The Years to Come

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Garxena, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year
    тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к, נυѕт єℓєνєη уєαяѕ
    αη∂ ι’ℓℓ вє ƒяєє. тι¢к тσ¢к, тι¢к тσ¢к.

Faye gave him a nod before he left and waved back with a smile. Not much people were around right now. Contented of a productive night, as compared to the rest she's spent the last month, she skipped all the way to her dorm. Upon entering, her room mates were already dozed off. It was that late? Well, that's what you get from roaming around school after studying. She silently walked over to her bed, the farthest one to the right and began tidying the books she left on top of it. She simply placed them on the floor, too lazy and preoccupied with her thoughts to care. A fifth year talked to me! And he's helping me out! Ha! Maybe after this, more people will talk to me. Or rather, I'd talk to more people! No more getting lost within the crowd!' She smiled as she tuck herself into bed, ready for tomorrow to... well, simply start!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]
    ❏ ╍ ❝ The moment you touch the sky is the moment everything is forever ❞ ╍ ❐

2. Daxa~ #stalker

Ro relised that she had fallen asleep in the Slytherin common room,though she couldnt really remember getting there.
    "Guess I should head up to bed if I'm this tired" she said to herself out load,before standing up and making her way to where her dorm was.

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

The next morning in the Great Hall was bright and cheery, but the students weren't so much so. The enchanted ceiling showed a lovely blue sky with just the right number of clouds trailing across. Each of the House tables were filled with their respective students, who were chatting away about all kinds of things. The majority of the students were wondering aloud if the Headmaster would make any sort of announcement about "the third round." They were about to get their answer.

"Students! Quiet down, please!" The Headmaster, an old man with happy eyes and a clean haircut, stood by the podium in front of all the students. The Great Hall quickly hushed; they respected their Headmaster greatly. He was fairly new to Hogwarts; this was his third year as Headmaster, taking over for the previous Headmistress. "Thank you all. Now I know what you all are waiting for, but I'm sorry to have to disappoint you. As of right now, we cannot discuss with you all what the writing on the doors meant." The student body started to mumble to each other. "Quiet. Listen, and listen well, students. Do not go searching for answers. Do not think yourself a hero. You are all students under the staff's, under my care. Rest assured that you all are very safe here. Enjoy your breakfast."

The Great Hall erupted with conversation once the Headmaster had sat back down at the staff table. Ben scooted closer to his fellow Gryffindors. "Well? Do you think we were right? I mean, they won't even talked to us about it."

Al looked up and down the Hufflepuff table from her seat, trying to find one of her friends. She'd seen her in the dormitory this morning, but Al couldn't find her at the table. She couldn't have been sitting at another table; the students were supposed to be at their House table for the Headmaster's announcement. "Hey, William," Al looked to her friend who was sitting next to her. He placed his glass of juice on the table to show that his full attention was now on Al. "Have you seen Becca anywhere?"
    He shook his head. "Maybe she stayed in bed. Is she feeling okay?"
    Al sighed. "Yes, she's fine. She was just writing a letter to her parents last night."
    "Hm," William pursed his lips in thought. "Her parents are those computer chip makers, right?"
    "Yeah. What does that matter?" Al pushed the eggs on her plate around with her fork. "Don't say anything mean about her just because she has Muggle parents."
    "I wasn't going to," William appeased. "I was just wondering if they could get my family a deal on something."
    "Oh," Al laughed, but it wasn't a completely good-natured laugh. She was worried about her friend. Becca had never missed a class unless she was incredibly ill; some of the Hufflepuffs had a joke of calling her "Ravenclaw" for it.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Silea looked over toward to boy. "I'm sure we're perfectly fine." She looked over towards the teachers. "The way I figure, there's two reasons why they won't tell us. The first being that there really is nothing to tell as of yet."
    She turned her head back towards the boy, "And the second being that they don't want to scare us with any answer they have found, whether it's anything big or not."
    Silea crossed her arms and looked down. "I don't know about you though, but this is really interesting. I really want to look around for answers myself." She smiled at the boy. "By the way, we haven't been introduced. I'm Silea. Silea Lunar."

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Layla woke up the next morning and quickly got dressed. She tried her hair in a braid and grabbed her books and wand. She hurried to the Great Hall where she heard the new headmaster speak. When she heard Ben she thought silently that he was one hundred percent right. As she heard Silea she finally decided to speak
    " It'd be risky to look for answers. Do you not know what happened last time?" she questioned.
    "Good Morning, Ben and Nice to meet you, Silea. I'm Layla. Layla Perry,"

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Well," Silea looked toward the ceiling, "I suppose it could be dangerous. But isn't that what's fun about it? When you think about it, we're kinda like the clouds, never staying in one place, always moving and changing."
    Silea looked at Layla, "Personally, I'd rather keep moving, learning, and change than stay still and wait for something to happen. What fun is that?" She grinned and grabbed some food in front of her. "Last time things turned out fine, and they might this time. Nothing happens exactly the same, so we might not even be in any danger this time. I just know I can't sit still and wait to find out what's going on. In my opinion, it's some stupid prank by someone, but I'd rather find that out than think that Voldemort has returned, because I'm sure that's not happening anytime soon. So what do you think, want to wait and see or find things out yourself?"

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

Was this about the prank by those seventh years? She supposed so. Faye was sitting somewhere by the center of the table of Slytherin, nibbling of what's left of her vegetables. Her eyes not minding much of the students next to her. She had a book under the table and was reading it. Of course this was the book on the History of Magic. She really needed to get things more. Jack would help, that's what he said. However so far, she hasn't seen him. She started to get worried this was all just an act for a weird little freshman like her. Just thinking about it brought a little pout to her lips.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Layla looked at the girl and sighed. She grabbed some food and put in on her plate.
    "I don't know... Ben, What do you think?" asked Layla

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Ben thought long and hard. Did he want to jump into whatever was happening and discover the answer for himself or did he want to sit by and just go on with his studies while the staff got to the bottom of the message. "I'm not waiting. After classes today, we should all meet up in the library again. We can't skip classes and risk detention; I heard Smith is in charge of detention this week."

"I'll see you in Potions, William," Al gathered her bag, suddenly not hungry, and got up from the Hufflepuff table. She adjusted the strap on her bag and was bumped by someone entering the Great Hall.

"Why don't you--" Jack cut his sentence short when he realized it was the Head Girl of Hufflepuff he'd bumped. Just my luck. A dumb first year last night and the Head Girl of Hufflepuff this morning.

"Little late for breakfast this morning?" Al knew Jack for his habit of picking on the first years of other Houses. The two had already had an encounter earlier in the year when Al took points from Slytherin for Jack's foul behavior.

"Slept in," Jack provided. He didn't want points taken from Slytherin, but there was no way he was going to say what he was really doing.

"Have a friend wake you up." Al suggested.

"Yeah okay," Jack walked past Al and over to the Slytherin table. There was still about a half hour till morning classes started; that was enough time to eat something and get to his Divinations exam on time.

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Then I guess I'll meet you and everyone else in the library too," sighed Layla.
    Layla looked towards Silea to hear her answer to weather or not she was coming and ate some food.

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

"I'll come along too," Tybalt said, a little late. His reaction time was a bit off this morning because he hadn't gotten much sleep. He had a dream that he was being chased by huge snakes and his wand wouldn't respond to him. Because of the nightmare, he had some trouble focusing. He doubted that they would find anything, since they were obviously first years, and every part of his body was fighting off the idea of telling Juliet. He knew that she would be help, but she was always the responsible one. If they were having any trouble, he would just try to find her. "So, where are we going after we meet in the library? Don't tell me you actually want to visit the Chamber of Secrets?"

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Silea glanced over at Layla, seeing that she wanted an answer. "That's perfectly fine by me, although if that doesn't work, we can always ask some of the ghosts around here. I'm pretty sure some of them were around the last time something like this has happened." She ate a little bit more of her food.
    "And actually," Silea looked over to the boy who mentioned the Chamber of Secrets, "that's not a bad idea. Anyone around here speak Parsaltongue?" She giggled a little, finding it ironic if someone actually could.

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Layla rolled her eyes. " I know I don't speak it. Maybe ask one of the Slytherins," joked Layla
    OOC: going to bed good night

14. Always Dance Chaser

"It's said," mused Zack, "That Harry Potter didn't even know he was a Parselmouth, until he accidentally spoke it to a snake. It's worth a try." Zack thought about it for a moment. Were they really considering going into the Chamber, or were they just suggesting it to be funny? Zack, of course, had no problem with charging straight into the Chamber. If the Headmaster wasn't going to explain what was going on, he would find out for himself.
    "Then again, who's to say we absolutely need to know Parselmouth anyway? If we know the location of the Chamber we have to be able to find some way in."

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

It was really a risky idea, going out to look for the Chamber, but Olivia was truly interested in it, not to mention it would help move aside the silly image of her not being able to pull off anything "dangerous" because she was such a good and studious student. And Ben wanted to wait until after
    classes? She'd rather not wait at all; perhaps she should just go to the library and wait for them, possibly see if she could find anything more on the Chamber.

She also didn't like that the headmaster wanted to tell them nothing, if they knew anything for that matter. Just because they were younger, didn't mean they didn't have the right to know what was going on around the school. It was either they had found nothing out yet, or they had and were cautious of scaring the students with what they had found.

She sighed, "I really hope we can get to this soon," Skipping class for the library was sounding lovely right now...

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"There's no way I'm asking a Slytherin. They'd probably hex anyone who did!" It's not that Ben didn't like Slytherins, but they generally had bad tempers, and he didn't want to give any of them an excuse to jinx him. "If we find anything in the library, we should go investigate. Since none of us remember, maybe we can find a book that tells the location of the entrance to the Chamber. And if we don't find it in the books, I think the ghost idea is pretty good. The House ghosts should be the first we go to."

"You look a little down in the dumps," Jack approached Faye. He noticed she wasn't talking with the others who sat around her and was involved in her book instead. That was just more initiative for him to use her; without a large group of friends or even a close few, no one would notice or care all that much about her actions.

17. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Faye Rosenthall ☄
    Slytherin ↔ First Year

Faye was surprised someone had come over to her and actually talked. She took a moment to finish reading the sentence she was on before looking up at the person who approached her. ”Jack! Oh, I just thought you weren't going to go anymore... nothing wrong at all. But can you please, just hold on one second?” Faye asked politely before looking down at her book and finishing the page she was reading. Luckily, she was at the last paragraph. She scanned it quickly before inserting her bookmark on the following page then closing her book shut. She looks back up at Jack, "Sorry about that. Uh, hello."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG] x [​IMG] x [​IMG]

18. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

" I was joking. I didn't seriously mean to go ask one." laughed Layla.
    "and are you sure we should wait until after class? Maybe we should just skip... Oh Wait you have O.W.L.S this year don't you?" Layla asked Ben.

19. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Jacob sighed and slumped his head onto the table. Why, why, why was he so nervous? It was a prank. There was nothing to worry about. He shivered. His friends tried unsuccessfully to start up conversations with him, but he just smiled and sighed. He looked down the Ravenclaw table. He wasn't the only nervous one. He stood up. "I've got to go to the lavatory." he mumbled, walking towards the exit. He tried not to, but listening in was rather easy. Most people were just worrying. It was blather, boring and simple. His ears perked up, however, when he heard a group of students talking excitedly about something. He hated himself for this, but he stayed and listened. They were going to the library after classes... He quickened his pace. Later, when he was leaving the restroom, he was grinning ear to ear. He'd be skipping classes today.

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"We shouldn't skip classes anyways. We can't fall behind in our work just because we want to find out what's going on." Silea ate some more of her food and then got up. "And Ben doesn't want to miss his O.W.L.S. does he?" She grinned and fished through her bag. "Not too mention, I've got a potions class that I'm not exactly looking forward to. I never finished my studying last night."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.