Truth or DARE!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by jackdaniel0, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Truth. :3

/is truth or dare hogger

Sorry, I'm really bored. ^^;

2. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hm... first off, I don't really play Truth or Dare in a forum anyway. xD

Well, @poster bellow me, do you chose Truth or Dare?

3. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Why do you keep picking truth?

@Excasr: Dare I guess.

4. Daxa~ #stalker

Truth truth truth.

5. rikusorakairiown Destiny Islands Resident

Hot chocolate, naturally.

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

xXRhian+RoxasXx

I remember when we used to roleplay together and talk. She was super sweet, and I wish she'd come back. :/

Because I'm afraid that someone would pick a really mean dare for me. >.<;;

7. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I pick Truth.

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I think, as a species in whole, the troll is a unique alien creature. Yet, for an advanced society whose society seems to integrate unique technologies, they rely on a caste system, and have a violent and rather uncivilized way of life. However, is this a misinterpretation? Perhaps they do not truly rely on these structures? These, for which we have seen, are children! Do they truly understand the inner workings of society? The caste system, remains an unfortunate truth, to be born into your life. The violent workings, however, could be necessary, for trolls seem to be born with relatively violent mindsets. The brutal killings may be fit punishment in an entire different universe.

The technologies of the troll are unique and amazing. The robotics that are plentiful enough to build entire homes for every child to be born. The masses of technology and electronics. It all remains some of the most remarkable technological advances for any known organism. But does the species abuse them? Perhaps. But, they created them for the sole purpose of what they wish. As they are machinery, being used for unfit purposes, was actually their fit and rightful purposes.

Ah, maybe you were speaking of trolls from other mythos? I suppose a worthy example would be the bridge-troll from the Three Billy Goats Gruff. This creature is portrayed as a disgusting, cruel, and selfish beast throughout the story. But when one dares to examine the inner workings of the bridge-troll itself, and ignore the biased writing of the Norwegian tale-tellers, one notices that the creature has its redeeming qualities.

One, of a great caliber, is its mercy. The troll is already revealed to be an intelligent creature! Why does it trust these foolish and deceitful goats? For mercy. It knows, perhaps, to save the little ones. Not for quality or quantity of food as the writing would like to convince you, but for mercy. These are young goats! They have their lives ahead of them, and besides, where is the fun in gobbling the defenseless?

That is another. His sense of honor. When the final goat does so swiftly and abruptly arrive, does he play an underhanded ploy? No! He steps from under the bridge, leaves his sacred habitat, and duels to the death. He keeps his weapons afoot, and perhaps he attempts to take the creatures life, but this does not matter! He stays honorable.

Oh. It comes to me now that you could be speaking of the Internet "trolls". In fact, this is the most logical assumption! I have lost myself, it seems. So, to the Internet. They seem to be brilliant, in their own way. They still offend and in their own ways, have a society as violent as the trolls of Alternia. It is mental, in this case.

Their honor is none, as is their mercy. So you may ask for their redeeming qualities. I see none! But I like them, for some unfathomable reason. It might be their undying sense of humour that can either brighten or shadow a room, depending on how they utilize it. It might be their sheer numbers. I do not know. But they are enjoyable to watch, interesting to study. Perhaps that is it, yes. It does not matter to me, though. As long as trolls remain, so will the Internet.

<3.

Truth or Dare?

9. Jayn

@Britishism: Dare.

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

YOU! I dare you to.............

Okay, I don't know what to dare, @poster bellow me, can you give a dare to Loxare? Chose the hardest one you can think.

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I still say truth. Unless Jayn has a dare for me.

A dare for Loxare... I dare her to post a picture of herself if she has not already.

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Are you a boy or a girl? No answers except the two in the question will be accepted.

And really Excasr? That's your job.

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Did you post above me?

I need Andrew to do it, preferably.

14. Jayn

Ironic, I have a dare for you after Loxare's truth...

Post a real picture of yourself in the Post Your Picture thread, where your face is visible.

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Goddamn it. What do you pick? You didn't say.

@Poster below: Truth or dare?

16. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Record yourself rapping When The Pimp's in the Crib and upload it.

Oh, and truth. But make it really interesting and for lack of a better term "juicy".

17. Jayn

Someday, I promise. Don't let me forget. I don't have a webcam atm. Hoping to get a new laptop with one for Christmas. Might be able to steal my cousin's at some point.

You can come up with another dare for now if you want. Otherwise, I'll do it when I can.

@Makaze; Truth? If that's what you're asking.

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

This is absurdly confusing to look at

and inferior to the version we play on [REDACTED]

19. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I am never able to go to that.
    ;_;

20. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Okkkaaaay,

Your dare is: Show us a funny video on YouTube, the funniest one you can find. You have 1 hour or the reapers might erase you.