The Years to Come; A Harry Potter RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh, oh, oh! I see, but I'm fine with the one I have now, as long as you and any one whose running this show is fine with it.

2. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Accepted. Don't worry about the appearance because all the characters are in Hogwarts uniforms nearly the whole time.

I've specified that I'm not accepting any more Gryffindor characters. There are 3 other houses to choose from.
    Why does Tracy have "bright red eyes?" Is he somehow related to Voldemort (against the rules), the only other character with red eyes? Or did he aquire red eyes the same way Voldemort did (splitting his soul and killing people)?
    The phoenix gave only two feathers. Choose a different core.
    Other than those problems (and the many un-spaced words that I fixed) you're good.

Also, as a general note to EVERYONE: please do not spam the thread. If you're not talking about this thread, don't post it here.

3. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

I have edited my character profiles so that Tracy is in ravenclaw and Loretta is in hufflepuff. By the way I've decided that Loretta attaches herself to Tracy (You know, follows him everywhere and annoys him to death.) and that Erin has a crush on Tracy and therefore picks on him half the time and flirts with him the other half. And by the way, Tracy's eyes are just red. Even he dosen't know why there red.

My sister really wants to put in a character but she doesn't have a KH vids yet. This counts as her character.

Username: jojojojo97
    Name: Dyna Carson
    Year: fifth
    House: (Slytherin is NOT a “bad†house!) Ravenclaw
    Wand type: (wood, core, length) Vinewood, dargon heartstring, fifteen inches
    Biography/Personality: (doesn’t have to be huge) Dyna is a pureblood witch. Sheis smart and arrogant. Also she treasures things that most girls don’t and she’sconfident and loving.
    Appearance: (picture, description, or both) Dyna has strait black hair andbright green eyes, (And NO she’s not related to Harry Potter!) her eyes turnblue when she’s upset.

4. Jayn

I suggest she make an account before actually role playing.

5. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

What she said. XD
    And, jojojojo97, either give me a good reason or change the eye color. I'll add Loretta and Erin.

6. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Again, I have edited my character profile so that Tracy has brown eyes. I couldn't think of a reason because Tracy would not split his soul, and there's probably no other way to get your eyes red.

7. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright, I'll add Tracy. But if you look at your last post you'll see that all you said was
    (Should be "they're")

Rules have been updated!

Sorry I wasn't on much today. I was doing college stuff (that's what I get for procrastinating!). Hopefully tomorrow I will post my Slytherin character, put up the actual RP, and we can get this thing started! But before we do... Does anyone have any questions or concerns??

8. Daxa~ #stalker

Tell me its not to late to join? :3

Username: Daxa
    Name:Ro
    Year:First
    House: (Slytherin is NOT a “bad” house!)Slytherin <3
    Wand type: (wood, core, length) Ash,Salamander scale,12 inches
    Biography/Personality: (doesn’t have to be huge) Ro is a mugle born witch,and all through her childhood had been showing signs of it (like when she turned her brothers hair blue). She is friendly and laughs a lot,though can get mad very quickley.
    Appearance: (picture, description, or both) Tall and slender,with flame like hair and green eyes.

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

You're in Daxa! Unique wand! The thread will probably be posted later tonight. I'm going out to cosplay soon. :3

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Woot woot! <3
    Lol have fun cosplaying take me with you :3

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Alrighty, guys! =D The RP is up! Look at the top of the first page here to find the link to it!

12. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Wait, was my character not accepted?
    Erm...

(Hope I'm not being annoying, lawl.)

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

No, it was. Sorry 'bout that! I forgot to add it to the list (that was the night my laptop spazzed out). I'll put yoru character up on both lists.

14. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Ah, alright! Thank you.
    Anyway, this is on my list of top awaited RPs.
    Good work.

15. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Aw thanks! I've has this idea stowed away for about 2 years now! XD I hope we can all enjoy it!

16. Always Dance Chaser

Can I still join?

17. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, of course! (: Just be sure to read the rules!

18. Always Dance Chaser

Username: Slaughtermatic
    Name: Zachary (Zack)
    Year: First
    House: Ravenclaw
    Wand type: Redwood, thestral tail hair, 7 inches
    Biography/Personality: Zack is a Muggle-born whose intelligence defines his life. He used to make a lot of money in Muggle school by doing homework for other kids. He studies magic and magic history intensely. His overconfidence and arrogance is often the bane of his friends.
    Appearance: Imagine Ienzo with black hair wearing Wizard robes.

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Awesome. Just stick yourself in the library with the other first years. I'll edit my first post to include you.

20. Always Dance Chaser

Thank you! C:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.