The world of Laifel: Demons of Demoir

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Sophia came and slapped Robbie as she entered the Tavern and sat next to Enix. "Young arrogant boys, what a nusiance" she said as she also ordered a drink.

Robbie held a hand over where Sophia had slapped him. He sat down at a table and pulled out a book that listed all the old bases from the demon war, looking for the nearst one.

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    The barmaid finally came around to Enix and she ordered a mug of strong warm rum and waited as the barmaid hurried off. Enix closed her book and slid it back into her messenger back. She leaned her chin into the palm of her hand, thinking about the man was conversing with her earlier. Enix hadn't much troubled with herself with the concept of demons in such a long time. This thought awakened old memories in her mind and a sad feeling overcame her. The barmaid placed the mug of steaming liquid in front of her. Enix gripped the mug and stared longingly into the browned watery reflection of herself that emanated from the liquid within. Calming steam leaped from the liquid, making the feeling within more easily shown on her face, she only sniffled once and picked up the mug, drinking from it deeply, trying to mask the solemn feeling that welled up beneath her. She had once fell in love with a demon, only to have him turn around and betray her. . . the thought made her angry and yet she tried to push it off.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Are you serious?" Lanan asked, slightly astounded. He walked towards the children and eyed the one Eleanor pointed out carefully. "An army to fight the army..." he muttered as he thought. "I guess Tristan was right, then." He turned around to face Eleanor, "I doubt it'll be too long before Tristan's father's forces notice the entrance blown to pieces. If these kids want to fight..." he paused, wondering if it was a good idea to put these kids in harms way. "Let them," he decided it was a good idea. "Like Tristan said, we'll take the oldest and most capable ones. The rest will have to deal with hiding in here." He turned his head to look at the group of children. They were starting to seem anxious. "What do you think, mercenary girl?" He asked grinning, not turning his face back to Eleanor.

------------
    Ruby couldn't handle it anymore. She was feeling uneasy. The thought of eating one of the children had entered her mind, but she quickly dismissed it. "That's it," she growled to herself, her arms crossed. "Listen up!" She snapped so suddenly that all the children jumped. "Every single one of you shall remain here! No one leaves until either I, that rat of a woman that was here earlier, or a man named Tristan arrives, understand?!" She tapped her foot while she waited for an answer, but the children just stared at her. "I asked if you underst-what?" She asked the one child that raised his hand. He couldn't be more than 12 years old.

The boy timidly let his hand fall as he started speaking, avoiding looking at the pale-blue toned woman. "Um...wh-what are we supposed to do? Here, I mean? Do we just..stay? What if more soldiers come? You can't leave us!" At the end he stood up, almost as if he was ordering Ruby around.

"In that case, you fight," Ruby said matter-of-factly. "You either fight for your freedom and kill whoever tries to strip you from it," she ignored the children cringe at the word 'kill' and continued, "Or you become slaves again. No other choice." She turned around and stomped out, not waiting for an answer. She had to find Master Luna...Master Luna, she stopped right outside the door, remembering her orders. "Damn these useless kids," she growled again as she turned around and marched back in. "But if that happens...I guess I could help you," she spoke at the boy who addressed her. It was easy to see she was trying to assure him, but her tone was filled with apathy.

------------
    Azazel stood in silence, his aura slowly retreating into his body. He recounted Alira's tale in his mind. "A Cylian who Molds light..." That seemed like a rare thing to the Devil, but he knew few things about the people of Demoir. Could it be a coincidence that someone like that, who could blind a Devil and incapacitate her before disappearing...a mere child in fact...that he came from the same area the Angel's energy was at? He put two and two together in his mind, but kept it from Alira. "We might need to regroup with Ras'tepa, I mean..the King."

------------
    Ras'tepa failed to hide his smile. "My dear child, I mean," he quickly corrected himself, "My knight. I simply ask that you stay near me. Protect me. Protect your king with your life as it is your duty. And when my army brings back the prince and princess...I want you here with me."

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Lauren bowed quickly "Yes my lord." She looked around the room. "My Lord is there anything you want me to do for you in the meantime. Is there anyway I can please you?" she asked nervously.

Alira lookw in Azazel's direction. "Can I kill the slug yet, I'm sick of it" she asked hopefully. "To think you let that pitful slug live after it almost killed you."

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

ooc: is that so? well thats news to me. even tristan didn't believe in them, and hes well versed about the world and its history. it kinda sounds like some 'i knew it all along' bs to me. i mean only a few demons have escaped and caused trouble. most of what they've done has been discreet. ya gonna have to make a demon that has history with your char to back this up.

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

ooc: Actually I was planning on making a demon, as you can see on post 42, the one who betrayed her I'm obviously going to make no questions about it. So yeah I'm not going to make him tonight though because I have to go to bed. Really I didn't want to have to go bed having to worry about it now.:[

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

ooc: lol no need to get upset. i just dont want things to get out of hand again. last time was pretty bad and i've learned since then. yeah i read 42 after writing that. sounds a little out of place but i think it could make for an interesting story if you play your cards right. im interested to see how things play out. just remember that things rarely go as planned in this rp. most of it i make up as i go. so there will be moments where you'll go like 'what the f just happen.'

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

ooc: I'm a little of planner and also random person myself at the same time, so expect that of me, if I want something to happen I will make sure to see it happen later on. Now lets get back to the rp while I get to work, working on the sheet.

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Strange." commented Nas aloud soon after losing contact with the owl. what just happened?

"Ben, there's leechers plaguing the woods. this city is about to be attacked on two fronts." still this did not explain the phenomena taking place in the woods.

ooc: argh! the psp sucks! Lil, we need some action with the soldiers.

10. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

OOC: pezz, i love you lol what we need to jeffreypoo to post... but he's busy partyin with his college buddies... grrr...

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

Username-Love
    Name - Alexandus Lavastine
    Race-Demon( Devil)
    Powers- Usually he keeps to his human form most of the time and rarely uses his true due to the fact he can slay much of what comes at him by use of his dark magic and his trusty blade. He only shows his true form to the worthiest of opponents. But when he does, he can transform into a dark and soulless manner of a beast who uses tremendous amounts of fire based attacks. He also has the tendency to being able to fly or run with deadly speed when he wishes and he can use his demonic seduction to order weaker humans around without the need to talk to them, just by simply looking them in the eyes for a particular time.
    Age- ????? "OLD"
    Gender- Male
    Side- He has a side of his own and does whatever he cares for, he doesn't care if he messes with the affairs of good or evil people as long as it benefits him in the end, even if that means leaving his allies to die.
    Weapon- He carries a sheathed sword "Black Talon" that clings to his belt. The sword's blade dark is gray,polished to a nice shine, is around two feet long in length and bears a deadly jagged edge and a very sharp point. The handle is made from the purest of a black dragon's hide as they say, and is encrusted with drops of moonstones. But this sword is no just a regular one, it contains much power and when used in Alex's skillful hand, only he can get it up to the deadly power it is well known for.

Background: A seemingly soulless, strong, clever, and intelligent man. Alexandus prefers to work on his own and hates the company of humans and lower classed demons or rather talkative or annoying beings in that matter. Alexandus is the soul surviving son of a strong military demonic family and prefers to be that way, hating his father and all three of his brothers, whom he overtook and slayed to prove to them he was stronger and better then them. He received the very battle scar on his chest from such as a battle, showing proof that he was the strongest of the Lavastines. Having no demon kin who still are living, Alex is allowed to roam free and do what he wishes. Taking advantage of human resources such as human women, human armies, and other such things. He enjoys especially using the human armies and advising them to a point that they run up against eachother and therefore his own sick little game of chess in his mind. Alexandus however does not treat every single human as if they were his living playthings, he was once quite aquianted with a human woman named Enix, but when he tried to save a close friend of hers from being killed while out on a trek with her, Alexandus was portrayed actually being the one responsible for that person's death and Enix blamed him and his demonic heritage, thinking that all demons must be such horrible creatures. Alexandus, being the powerful man he was couldn't even muster up the courage to explain the truth to the woman or his feelings for her and soon he left her without a word. Currently, Alexandus still has feelings for Enix though she tries to be oblivious to every memory reminding her of him, but he is determined in not trying to get involved with her anymore and keeps to himself, wandering the world looking for more things to satisfy his lonely and ever bored mind.

Appearance- Wears a long black studded and belted trench coat made of leather, he wears long leather pants as well and prefers to go shirtless so that it shows his large black ghastly skull tattoo that has a large battle scar running through it on his chest which is the very same symbol of his family crest.
    Family Crest/Tattoo-http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/goryhand212/skull-tattoo-.jpg
    Human-http://fsa.zedge.net/content/4/5/5/9/1-4353878-4559-t.jpg
    Demon-http://sovgaming.com/misc/wallpapers/demon.jpg[/COLOR]

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: I was not partying with my college buddies. I was recovering from the party from a few days ago! And it was my friend's graduation party, so they weren't in college yet!
    I was waiting for Garx and mrsbaggins to post before doing anything with the soldiers, but here goes nothing

BIC:
    "Actually," Ras'tepa started to reply. All of a sudden, he felt tired. Another remind that Bryne's body was deteriorating. Shaper or King or whatever, this body is still human! He hissed mentally, while the body's true owner yelled profane thoughts back at him. "My body is feeling quite ill. Perhaps it is time I take to rest," he told Lauren. He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled, "My dear knight, I want you to wait outside my door for me. If any news come up, or if the General named Syphnxie arrives, wake me post haste."

------------

Azazel couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. The suddenness of the laugh surprised even him, but that was his reaction to Alira's question. "Oh don't worry. He will taste my blade soon enough," he assured her as he smiled. "But for now, we need him. Don't you worry though, once he completes his role," he quickly grabbed End Game and swung it towards the tree behind him, "End Game will slice him into pieces!" And with that, the tree fell to the side, a loud thud and crunch as it hit the ground.

-------------
    "General, sir!" Said a soldier who seemed to be waiting for Whisk a few yards away.

Whisk didn't acknowledge the soldier, but kept walking, crossing the busy street.

The soldier looked around before repeating, "General!" Still not getting a response, except for Whisk's constant humming, he ran to his side. "Sir, uh, we've asked around, and we think we spotted the princess!"

The report made Whisk's mouth twitched and he stopped humming, but he still didn't look at the soldier. As he walked, his tail whipped.

"Two cloaked figures were seen heading into the slave building," and with that, the soldier pointed straight ahead. By pure coincidence, the slave building Sameire and Gemini were in was in the direction Whisk was headed. "One of them fit the description of the princess. We don't know who the other is, but it's said her partner is a female."

As they neared the building, Whisk spotted a guard on the ground, unconscious. The door busted open. His mouth twitched into a huge grin as they neared it. "Well then," he said, finally addressing the soldier, but keeping his eyes straight ahead. "Let's flush them out. Get every nearby soldier in there," he ordered. The previous general would have wondered what the Princess was doing in there, or who she was with, but that mattered not to Whisk.

"Yes, sir!" Saluted the soldier. He had already gathered a small group of soldiers that were waiting for Whisk's orders. "Let's go! The Princess is in there! Bring her out alive!"

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Finals are over and I can now dedicate my time to keeping up with a thread as crazy as this! xD

BIC: Sameire attempted to keep her footsteps light and soundless, but it was hard to do when wearing boots and walking on cobblestones. She was set and determinded in her mind to get these inslaved children free. After learning all she had in the past week, this was just another outrageous discovery. She had never even thought of the possibility that this kind of thing occured in her country. It made her furious.

------

"What?" Ben's eyes widened. "That's not fair! They're cheating! We've got to help this city. I don't think they'll do very good at protecting themselves on their own."

"Ben's right," Aduial put in. "We can't justly leave this place knowing what will happen."

"What are you suggesting?" Aidou looked at Aduial out of the corner of his eye, one eyebrow raised. "That we stay and fight for some pathetic place? If they can't defend themselves why should we bother?"

"Because," Ben pointed to Aidou, a pouting expression on his face. "it's the right thing to do. Don't you ever do the right thing?"

"I should leave her," the vampire muttered to himself. He stood by a tree in a moon-lit forest, watching a Cylian fight off several leechers. It was clear she was out numbered and not a skilled enough fighter to take them all on by herself. Aidou was just about to leave the Cylian when he caught a glimps of her face. Though bloodstained as it was, there was beauty about it. And in that split second, the vampire made his decision.
    "I better not regret this." Aidou leaped from his place by the tree to kill the leechers.

"No," Aidou replied to Ben. "No vampire ever just does the right thing."

14. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC; ooh we haven't freed them yet. okey, that makes more sense. PS: did you get an A cuz ur mona lisa?

BIC: Gemini walked next to Sameire, her cat-like steps silent next to her human companion. She could tell the princess was angry and dead set in their mission so, for once, she kept quiet and didn't intrude. But it's so quiet... she silently complained. Gemini was used to being alone but lately, being around people, she'd remembered how much she loved to talk with others.

15. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: i know, i know; i get that all the time. im just the sh#$, ya know? it's gotta be the Double Z's. the chicks totally dig 'em. who needs lil when you got me? hes a total drag, yo.

BIC: "Sooooooo, Where we heading?" Asked Veina. She had been following Tristan for quite some time now and was getting rather bored of it.

"must you always run your mouth like that?" he had only known her about 5 minutes and she was already a nuisance.

"must you always be so kind to me." Veina shot back with a grin. "A girl can only take so much flattery, you know?"

Tristan sighed. perhaps it would best to ignore this one. before long, the two of them entered the slave shop that housed Rubira in it. He was glad to see she was still there. he half expected her to have left. "how they doing, Rubira?" Tristan asked flatly while nodding in the direction of the children.

16. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

OOC: pezz, youre adorable, rawr :<3: but its hard to pick between you and jeffrey-kun cause he's super cute too haha

"I think that we couldn't stop any of them if they tried," Eleanor replied quickly, still feeling uncomfortable speaking normally in front of the the child-looking warriors. "They aren't something I'm used to, but I think I'll have to deal with it. Let's go."

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

Enix ordered another mug of drink and drunk it in only a matter of ten minutes and she tipped the barmaid and dragged herself away from the bar, a little of a drunken stride to her step but she was still seemingly there and spoke clearly. She was fiddling with something small and smooth within her hand as she came to the man she had remembered calling himself as "Robbie" and stood nearby him. Enix felt it was kind of rude of her to not have continued her conversation with him and sat across the table from him while he read. Enix noticed the red mark on his cheek from him being slapped earlier and thought nothing much it, she fiddled with the small thing in her hand again and head it up to the light, displaying a pale sliver glint and a starlight twinkle. It seemed to be a ring, a engagement ring at that but the woman didn't seem all too happy about the sight of it and slammed it against the hard wooden surface of the tavern table with the bottom of her palm with a slight drunken rage.

" And so the damn clock strikes that horrible time . . ."

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

occ: Well it seems my vacation is coming to an end. 2 more days left of absolute freedom before I end up back with my family in boring old maryland. I have to say it was nice to escape from the parents and whiny younger brother who goes out of his way to piss me off. oh well, at least i'll have a real computer again to help me get this rp going. next year, I'll either be hitting Japan to party with some cute asian chicks, or I'll be doing a cross country trip. running out of space. stupid psp.

19. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Lauren went and stood guard outside the kings room. Her mind was in constant confusion at what she had just done.

Alira looked in Azazel's direction. "Normally I would be happy, but that slug is in control of that country. I want to burn it to the ground along with the slug" she said.

Robbie looked up from his book, completly confused at why the woman had sat at his table, or why she just slammed her hand down on the table. "Um, miss, what are you doing?" Robbie asked.

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

Enix put the ring back into the palm of her hand and stared at it drunkenly, she then put it back into her messenger bag and starred over at the man, a rebellious look in her eyes. Enix crossed one leg over the other sat back against the back of the chair.
    " Ah nothing really, it's just something personal happened around now that fills my mind with unpleasant thoughts, you wouldn't understand."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.