Undefined Ending: Earths last days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TerryNirv, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Josh was walking through the area and he felt a shady prescence. He took out his long sword, stuck it right into the ground, closed his eyes and focused on the light of the sun. "Light." and at once Seth's prescence was revealed. "Aha, the light illuminates all. Especially the darkness."
    "HOLD IT MILITARY SCUM!"
    "Who is there? Which of you Re:Volters dares to challenge a messenger of the light?"
    "That... would be me." Cat jumped down from one of the rooftops. She took out her sword, and threw it to the ground.
    "What are you doing? Nothing you attempt will cause my light to flicker let alone be put out."
    "What the heck are you babbling about? I'm not trying to put out your 'light', just to... purify it." And with that Cat lit herself on fire causing her to be a lot more powerful than usual.
    "Aren't you glad that I followed this freak Seth? Otherwise you'd be dead already."
    "Hmph, who are you calling a freak... Cat?"
    "What!? How do you know my name!?"
    "Simple, you're not the only one who has been eavesdropping on enemy communications. How do you think I knew where to find your friend?"
    "Grrr..."

2. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I guess I need to work on my invisbility a bit, Seth thought. He stood up as he was illuminated and unsheathed his katanas and readied himseld for battle.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"It's not the invisibility, it's the freak. His light trumps your darkness so when he's around i'd just stick to hiding behind buildings and stuff."
    "Are you both done speaking? I'd like to clean up this mess rather quickly if you don't mind."
    "Fine, but just remember that you asked for it!" Cat ran up to Josh and blew a flurry of punches and kicks before he could even think about attacking. He fell to the ground and said, "Unggh, you're... a fiery spirit... aren't you?" and with that he fell unconscious. Cat grabbed her sword, put herself out and put the sword back in its case. "I say we take him back to HQ and put him in a cell. Leaving him out here won't exactly be so stealthy."

4. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"First, how'd you read my thoughts?" asked Seth. "Second, I agree. Leaving him out here wouldn't be good." He grabbed a hold of Josh and sunk into the shadows, taking Josh with him. As he crept along, he poked his head up out of the ground. "Oh, and don't tell me about stealth. Who's the trained professional here?"

5. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim chased after the sound of the crashes, to see Seth sink into the ground, "I thought that I was the spy here?" he asked.

Meanwhile...

Neco ran after furtim, placeing darkness around himself as to be invisible.

6. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"I thought I was the ninja here?" replied Seth. He put his head back into the ground and kept going towards the base. He then sensed darkness. Darkness that wasn't his.

7. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Trent walked through the Military base,keeping aware with his suroundings.A new tree quickly grew from the ground destroying the area and the inhabitants.Trent stopped and looked to the sky.

Where are they?he thought to himself thinking of his comrads.He turned on his walkie and began to speak.

"Hey,anyone care to give me a hand out here?"

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"I would Trent, but uh... you know what happened last time we tried to 'help' each other. I mean plants and flames just don't mix. I'll call for someone else." Cat was recollecting the last time she paired up with Trent. It ended with her being yelled at by him for accidentally lighting one of his trees on fire to protect another member from the military. "HEEEY!" She yelled into the walkie talkie. "ANYONE OUT THERE? Trent needs backup. We're at the military base. If you're near us please come and help him. Over and out."

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia was already running, "Okay, I'm on my way, just got delayed a second. Over." Kaia grinned and skidded round a corner, moving fast.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Roger that, Kaia. I'm heading back to base. Over and out." and with that Cat leapt into the air heading toward the Re:volt base. She wanted to question the military member that she had knocked out just minutes ago and find out exactly how much he knew about their whole operation...

11. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Trent sat down and looked at the damage he had already made.He than noticed the lack of soliders coming at him.They could of evacuated the base,but that was only a guess.Trent than had a feeling like he was being watched.

The sound of gun fire made Trent jump away from where he was sitting and look at where it came from.

Rain walked out from the shadows holding out both his pistols.His eyes met Trents glare."Well isn't this a nice reunion."he said keeping his composure.

12. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth popped his head out of the ground. "Here, you take the prisoner. I'll go help Trent," said Seth. He threw Josh out from the darkness, receded back to the ground, and headed towards the Military Base.

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia rounded the corner to see Trent talking to a man, she frowned this didn't seem good. She slowly walked towards them, her body tense and ready.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat heard the commotion and came to everyone's aid. "Really, can I ever leave you guys alone for one second before a soldier pops out?"
    "Those fools will always need the protection of a light..." Cat turned to see a giant ray of light in front of her. It was Josh, who had purposely let them capture him. He only pretended to be unconscious. "WHAT!?"
    "...but only the valiant and pure hearted are allowed it's aid. I admit I was trooubled by the prescence of Light within you, but how would you like to use it for a more... noble cause?"
    "NEVER! Re:volt is my life. If I abandon it then I have no reason to live!" At that moment Josh teleported and grabbed Seth by the throat. He put the poisoned knife in front of his face ready to cut it open and kill him. "What if I put it this way? Join me or I kill this creature of darkness." ".........." "No answer? Well then... I guess i'll have to put it out if it's misery!" Josh went to stab Seth in the throat but before he could then Cat grabbed the blade by it's tip. Her hand was consumed in flames so it burned away all of the poison that was on the blade. "I never said no. Now let him go and..."
    "AND? I need a definite answer now. The Light waits for no one." "WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE ME AWAY!? I'll go with you... but only to save my friends for no other reason!"
    "Hmph. Excellent. The true light of the military welcomes you." In a flash Seth was released and Cat and Josh dissappeared into the blinding light.

15. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth arose from the ground. He put his hands in a position a bit too complicated for me to describe (Use your imagination). This time, he said "Shadowport." He sunk into a dark pool, reappearing near the Military base. There, he saw Trent talking to some Military member. He appeared on the opposite side of the conflict as Kaia.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Meanwhile inside a secret military building Trent and Cat were just completing her initiation into the military. She was sitting right next to the window looking out into the sunset.
    "Oh Light, please accept this girl as one of your own." "Why do we need to do this again?""To see if your heart is pure. If it is not then I must regretably knock you out and perform an ancient ritual. It has been performed by my family to purify unclean beings for centuries although with your mastery over flame it might not be necessary.""The sunset is so beautiful isn't it? I mean... just letting your mind wander off into that blinding ball of fire. It just calms me so much.""Yes, I could say the same. Did you know that without the Light and heat of the sun that the earth would be totally desolate and dark. Deviod of all light and heat. The sun provides all creatures with the means to be purified."

17. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: I thought Trent was outside with Rain.

18. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: I think he meant to say Josh.
    BIC: Furtim used the power of light to speed up to an extreamly fast rate, and jumped into the shadowport made by Seth.

Neco used the shadows to teleport to the military base, "well, how is her initiation going?" he asked.

19. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth noticed Furtim behind him. He put his finger to his lips, telling him to be quiet. He then proceeded to point out what his plan was; literally. He pointed to himself, then made the hand symbol for Shadowport, then pointed to behind Rain, then to Furtim, then acted out running, then pointed between them, then pretended to grab Rain and knock him unconscious.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim nodded, then using his powers, created dimly glowing words on the ground, only he and Seth could see them, they said: 'ok, I can make us both invisble'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.