The Years to Come

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jacob noticed a first year walk straight through the common room. He thought his name was... Tybalt. He knew he'd heard his name. He shrugged and returned to his book. He groaned. Why couldn't he get Voldemort out of his head? He groaned again. He needed to get out tonight. Maybe the prefects wouldn't catch him. He checked his watch. "Where would I want to go?" he asked himself, already sitting up. He suddenly smiled. He waved to a few kids, lied about getting a snack, and quietly exited the room.

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year
    тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к, נυѕт єℓєνєη уєαяѕ
    αη∂ ι’ℓℓ вє Æ’яєє. тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к.

As she walked she noticed the girl who just passed her smile at herself. She watched her go, while she walked, hands still fiddling with her tie. She wondered what was on that girl's mind. Why had she smiled as she passed her? No. She was just being lost and paranoid. That was wrong. Not what you want to do at Hogwarts, where anything is possible now. As she turned her attention away from the girl she practically skidded to a stop to a boy who approached her.

He seemed very friendly, and a Slytherin! At his fifth year though. She smiled,
    â€It's that obvious, huh? Well, yeah, I'm new - obviously. It's nice to meet you, I'm Faye.†she said to him sweetly. She accepted his extended hand and gave it a shake. Then, she let out what has been on her mind lately. "What's going on around Hogwarts now? I don't quite get it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]
    ❏ ╍ ❝ The moment you touch the sky is the moment everything is forever ❞ ╍ ❐

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Nice to meet ya too, Faye. Oh, you mean what was written on the doors to the Great Hall?" Jack sighed and shook his head. Smiling, he continued, "My bet is that it's some stupid joke that the seventh years are playing. Over that past few years it's become a thing for the seventh years to play a prank before they leave Hogwarts. I'm not worried about it."

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

A joke, Olivia thought as she continued on passed the girl who called herself Faye, Something like this...is entirely too serious to be a joke, she continued to think. Who would think that putting terrible words on the door
    where everyone could see them was funny? A person with a very twisted sense of humor? Not even. But what was Olivia to know, she was only a first year, so without stopping and making the fifth year boy suspicious of her, she continued onto the Ravenclaw house.

"Love Potion," she told the eagle with a yawn, and then entered the common room, her tired eyes met with blue and yellow. She eventually made it to the girls dormitories without completely collapsing onto the ground just to sleep and put her bag down, changed into her night clothes and climbed into her warm bed for a well deserved night's sleep.

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

â€Oh.†Faye breathed out. That was good. She started to get worried, especially not knowing much about... well, anything really. She planned to change that this first year though, she was going to learn as much as she could. Before she let her thoughts take over, she looked back up at Jack. â€So uh, um... w-what now?†How she wanted to slap herself for that. Goodness, she was like a lost puppy. Nothing at all. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Not even good social skills. Sometimes, she amazed herself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well it is getting pretty late," Jack replied, loosening his tie and undoing the collar-button of his white shirt. "We might as well head back to the common room. I've got my first exam of the year in Divinations tomorrow. Jeeze, we're only two months in to the school year and this guy's already giving us an exam." He raised up his hands in surrender. "You got any crazy professors?"

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year
    αη∂ ι’ℓℓ вє ƒяєє. тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к.

She nodded, ”Well, I suppose it is." She says, referring to the time at the moment. ”Yikes. That's terrible! I don't think I've got any super terrible professors. I mean, sometimes they have their moments. But really, who doesn't?" Faye said with slight sarcasm, adding a tiny laugh at the end. She turned towards the direction of Slytherin's common room, and began to make her way to there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Hahaha, You're right about that," Jack agreed, going down a moving staircase with Faye. "But the Potions teacher is the best. I'm no good at Potions but she still takes the time to explain things to me, and the others who mess it up." He waved at a painting who smiled at them. Another gave Jack a suspicious look, having seen him bullying students many times before and curious as to what brought on this sudden act of kindness. Still keeping with his act, he just smiled at the second painting.

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

”Oh, she's lovely. I like her a lot, and I quite enjoy potions really. But I've got to say, Defense Against the Dark Arts - I swear, it's the most fun ever.” She smiled, as her eyes looked through all the pictures they passed. Faye waved back at a picture as well, before her attention went to some students looking funnily at their direction. Her hand clenched and she looked back at these students, who simply looked away immediately. She pouted, confused and not wanted to be stared at so awkwardly. Was it wrong to wave back at the pictures?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Don't pay them any attention," Jack tried to appease for the students' actions. He was interested in why Faye liked Defense Against the Dark Arts so much. Was it some kind of moral problem she had? Did she really have a stand against 'dark' wizards and witches already? Or was it just that she liked the spells she learned in that class the best? He needed to know if he was going to recruit her for his plans. "So tell me, why's Defense Against the Dark Arts your favorite class?"

11. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

She took in what Jack said, but couldn't help look back at those students as she walked. Almost tripping over not watching her feet, she snapped back to where she was headed. Jack helped with a question to keep her in track. ”Well, I actually don't know. It's just much more fun than learning all the others stuff like potions and antidotes and stuff. I mean, why need that if you could just do something?” she explains. She had little interest in those things, a witch could do things. A witch could do anything really. Being more active in things made her feel more present and made the reality of Hogwarts, well, more real.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

12. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"That's what I'm all about -- doing things," Jack agreed. "Well, not stupid things like that writing." He laughed. "Although, I've done some stupid things myself. Every potion I made in my first year blew up! I set the cauldron on fire once!" He pushed open the door that lead to the dungeons from the last level of stairs and motioned for Faye to go ahead of him.

13. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

She laughed at his story. Okay, that was something she didn't get to do yet, though, it wasn't exactly in her to-do list. ”Thank you.” she says between little giggles as she entered the dungeons through the doors. ”I mean, really. How do people even not like Defense Against The Dark Arts? Some of my class groan while we travel towards the room.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

14. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"I dunno," Jack replied, following after Faye. Of course he knew very well why: some students, like himself, weren't on the same page as everyone else. The Dark Arts were so much more interesting; why defend against them when you could use them yourself? "Maybe they're unsettled by learning about such scary stuff. With You-Know-Who gone I don't see why we bothering learning it. It's not like there's someone lying in wait to make a move or anything. There haven't been any big problems for a long time. I like it that way too." He smiled happily.

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

She thought about what he said before saying anything. Not much happening huh? For some reason when she heard that, it bothered her. Part of her wanted something to happen. Something exciting! But then, with her little knowledge learned from History of Magic (which she was terrible at, she didn't pay much attention either), she knew that something exciting could mean something very bad and obviously, that was no good. ”Oh! You-know-who, um, that's the pale one with the, uh, snakey eyes right?” she asked, making sure. She was still confused about the old, so-called famous wizards. She should listen in her History of Magic class more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

16. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jacob continued walking through the hall. He passed paintings, giving winks to the Victorian women. His feet pressed loudly against the ground. "God... why can't I be quieter?" he whispered. He knew it wasn't past curfew yet, but for some reason he was nervous. He approached the boy's bathroom and breathed a sigh of relief. He slumped his back against one of the inner stalls. Nobody was in other than him. He grinned. "Brilliant." he muttered, pulling out his wand. Suddenly, he heard the wind rattle through the windows. He jumped despite himself. "Never mind..." he stood up and walked out the door.

He strolled through the hall back to the common room. He cursed himself at his cowardice. He noticed two Slytherin, an upperclassman and someone he didn't recognize. He raised his hand in a neighborly greeting to the both of them. Climbing up the tower stairs, he muttered "Love potion" quietly and walked sluggishly to his bed. He could sneak out another night.

17. Daxa~ #stalker

OOC:Sorry I wasnt on yesterday,ive missed so much :'(

Ro awoke with a start,as she had fallen fast asleep without even relising.
    "Where is everyone?" she mumbled,completely confused as to where she was

18. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Flying troll," Jack said the password before the guardian to the Slytherin common room could request it. He looked to Faye as he entered the common room. This was just too perfect. She couldn't even match a name to a face! She was perfect! "Haha! Yeah, that's right. Hey, listen, why don't we meet up for lunch tomorrow? I'll fill ya in on stuff you don't know."

19. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

Faye could have sworn she was to jump up and down at the offer. Instead, she looked up at Jack and grinned, â€Really? Sure! Thank you so much for your help!†and man, did she mean that. She was so excited to finally not be out of the loop. Sure, she loved being different back at home but here - she had to fit in. She just had to. She was a witch! And so many others were too, she was going to be a very good witch one day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

20. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"Cool. I'll meet you at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall tomorrow then," Jack smiled a genuine smile and headed towards the boys' dormitories. He looked over his shoulder and waved. "G'night!" The other boys were asleep when he entered their large bedroom, but he still kept his deliciously evil smile to himself and resisted the urge to laugh. How easy this was! How simple! Why had he waited until now to act? He could have done this years ago! Tomorrow was going to be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.