The Years to Come; A Harry Potter RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Oh Ok! Sweet! I hope we get more members so we can start! ^^

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hey don't leave me out of the fun(dang, I go to bed for a few hours and all of this, yeesh)

Username: Aqua101
    Name: Silea Luner
    Year: 1
    House: (Slytherin is NOT a “bad” house!) Gryffindor
    Wand type: (wood, core, length) Red Oak, dragon's heart, 10 in
    Biography/Personality: (doesn’t have to be huge) Silea is a kind person, and studies somewhat hard, but can get distracted by anything that's interesting. She hopes to have fun at Hogwarts and learn many skills.
    Appearance: (picture, description, or both)
    [​IMG]

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay. My laptop seems to have recovered from its technological coma. What a relief!

Alrighty. The character list and rules are updated. If no one takes a Slytherin (this is for plot purposes), I will. It would be nice to have 2 though.

@Aqua101: Careful with your spelling. It's "GrYffIndor." Don't sweat it though. ^^ Oh, and I really like your wand. XD

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

eh, I've never known how to spell it, even after I've read all the books. Course, that was a while ago.

I haven't even started and I get an F for spelling. Oh how low can you go?

5. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh emm jee

Username: Britishism
    Name: Jacob Starlit
    Year: 3
    House(Slytherin is not a bad house!): Ravenclaw
    Wand: Holly, Dragon Heartstrings, 8 inches
    Biography: Loud, proud and smart. Jacob can be considered annoying due to his sarcasm and jokes , but he is also popular and friendly. Comes from a rich family.
    Appearance: short cropped brown hair. Short but muscular. pale.

Posted from my phone, sorry for typos.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

You know, i'd be surprised if someone took slytherin. Technically it's not a bad house, but it's got a history after all

7. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

@Britishism: Don't worry; I know how frustrating typing on a phone can be (learned it last night). ><

Okay, so I'm throwing together a Slytherin student right now just in case no one else does. I might end up keeping the character any way. And yeah, Slytherin has a history, but remember the epilogue of the 7th book?

Am I the only one who thinks it's sad there's only one Hufflepuff? lol

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Username: Saxima
    Name: Olivia Lime
    Year: First Year
    House: Ravenclaw
    Wand type: Applewood, Griffin's fur, 8 inches
    Biography/Personality: Olivia has always been an innocent girl, never one to do bad things or get in trouble much, but lately, she feels like older people see her as someone who can't do anything on her own and she wants to change that. She's very friendly and easy to talk to, someone a complete stranger can break down to and she'll listen.
    Appearance: Here.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

The only part I remember of the epilogue was where the kids were sent off to school. I mean, that was basically it right? I didn't notice anything different. But hey, at least be glad someone is a hufflepuff. I'm more of a gryffindor myself

Yue from Negima!? huh?That's an interesting choice

10. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Agh! I am excited about this one. This seems like a perfect RP for some of my characters. I can't wait to get it started. Here are my characters.

Username: Name: jojojojo97
    Name: Tracy Chiaroscuro
    Year: forth

House: (Slytherin is NOT a “bad” house!) Ravenclaw
    Wand type: (wood, core, length) oak, dragon heartstring, eight and a halfinches
    Biography/Personality: (doesn't have to be huge) basically, Tracy was abandoned at age seven by his muggle parents and left to fend for himself. He doesn't like to talk about it. Tracy can be very shy and timid at times, but other times he's the most obnoxious guy in the world. He thinks he can fend for himself and doesn't like showing weaknesses (This includes friendships or attraction to anyone). Your first impression of Tracy is an obvious slytherin, cocky and bitter and rude. But he's smart enough for Ravenclaw and has many good qaulitys to balence out the bad.
    Appearance: (picture, description, or both) Dark grey hair that hangs aroundhis face and sticks out all over the place. Tracy has large chocolate brown and pale skin. He doesn't get much sleep, so his eyeshave bags under them. He's incredibly handsome, but is unconscious of thatfact.

Username: jojojojo97
    Name: Loretta Jonson
    Year: first
    House: (Slytherin is NOT a “bad” house!) Hufflepuff
    Wand type: (wood, core, length) holly, unicorn hair, five inches.
    Biography/Personality: (doesn’t have to be huge) Loretta is a half blood. She’s an only child who was well looked after her whole life. She can get homesick or lonely and forces her presence on people. Loretta is eccentric and loving. She has a tortoise shell cat named Cadi (pronounced Cottie).
    Appearance: (picture, description, or both) Loretta is incredibly small for an eleven year old girl; She could pass for eight easily. She has ruddy red hair that she keeps in two ponytails and plain brown eyes with long eyelashes.

Username: jojojojo97
    Name: Erin Young
    Year: sixth
    House: (Slytherin is NOT a “bad” house!) Slytherin
    Wand type: (wood, core, length) Yew, veela hair, ten and a quarter.
    Biography/Personality: (doesn’t have to be huge) Erin is a half blood who likes to think she’s a pure blood. Erin’s mother died when Erin was born, leaving her with her harsh pure blood father. Erin is naturally rude to people, especially people she thinks are under her (mudbloods, first years and such).She can’t stand it when someone is better then her.
    Appearance: (picture, description, or both) Erin has curly dark brown hair that is cut into a short bob and dark brown eyes. She also has tan, perfect skin and pearly white teeth.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

4 characters?

12. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

I changed it to three, because I don't think I can handle four. But three I'm ok with.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Actually, I didn't know who it was, I just found it and thought it would be a good choice. It's hard for me to find character images. T_T

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just type anime boy/girl to find picture I need. Although, bing certainly pulls up some images that make you wonder why they're public. But yea, That's Yue Ayase from Negima!?. I don't know why they have the exclamation and question mark in the title. She's actually around high school age in the show

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Would you like for me to find something else? I can if you want.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

nah, just giving a lesson on Manga/Anime characters. Negima!? is a really good book, so I just had to say something.

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Haha, lesson learned.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

but you could use the characters if you really couldn't find a female character to choose from. After all, there's like 30 or something to choose from

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I don't get it, what?

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

if you could not find a female character picture that you wanted, I'm saying you could find a bunch from the show Negima!?. There are plenty of characters to choose from and form your own

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.