The wielders of Aura

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Azure Flame, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

"FOOD!" Travis shouted and "Dig in guys!" He said to his pokémon and he started eating everything in reach, his pokémon did the same.

Billy let out his Lucario "Eat or you won't get strong" Billy said and grabbed himself an apple and ate nothing else.

2. Azure Flame Banned

The Aipom and Ambipom left the room, followed by the teachers, then Riley and his Lucario left.

3. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Travis had eaten all the human foodon his table by the time he noticed the teachers had left "Hey where'd everybody go?" He asked "Where do we go next?"

4. Azure Flame Banned

"I think they just left us to eat and talk amongst ourselves." Clyde said.

5. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: No -_- my brother is just annoying me

BIC: Miyuki watched as her pokemon ate and smiled. Her infernape still didn't eat anything Why does he always look so serious she thought

Izumi empoleon started eating I guess he was waiting for me to eat but he decided to start eating anyway......that's just like him he thought I wait for them to finish before I eat anything

6. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

"Ooooooohhhh...That makes sense now...So whats your name? I'm Travis." Travis said introducing himself.

7. Azure Flame Banned

"I'm Clyde, nice to meet you." he said, smiling.

Gary scoffed and continued eating.

8. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Miyuki looked at the ceiling then sighed. She got up from her seat and looked at her Infernape "Can you watch them" she asked as her infernape nodded. Miyuki started walking around "Might as well talk to someone" she said to herself

Izumi looked at his pokeball and let his Lucario "You should eat too" he said as his Lucario started eating

9. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Hi Clyde!" Travis said "So which pokémon did you get?"

10. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc:............I don't understand anything anymore

BIC: "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears when screamed I'd fight away all of your fears and I held you hand through all of these years but you still have......all of me" Miyuki sang in a faint voice

11. Azure Flame Banned

OOC: They all know what eachother got. Riley called out the names of the Pokemon they recieved. Plus, all of the characters Pokemon are out.

12. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: -_- I already understand that..........I always say that after I'm confused

BIC: Miyuki looked at the ceiling "Well this is getting a bit boring" she said to herself

Izumi started walking away from his pokemon. He walked towards Miyuki

13. Azure Flame Banned

OOC: I was talking to robert when I said that. I started posting before you posted and I didn't know you had posted.

14. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

OOC- Oh I didn't realize all he Lucario's and Riolu's were out...Soz.

BIC- "So what made you want to learn aura?" Travis asked.

15. Azure Flame Banned

"I've always found it facinating and I've always been told I had exceptional Aura, just like my ancestor, Sir Aaron." he said.

Gary raised an eyebrow at hearing this, but acted like he didn't notice.

16. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Miyuki's glaceon ran up to her. "Huh something wrong or do you just want me to sing" Miyuki asked. Glaceon smiled "You want me to sing...okay" she said. Miyuki started singing in a faint voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dloNvFTB4q0. Some of Miyuki's other pokemon started running up to her

OOC: I've been looking for that song for months

Izumi stopped and listened

17. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

"Sir Aaron? I think I've heard of him...Wasn't some real loyal guy to some queen? Very powerful aura, wore a really cool suit, had a Lucario and disappeared? " Travis asked

18. Azure Flame Banned

"Yeah. He saved the land from war by sacrificing himself." he said. "His blood flows through my veins and I've been told my Aura is similar to his."

19. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

"Oooooo sounds awesome...So do you already know a few aura tricks then?" Travis asked.

Billy laughed "Sir Aaron? I hear he abandoned the whole kingdom just to help one measly pokémon named mew...So what if its extremely rare? All the people that could have died just because he cared more about the rarest pokémon on the planet...Sounds like he wasn't such a great hero" Billy commented and started laughing again

20. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Miyuki finished the song and started walking not noticing water that had been spilled. She slipped and fell "Oww that hurt" she said as her Glaceon walked up to her

Izumi chuckled a bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.