The Years to Come

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

OOC: I know. :Awesome:

2. Always Dance Chaser

OOC: Le facepalm

BIC:

It took all of Zack's energy to be a nice person and not yell at Olivia. How dare she imply that he would say something that stupid?
    "I mean, Olivia," began Zack, grinding his teeth ever so slightly, "That You-Know-Who may have had a child on accident. If the Chamber has indeed been opened- and we may be jumping to conclusions saying it is- it was certainly no accident."

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Olivia frowned at the boy, but then sighed as as she rested her chin in her propped up palm, she was getting sleepy, "I certainly wasn't implying that you were
    stupid Zack," she explained, "I'm just pointing out the fact that..." she yawned, "...it's hard to see anyone having a child with him, let alone having feelings for him and - " she quickly pushed on before anyone said anything, "I know that the woman named Bellatrix Lestrange was indeed in love with him, or something of that sorts, but... It's just hard for me to think of anyone would would love such a vile, foul, cruel man..."

4. Always Dance Chaser

"Yeah, well, it's also hard to believe that anyone could torture two people into insanity, isn't it? Pardon my French, but that bitсh was crazy. And crazy people are hard to understand. Can't rule anything out."

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Tybalt had been thinking while the two were talking. He figured that it was a good time to put his two cents in. "Well, what about Potter? He was the only one--besides the Headmaster at the time--that You-Know-Who feared. I mean, Harry Potter put an end to him so many times! Say that you were right, maybe now would be a good time to do it. I mean, Potter's been gone for a while now. But, also, wouldn't the Ministry keep a track on off springs of his old gang to begin with?"

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Wait," Ben rubbed his head as if it would get rid of the confusion from all the ideas floating around. Leaning back in his chair he spoke, "Maybe we should just let it go until morning. Maybe the teachers or someone will make an announcement at breakfast, or talk about it in classes. They've gotta know more about this than we do."

-------

Oh this is just too good. Jack, a fifth year Slytherin, wandering through the halls, twirling his wand in his hand. He was marveling in the way that everyone -- everyone -- was talking about the words on the doors of the Great Hall. There are so many idiots at this school. Idiots who think that Potter guy was a hero. He ruined everything! Jack stopped twirling his wand and gripped it fiercely, a dark scowl on his face now. But I'm going to fix all that. I'm going to make this school the way it should be: without those filthy Mudbloods.

7. Always Dance Chaser

"Let's hope so," Said Zack, "They'd better not try to play this off. I may just take matters into my own hands." Zack, of course, meant every word.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

"Yes, yes Zack," Olivia said, waving her hand up and down and then yawning again, "We all know you can take on a black hole all by yourself," And she stood from the table, rubbing one of her eyes and then grabbed her bag, "But I really hope you're right
    Ben," she said as she slung the bag over her shoulder and fastened it, "Maybe the teachers will know more about all of this..." she yawned yet again, "...all of this mess. I'll see you all in the morning, I think it's time for me to sleep now," And she waved to her friends.

This is all just a mess, she thought, who would want to open the Chamber again, all of that evil would be let out... Not to mention that she really hoped a Basilisk could reproduce asexually, people would be dropping left and right if that were the case. Who would fallow He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named anymore anyway? She herself may have been a pureblood, but that didn't make her hate others who weren't like herself, maybe that just made her like them even more. Whoever wanted them dead was just a little bit more twisted than what a normal person should be...

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Well, Good Night, friends!" said Layla. She picked up her books and headed out of the room. She turned back to wave goodbye and headed back to the Gryffindor Common Room. She reached the seventh floor, where the Common Room was located.
    "Password?" asked the Fat Lady.
    "Ummm...." said Layla. She realized that she hadn't been told the new password-and if she was she didn't remember it.
    'I guess I'll just wait for another Gryffindor to come," thought Layla
    OOC: I thought I'd be nice and leave an opening for any Gryffindor who needs one.

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: How could I have forgotten about passwords!? D: I'll put them up on the OOC thread under the Houses section. Sorry everybody! DX

"I'm with you on that one, Zack," Ben smiled at his friend, but his eyes showed he was serious. He wasn't going to sit around and wait for something terrible to happen that would push the staff to act. If nothing was said by after breakfast in the morning, he wanted to start investigating this further. If their group had been able to figure out this much, surely the staff had as well. "But I'm going to bed. I don't want to fall asleep in class tomorrow. 'Night!" He grabbed his bag, got up from his chair, and headed out of the library.
    The crowds in the halls were starting to dwindle now. I guess everyone else is getting tired too. Must be from all the thinking. He chuckled to himself. His tie was starting to feel too tight so he loosened it. Not looking where he was going, he bumped into someone.

"Watch it, first year." A deep voice growled at Ben. Jack was the student he bumped into. Jack narrowed his eyes at the Gryffindor starting up at him. "Find something amusing to look at?"

"N-no," Ben scurried away from the mean Slytherin. What's that guy's damage?

11. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jacob sighed again. Were the first years telling the truth? "The Chamber of Secrets..." he muttered aloud. He walked up the stairs to the Ravenclaw dorm. He crossed his arms. "If He-who-must-not-be-Named is alive... then we're all dead." He walked to the Ravenclaw door and said the password. "Love potion." The door opened wide and he stepped inside. He had to think.

12. Always Dance Chaser

"I guess I'll go to bed too. Good night," said Zack, and he headed out.

None of this makes any sense, Zack thought to himself, if Voldemort is alive, why attack Hogwarts? What does he want? And if he's not, then just what the Hell is doing this?

"Pa-"
    "Love Potion," Zack interrupted the Eagle.
    "Hmph," grunted the Eagle as it swung open.
    I guess I'll know more tomorrow...I'd better get to bed.

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"dragon daisies!" said Layla, suddenly remembering the password. The Fat Lady opened the door and Layla went through it.
    Instead of sitting in the common room she decided to go back to her room. She changed out of her uniform and into PJs. And fell asleep.

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Before Tybalt went to his dorm, he went to search for his sister. He was lucky to run into his sister on his way through the halls. He didn't want to bug her but he had nothing else to do. "Juliet, can I talk to you," Tybalt asked.

Juliet tried not to smirk at her brother. She probably knew what he was going t ask about, so before anyone could say anything else, she said, "If this is about the whole Chamber of Secrets talk, forget about it.There's no way that it's open."

"You don't know that!" Tybalt protested. "We were talking, and...we're Half-bloods, aren't we?"

"Yes, but you're the smartest first year in Ravenclaw, and I'm the Seeker for Gryffindor. We can handle anything that can come our way."

"Thanks," Tybalt smiled and he hugged his sister.The siblings parted and Tybalt was at the front of the dorm door. He said "Love potion," after the riddle was read and he entered the room. He was tired, so he went straight to his bed without talking to anyone.

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year
    тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к, נυѕт єℓєνєη уєαяѕ
    αη∂ ι’ℓℓ вє Æ’яєє. тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к.

Faye was alone, right now. She studied the places of Hogwarts very carefully, but she still felt lost. Maybe it was something to do with being alone. She walked through the hallway where she saw some people pass, talking. Most of what she heard of was about some kind of writing on the wall with some kind of awesome wizard or something. Oh, she was so confused about everything. She didn't know about things much. There were great wizards of the time, she didn't exactly know them by name but by photograph. Her father kept all the magical books away, he wanted her to learn at the right time - in Hogwarts. However, she did sneak through them when they weren't around. Maybe they were talking about that dark wizard who had really pale skin and snake like eyes. Or perhaps, the one with black hair and rounded glasses. She wasn't so sure.

As she walked, she smooths out her green striped tie. This labeled her under the house of Slytherin. Slytherin. She liked that. She liked animals, especially snakes so she found it quite lovely to be known as the house. Her favorite color is green too, but that's really not too important. She saw familiar faces that walked by, but clearly didn't know who to approach. She still felt quite alone.

ooc: lol, sorry, I really don't know how to jump into what has already happened x)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Silea walked through the halls after trying to study most of the day. Unfortunately for her curious nature, she got distracted from her studying because of all the talk about the writing on the wall. "Hmm, I don't think that The Chamber of Secrets is opened. If I had to guess, it was probably jsut a prank by someone who really does not like half-bloods." She walked up to the dorm entrance.
    "Password"
    "Dragon Daisies" The door opened and she walked in, hoping to get a little more studying done before she went to bed.

17. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Tracy sat in the Hogwarts library, flipping through a textbook. Being as smart as he was, Tracy really had no problems with the work he was supposed to do. Tracy sighed and stood up. His finished essay was laying in font of him and his Quill dripped black ink onto the table. Tracy walked casually over to one of the many book shelves just as Erin Young walked through the door. Tracy eyed her warily, as he always did lately, and tried to blend into the bookshelves. Unfortunately his spikes of dark grey hair tended to make him fairly noticeable, and Erin spotted him right away. "Well if it isn't the Mudblood." She said in her cutting sixth year voice. Tracy felt his easy blush coming into his cheeks, but he otherwise ignored the jibe. "You know Chairoscuro.." Erin rolled her eyes at one of her friends, displaying her distaste in Tracy's long surname. "You're probably going to be the first one to die, what with all of these attacks and everything. Vermin are always the first to go." Erin studied Tracy's face with amusement as his jaw locked and his hand shot into his pocket. He took deep breathes to control himself and left the library, leaving his bag and essay behind. Erin smiled. "Rookie mistake." She muttered as she reached for his essay paper and poured the ink from his ink bottle over it.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Olivia yawned again, for what was probably the millionth time. What is wrong with me...? she thought, putting a hand to her mouth for good manners, I know I'm tired and all, but so much yawning - It's going to look like I'm crying! And at the
    thought, she rubbed the yawn-induced tears from her eyes. Maybe it was all the classes, maybe it was being away from home, or maybe it was this whole ordeal with the writing on the door, she didn't know, but it was all making her very sleepy.

Yes... Once she got back to the dorms, she thought to herself, she would definitely be getting some much needed sleep. And then suffer the consequences of probably being late for classes the next morning. But oh well, sleep was definitely worth it. And for the most part, she felt like she really didn't have to worry about this Chamber, because she was a pureblood. She was only worried for her friends and what could happen to them...

She turned down a hallway and saw a few people walking by, and then she spotted a student from the Slytherin house, she looked half-lost. Olivia knew how that felt; she smiled to herself as she began to pass the girl.

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Good evening," Ben greeted the Fat Lady, a little breathless from the climb up to the seventh floor. She raised an eyebrow at him and requested the password. "Oh, right. Dragon daisies. Well, have a nice night." He climbed through the hold the portrait revealed and walked to the middle of the common room. The gold and scarlet decorations still attracted every bit of his attention; but the fireplace was the part of the common room he loved the most. After his brief admiration of the common room, Ben climbed the stairs to the boys dormitories and headed to bed.

-------

"Well, well," Jack spotted a first year Slytherin fixing her tie and looking quite lonesome. He loved first years; they were so easily manipulated. So he decided to get to know this one better and see if he could use her to his advantage. Once he'd caught up to the girl, Jack put on his friendly persona. "Hey there. I don't mean to bother you if you're in the middle of something, but I couldn't help but notice that you seem a bit lost. My name's Jack; I'm a fifth year in Slytherin." He extended his hand for a friendly handshake.

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Hmm, so this mixes with that and this is a big no-no." Silea tried to read her book of potions but she just had too much trouble trying to remember what was what. Then she heard someone come in and noticed a boy. She wanted to say hi to him but he looked tired she just let him go straight up the stairs.
    "Man, I should try to make some friends here. I don't want to be a lonely girl." Then Silea closed her book and stuffed it in her bag. "Well, I've done what I can so I think I'll go to bed for now. Although, I should really try to study a little more tomorrow when possible. I don't want to wait till the last minute."
    Silea walked up the stairs to the girl's room and changed into her PJ's. Then she went in bed and fell asleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.