The Years to Come

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"I did think. I just thought like a Quint and not a Ravenclaw," Lelouch smirked and flicked his wand at the case. "Geminio." A replica of the Map appeared in the case, perfectly in place and detailed. "I don't know about a spy, but that's what I would do." He spun his wand and put it back in his pocket.

-------

Al turned to disapprovingly look at Jay. "I know what music is! I listen to stuff sometimes."

Ben picked up a couple of CDs and shuffled through them. It was a tough choice, but he settled on one and put it in the player.

2. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

Taralynn clapped her hands excitedly, almost like a normal, Muggle schoolgirl. She almost wanted to put off her antics with the ghosts until another night so she could tag along with Jack and watch him... work. But, she knew her task was important and, since it was now time for dinner, she figured she might as well get started.

"Well," she began. "I'm not really hungry, so I'll... be on my way. Want to meet back here later and I'll let you know how it went?" Taralynn wanted to succeed, no matter what, but she knew that her task needed to be planned out, so she intended to walk the halls and floors, looking for Peeves or whatever ghost she could find.

Iris smiled. "Brilliant!" she praised, silently wishing she could have thought of a spell herself first. "I guess we'd better get out of here, huh?"

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Elysia smirked at her sister and referred to the map. "You're right, the headmaster is coming back by the looks of it."
    She turned around and looked thoughtfully at the portrait of Dumbledore that led back to the storage room. "At least we don't have to worry about the portraits telling on us. After all, Dumbledore himself let us in here... I'm sure that's a good sign." she turned her head and smiled at her siblings before stepping out the way. "You guys go first, we've got a few minutes, so we don't need to rush. but I'll bring up the rear."

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year
    тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к, נυѕт єℓєνєη уєαяѕ
    αη∂ ι’ℓℓ вє Æ’яєє. тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к.

Faye knew that there were so many things going on around the school. Like, new things because of students and stuff like that. Of course, being brought up in the muggle world and not exposed to any sort of magic, she knew none of this. This sort of did always left her out so she decided that she would read up as much as she could first. The past few days, she had been endlessly reading history books - her least favourite of all subjects - but it did turn out quite interesting. Of course she also kept up to date with her academics, and so far she had been doing well. This caused her to distance from most students though, being in her room all the time and quietly in the Slytherin common room or the library.

Currently, Faye walked the halls towards the Great Hall. She had snuck into the Quidditch field right after classes. It was her favourite place in the whole Hogwarts. Her dream of flying never left her, so she loved just being there. She cautiously looked up some time, careful not to bump into anyone but mostly kept her eyes on the book in her hands. It was a quidditch book she borrowed from the library, this of course being pleasure-reading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG]x [​IMG] x [​IMG]
    ❏ ╍ ❝ The moment you touch the sky is the moment everything is forever ❞ ╍ ❐

5. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

Jay just grinned cheekily at Al. "'Stuff', ey? Wow, I really feel put in my place now." he replied, widening his eyes and replacing the grin with a pout. He couldn't hold it long though and started snickering at her. As the music started to play he threw Ben an approving thrumbs up. "Good choice dude." and punctuated the sentence by grabbing Al's hand and spinning her around as if dancing to the music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.