The Years to Come; A Harry Potter RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Right... my character Elysia is captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team.

As such, It's a good idea for me to know who is on the team. :/

Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Chaser:
    Beater: Elysia Quint - Bushy Brow (Team Captain) [Fifth Year]
    Beater: Iris Quint - Snow Princess [Fifth Year]
    Keeper:
    Seeker: Juliet Sparrow - Tummer [Third Year]

I know someone already had Seeker. But I forget who it was... Tell me whoever it is you are and I shall add you onto the list.
    And I think someone else (Tummer previously mentioned they were on the team)
    So I only need to hear from the Seeker and Tummer in regards to this as they were already team members.
    (The Quidditch trials are over, so no new members can join. Only people who were previous members. IE, they've already mentioned they were a member.)
    As for anyone else looking to join. Garxena will be posting right after I post this in regards to that situation. So please look to those rules below.

2. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OK! Here's how this is going to work for ALL Quidditch teams (I'll put this up on the first page as well so anyone who wants to join the RP can see it):
    --Quidditch trials are over (seeing as we're a couple months into the school year)
    --Characters already in the RP who did not specify in their bio that they are a member of the Quidditch team CANNOT join now. (Unless you beg and plead to me in a PM. XD)
    --NEW characters (even if they're created by someone already in the RP) CAN join the Quidditch team. (For example, KingdomHearts530 could create a new character right now and that character could be on the Quidditch team for his or her House. BUT KingdomHearts530 COULD NOT make one of her current characters a member of a Quidditch team.)
    --If your character is a TEAM CAPTAIN, YOU are responsible for coordinating the empty spots on your team. Unless you REALLY don't want to; then you can shirk that off to someone else on your team (if you're the only one on your team, you HAVE to do it). (For example, since Bushy's character is the team captain of Gryffindor's team, he gets to control the team players who are not taken. If you have his permission, you can join him in writing them.)

Is that clear? Questions? I don't want to confuse anyone.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Don't worry I don't want to be one XD Nope Nope Nope... Never like that game xD

That reminds me... i really need to post...

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, I'm the Seeker, Bushy.

FOR SHAME!!!

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

But But Tummer I have HW xD Blame my teachers not meh :D

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

What was your character's name? lol
    /too lazy to go find out. XD

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Her name's Juliet Sparrow, 3rd year. You're team captain, you should know this. XD

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Shush you. XD

She's added.

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

You are a LAZY CAPTAIN, Bushy. xDx

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Hey!
    I'm making an effort to sort out the Quidditch team stuff here! lol
    I was the one who bought it up... XD

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

And I'm proud of you and you're laziness. 8D

12. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

ATTENTION ALL HP ROLEPLAYERS!!

What's up?! :D I've got a question here, so I'll just come out and say it: what the heck happened to everyone?? We used to have lots of people writing on this thread and it was lots of fun! But where did everybody go? D:

The reason I ask is Garxena has lots of plot details figured out with ALL the people involved in this Roleplay, and if people decide to drop out for months without saying anything at all, that's not making our Thread Master's life very easy, now is it? :( There are a few people that stuck with it, but I miss everyone being here together!

SO... please let us know what you're up to! As a courtesy, just post here saying you aren't playing anymore (for whatever reason) so we at least know why you're gone!! Otherwise, let us know where your character is and post!! That would be awesome! ^.^

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Because I'm too lazy to look at the first post (>>), who all needs to post?

14. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

Pretty much anyone that isn't RPF >> Angelina has to write a re-cap for them, though '^^

15. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I kinda need a recap before I post, is that a problem?

Edit; oh. Misread your last post.

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Here’s what you missed on “The Years to Come:â€

So Jay’s trying to get Al to relax a bit more but she’s just focused on her potions work and her missing friend, Becca. Jay found Al by the owlery after classes where she was about to send a letter, but ended up not having the guts. He dragged her inside and they found the Room of Requirement – an awesome place that turned into just what they wanted to relax.
    The tension between Jack and Taralynn is growing as they’re creating their plans for how to make the school in their crazy vision. Taralynn wanted to get inside Jack’s head more so she came up with a game where they tell each other secrets. Jack ended up confessing that he’s used and Unforgivable curse to kill someone, and for some reason he liked it. Taralynn wasn’t creeped out by this but she said that she thought an Unforgivable curse was the easy way out. What a nut.
    Ben was wandering the halls alone, being the sad little first year he is, and found the Room of Requirement. With his addition to the Room, a few Muggle things appeared. Al told Ben he should stay with them in the Room ‘cause he looked like a kid. Jay thought it was awesome that Al was willing to relax with the kid. Maybe something would come of the trio’s time together in the Room?
    Meanwhile, the Quints met Lelouch in the Great Hall and Elysia told them all that she had something super exciting and crazy to show them all. Lelouch, Luke, and Iris agreed to go see it to calm their sister and because they all were excited too. With the four, trouble-making siblings together, they made their way to the third floor and suck to a portrait of Albus Dumbledore, where Lelouch geeked out. The passage behind the portrait led them to the Headmaster’s office where they commandeered the Marauder’s Map.
    In the Great Hall, Amus and So discussed the possibility of the Chamber of Secrets being open, but they haven’t gotten the chance to talk to any of the other students yet.
    Juliet had been thinking about Tybalt all day, worrying that he’d get himself in trouble. She didn’t know that that was exactly what was going to happen soon enough. She was hungry so she went to the Great Hall.
    Everyone else is wandering around the castle somewhere, and dinner’s gonna start soon. Hey, maybe something will be said again at dinner.

And that’s what you missed on “Te Years to Come!â€

Glee style recap FTW.

17. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hey peeps.
    Just wondering. Is this all still happening?

18. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Check the link in my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.