaped off of the mountain. He started playing a quick series of notes on his guitar, his fingers flying across the strings. He shot continuous waves of sound at Xiferno.

6. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

KuaXa heard this from far away. "I know that crazy yell anywhere." he said to himself then quickly ran towards the area of the fight.
    ~
    When he got there, he looked down from a cliff and saw a Dusk-like Nobody and then the Crazy flame that was attacking it. "Yep, just as I though. Xifernos is going at it again." KuaXa jumped down comer to the fight. "Hey Xifernos, attacking anything that moves like always?" laughed as he continued to watched the fight.

7. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Xiferno swung his lance toward Cooper sending a wave of fire toward his disrupting the sound.He grinned at him."This is not your fight I would really like it if you didn't try and make it that way."he said keeping his grin.

Xiferno remembered that voice.It was KuaXa.Xiferno began to laugh."I guess I am.It's been long KuaXa."he said calmly.

8. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

"I got him.." His Cross-sword appeared in his hand and glowed with golden Light. "Try this reject!" He sent waves of Light at the Nobody that came at him from all directions around the Nobody.

9. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"You said you wanted a fight!" said Cooper. "Try me!"

10. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

nyoko stepped in."Get out of the way!" she yelled. She realsed Mangatata. The spell lifted Nyoko in the air and the megantatata traped Xiefrom inside until his energy was where he could not fight but live. Nyoko got back on the ground her hair no longer spurting out.

11. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant quickly backfliped out of the way as beams of light shot out at him, turning to face Kuaxa, "light and fire, that is nothing!" Quickly summoning his energy, "Fira!" he yelled, pointing his sword to Kuaxa, sending a ball of flame strait at him.

12. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

"Enough"Xiferno said as fire burst from under him."As long as there is heat in my area I can replenish my strength up to 3 times.Please quit trying to hold me back and show respect to me like the proclaimed warrior you are."he said to Nyoko.He pulled out his chain and quickly swung it at the fire ball dispersing it."If you aren't going to give me a good enough fight then this will make me quite angry."Xiferno said in a serious look.

13. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

"Nyoko, let's switch!" Genservant called out, backfliping towards Xiferno, "Fira gather!" he called out, using a spell to pull all heat into himself, "how's that for having heat around?" he smirked at Xiferno.

14. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Yeah, but how does that work in sub-zero temperature?" questioned Cooper with a smirk. He turned to Nyoko and Genservant. "You know where I'm going with this, guys?"

15. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

"Heh, you forgot about that fire ball."Xiferno said with a smooth tone.He quickly grabbed Genservants shirt and pulled him close."You also forget what happens when oxygen is over heated in less than a second."He shouted as a small red orbed formed between them.The orb quickly exploded engulfing the two of them in the explosion itself.

16. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

"Something you forgot, I can nullify your fire!" Genservant retorted, while absorbing more of the fire into himself, then kicking out and slashing with his sword.

17. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Cooper ran in front of the two and screeched with his voice, createing a barrier of sound do redirect the explosion so it goes around them.

18. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Noticing the lack of heat in the air, Genservant stoped absorbing the fire, as it was too far away. "Thanks Coopper." he called out, then retuned his attention to Xiferno.

19. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

"Gah"is all Xiferno could say as he dodged the sword but the kick was direct to his chest.He flew back scraping against the ground.He slowly stood up."Good I needed to know what to use" he said with a smile.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

"Anyone ever tell you that you smile like a mad-man?" Genservant asked, while he got his stance ready for another assault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.