Twilight Nigh

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

"Oh, well then, I'll just practice on the prisoners in the jail over there then, so that you can see what I mean," Obscurus said, now a little put off, how did this guy be happy all the time?

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat and Angie heard a scream coming from a building nearby. They ran to the jail and found that Obscurus was killing prisoners. "HEY!"
    Cat thought to herself, "Angie... you just ruined our chances of a sneak attack but oh well."
    "You can't just kill people like that! They may be prisoners but they're still human!"
    "Hmph... well said Angie. She has a point and if you value your life you'll stop and let us show you what killing feels like. If you're lucky my friend here maaaay let you live."
    They both drew their weapons and pointed them at Obscurus.

3. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Obscurus turned from the prisoners he had been killing, "these men were serial killers and S-x offenders! They hurt inocent children! and still got pardoned from the death sentence!" he yelled trying to distract them while he made his getaway, turning semi-invisible.

4. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Joly stared blankly at the prison that had seemed to appeared from nowhere. A commotion seemed to have begun inside. [And he had never wanted to break the fourth wall more.]

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"WHAAAT!?"
    Cat was thinking about this fact when Angie ran up to Obscurus with her blade in hand. "Angie wait! STOP!!!!!!" Angie was struck down by Cat before she got the chance to attack.
    "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WE'VE GOTTA GET THAT GUY!"
    "ANGIE! Don't be so reckless. He's with the Darkness and we're just wanderers. We don't even have the power of either."
    "Huh? How can you tell he's with the darkness?"
    "Isn't it obvious? He has this... ominous feeling about him." Cat felt as if she could just know that he was with the darkness liek if she could see into his heart...

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Obscurus smiled again underneath his hood, "another way you can tell that I'm with the darkness is this," he said, as a cage made of solid darkness formed around Cat and Angie.

7. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: FFFFFFFFFF what just happened?

8. It's now morning, Yamato is back and begins to walk to the libary to go to work.

Rosalina: I still think you should quit this dead end job...
    Yamato: If I did that we would have no money

People stared at Yamato, wondering why the hell is he talking to himself?!

Rosalina: I still think we should keep an eye out for other people of light! the scent of darkness is getting stronger, I know it!
    Yamato: Don't be silly... if there was anyone from the dark nearby I would sense i- AHH!!

Yamato fell to the ground

Rosalina: What's wrong?!
    Yamato: My chest-My chest it hurts! Gah!!! *looks at the symbol on his chest to see that's glowing red*
    Rosalina: ...one of them is here...

9. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

OOC: its the next day now?

10. OCC: Where he lives yes, but where you live proberly not XD

11. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

OOC: Oh ok...Is it ba that it took me like 3 minutes to get what you meant?

BIC: Seth woke up and for once remembered to deliver his papers and saw someone talking to himself he saw him fall to the ground "Hey! Are you alright? What happened to your chest?" Seth asked

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"HEY!!! LET US OUT OF HERE ALREADY!!!"
    *sigh* "Angie, yelling isn't gonna help much you know."
    "I DON'T CARE! I JUST WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!"
    Cat was just thinking. Thinking about why she could tell that he was from the darkness right off the bat. "... Angie?"
    "Hm... yeah Cat?"
    "How do you think... that I could tell that guy was from the Darkness?"
    "Beats me, but maybe that's your special power? You're probably just a late bloomer."
    "Well regardless we need to get out of this cage... looks like it's made of total darkness."
    *sigh* "So, I guess we're not getting out anytime soon?"
    "Maybe not. This darkness is made up of injured souls. Maybe your powers come in handy here."
    "OH! I get it, if I use my power to heal these souls then we can get out. OKAY! HERE GOES!" Angie used her power and sure enough it worked. While Obscurus was busy slaughtering more prisoners Cat and Angie escaped the prison. As usual Cat lead the group and they were off. They noticed the boy with the bag of "papers" again and went to talk to him.
    "HEEEY!!!"
    Cat thought,"Not so subtle of a greeting."
    "Who are you and what are you doing here? This town is... well was deserted."

13. Yamato looked up at Seth.

Yamato: My-my chest!*gribs* it hurts...
    Rosalina: Hmm...I'm getting some sort of familiar "vibe" off him
    Yamato: What do you mean by that?! uhh... *notices Seth is still there* Uhh... don't mind me...

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat and Angie heard Yamato's screams and ran up to him.
    "HEY!!! ARE YOU OKAY!?"
    "Angie, yelling might only make it worse. Are you alright? What happened to you anyway?"
    "H-his chest!"

15. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: Obscurus was running away, he only killed a few prisoners for fun, (shows how messed up he is) then he ran away after putting your characters in the cage.

BIC:
    Obscurus let the darkness hiding him fade away, then he heard screaming, "Maybe someone needs to be put out of their misery!" he said, then ran off towards the screaming, putting his dark illusion up so that he was almost invisible.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC: Oh... sorry but I hadn't posted in a while so I thought that I should get to how my characters escape.

17. Yamato: GAAH!!
    Rosalina: Yamato!?
    Yamato: *cluthches chest tighter* I-it's getting *shivers* CLOSER!!! AAAARRRGGHH!!! *falls to the floor again*

18. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Jet smiled as she walked down the path, yesterday had been amazing. She hadn't had that much fun in a while but now it was bitter sweet as it was gone and she didn't expect it to happen again any time soon, though she hoped she would see Seth again.

19. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

"'It'? what is it?" Seth asked Damn if 'it' is something bad I might have to try to stop them...But so many humans... Seth thought looking around.

20. Rosalina: Tell him!!
    Yamato: Noo!! he might not be one of us!! Gaah! *rolls over*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.