Twilight Guardians 3 ~ Profiles/Sign up.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Drunken Roxas, May 6, 2007.

1. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Well say when you come out, because you haven't fought for 150 years you have forgotten all your abilities and have lost the power to summon your weapon.

2. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

how bout this he will just be extremely rusty like X said you could probably use your power and summon your element but i am guessing living in a pod of sleep for 150 years does some damage i mean it brought sora down from like level 70 back down to nothing in just one year

And Xaren basicly your charater won't have your element til I hook you up to this huge orb and it burns a element into where your heart should be through a long and painful process and and I help you form your weapons out of that element

3. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Okay that sounds good! :D Yes. And I lose alot of levels. I will do those.

4. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Pretty much, but I wonder should he still have his weapons just like Sora did when he came out of the pod?

5. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Oh I like these Rp's!!

Name: Mijx (Real name: Mijana)

Element: Shadow

Weapon [no keyblades]: http://www.angelpaths.com/images/swords5.jpg She uses this and other cards to do attacks by throwing them. They have sharp edges and alot of power.

Title: The Lost Shadow

Personality: She can be very kind but she is mostly stubborn. She has a happy attitude and she doesnt let people tell her what to do. She can make friends very well and she is a very confident girl. But she has a secret that she is not telling anyone...

Appearance: http://grza.net/GIS/Ninja Girl.jpg

Likes: She likes to be annoying and difficult. She likes to play games alot and trick people. On her gentle side she sings and likes to think alot to.

Dislikes: She doesnt like people telling her what to do or loosing to games. She also doesnt like people being a smarta** to her but if they do she does it to them back.

Biography[How you became a nobody?]: She became a nobody a long time ago but she didnt tell anyone. She used to live with her cousin but they parted when the Heartless attacked. She has no idea if her cousin is still alive but she is out to find him!!

Hope its not too late!!!

6. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

well i will give you all training weapons at first that are like the same type of weapon you will have later and when you graduate from castle oblivion training i help you form you weapon out of your element

welcome Mijx but only one thing the guy in the coat would have to be me I am not bringing any org members back to life so I would currently have to be me or if you have an idea's for your story pm them to me sorry but this is the new policy that is going to be inforced to stop the threads from being completely random again

7. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

OOC: No No! I will delete that bit if you dont want to! I really dont mind

8. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks its just before there was too many people coming out of everybodies past and want to make it more organiazed this time around if you don't mind

9. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Oh. Then I will put my full past in there.
    Be right back

10. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Ive edited it i hope its alright now! So with the other thread about the Twilight Guardians is that dead now that we have started a new one? Just asking...

11. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

yes it is but encourage you to go back and read the ending because it was really good

its not like that i don't need your full past i just don't want you bringing people out of your past like last time or making random people come and beat you up this time i will try to come up with missions for us to go on and things to fight Xehnort and the heartless but if you ever want to add something in please just pm me about it first

12. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Just to tell you I edited my bio. So I put my FULL past there now.

13. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

So uhh....When are we starting? :D Sorry im hyper today so i will be asking alot of questions Lol! I will try not to though...

14. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

pretty much when the real Rp starts.

15. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

I will try to start it soon but keep in mind it suck i know but i will only be able to let 5 charaters join a week so sorry if this keeps any body waiting...

occ good night all if i get anything done tomarrow i will give you all an update

16. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I'll change mine:

No. ?
    name - Alexa
    age - 26
    element - weather
    weapon - hand axe
    title - The storm child
    personality - quiet and friendly. Thoughtful
    appearance - Tall and broad. Unruly mop of brown hair and blue eyes.
    likes/dislikes - Like honesty, intelligent conversation and being useful.
    Hates disruption, cruelty and being annoyed when she's reading
    hobbies - reading, music and relaxing
    small bio - Coming from a large family, Alea tended to look after the others. Her main love in life was to help the family and protect the younger ones. She was tricked by a stranger who attacked her and turned her into a nobody. She took on the name Alexa, and though she can no longer feel true emotion, she can remember snatches of her past. She is seeking to become whole again so that she can get back all that she lost. Even though she can't remember much

17. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

alright here are members being recruited for week one:

1Xainkar
    2Rain
    3Zexan
    4Alexa
    5Possibly Devonix or Drixen

Note X will be the only non member posting when week 1 comes about because he is part of Rain's story line once again sorry it has to be this way I expect the thread to start next weekend

18. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    OOC : Aww .. I was first one who came to sign up and I did not get recruited yet , oh well I will wait. :o

19. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

sorry i kinda wanted to get some of the newer members involed first...

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Don't worry , In my RPGs I usually pay attention to new comers before I answer any other posts , I understand quite well , I can't believe my RPG is still going and I made it before you made the Twilight Guardians RPG. I can't wait intill I get Recruited for this RPG . My other thread should finish when Riku and Roxas battle it out in Deep Dive time.