Twilight Guardians 3 ~ Profiles/Sign up.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Drunken Roxas, May 6, 2007.

1. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I could just make a Yahoo account, it will make things easier.

2. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

alright and Jordier we are spliting it into weeks to give it more of a story feel to it instead of having the charaters all come in at once

Alright you can make a yahoo if you want my name is in my info page

progress for the thread is going extrememly well I will soon be ready to post it once X gets back but it is extremely long.

3. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

OHHHHH!!! Okay so like....Half of the group is in it one week then the next week the other half come in?! What week am i?

4. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey after busting my arse to get it done I have made really long begining to the thread that is cool

Sorry Jordier0xs0x not yet

Kingdom fan I have you on yahoo now but you have to add me

5. naminesgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

name: Kyiono
    element: time
    weapon: big sword(like cloud)
    Title:The Shadow
    personality: dark and quiet but when it comes to something he believes or someone he cares about he will fight to the death, he always keeps his cool
    appearance: spiky blonde hair that sticks out every which way one dark blue eye and one dark green eye
    likes/dislikes:he likes calm places, beaches,rain,wind and he dislikes pain, suffering espicially if he likes the person
    biography:he was killed in a war for peace in his world

6. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

Alright for those of you that remember the twilight guardians was an rp thread that i made a few months ago that didn't go to well. I will be excepting new applications for people that want to join. For old members yes I am accually going to start it this time and see it through til the end! I encourage users to join that like to role play, are descriptive as they post and are dedicated to the threads.

I will be starting the thread next week for i will be away until then.

7. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Hey, :) Yay, Shame the Marvel Thread didn't go well, Oh well, We got this one, Hey, Man, Why aren't you on Yahoo at all?

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Name: Khaxn
    Element: Life/Plant
    Weapon: Bladed tonfas
    Title: The Divine Creator
    Personality: Outgoing, positive, always thinks things are a joke
    Appearance: Dark skinned, Blue hair with white streaks that goes down to his elbows
    People who destroy nature for nothing, Fangirls
    Biography: He became a Nobody when one day he was with his friends Dip and Ale (Descendants ofChip and Dale) in the gardens, when Heartless attacked, his friends were slowly losing there hearts but he saved them by giving his heart to the Heartless.
    World: Disney Castle
    Number: Whatever is avaliable.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm really looking forward to this one starting again- I miss RPing with all you guys T_T When is it starting up again?

10. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

ok back from summer camp so TG3 will be here very soon i still need to talk to some members of the thread about starting it and then i will create the thread but nobody post on it once i get it up until we are ready.

[a list of member names and elements[
    Returning Members:
    Xainkar- Darkness
    Alexa- water
    Rain- fire
    X- Memory/ Dream
    Myrejex-metal
    Tynoxahn- lightning

New Members:
    Isakia- twilight
    Devonix- alchemy
    Khaxn- life/ plants

11. swordser2 Banned

Name: sam
    Element:darkness
    Weapon big wide wepon that is black its very wide
    Title:the guardian of darkness
    Personality: smart one nice
    Appearance:red short checkerd shirt blue ripped pants black boots blakc diamond necklace dog ears
    Likes/Dislikes:like everything dosnt like bad guys
    Biography: sam was enjoying her life but then one day a dark storm struck her village she was the only one who suvived she went back to the island no one was there but nobodys she fought but gotk illed but she is now a nobody in human form she then had darkness powers nad she no is the guardian of darkness

12. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

Not again

:( I hate this part of the job... sorry swordser2 you um don't meet our requirements for one main reason. I have looked at some of the threads you are in and your posts seem rather short and devode of description that makes role playing enjoyable for a lot of other players. So I really don't like doing this but you cannot be in this thread but encourage you to join the ultimate organization or the nobody return threads which are similar to my own but without as strict member requirements. :(

13. swordser2 Banned

iam in the the nobodie return #3 sequal and the knights of clion ninjutso vampire rp highschool andm ore and i had to be very descriptional in the knights of the clion rp andi am stillin it

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Just saying in a weeks time I won't be here for a week so if you were going to slot me in around this time I can't make it.

15. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

Alright I am serious this time the rp will die unles i have any one who will post on the thread. Quite a few of the older members have complained on why I have not restarted the thread and the anwser is I have tried but unles you guys post I can't really do anything.