Undefined Ending: Earths last days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TerryNirv, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Ngh... STOP CAT!" Josh was determined to catch Cat as she entered Seth's shadowport. "LIGHT! PROTECT ME!" Josh made a light field around himself as he chased her through the shadowport.
    "THANKS GUYS! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I'M GONNA MAKE THIS PLAN WORK!" She entered the portal with Josh right behind her. They had reentered the military base and because Cat exited the dark portal first she had a head start. She ran through it's dark corridors hoping that her intuition would get her back to the room where she was initiated.
    "Hmph...THE LIGHT SHALL ILUMINATE MY WAY!" A beam of light was emitted from Josh's long sword and made a path straight to Cat.
    "Nngh! DAMMIT! I CAN'T FAIL! I have to protect everyone... AND NO STUCK UP ******* IS GONNA STAND IN MY WAY!" Just then Cat stopped running away and ran toward Josh. Before she did she shot a fireball from her hand. It hit Josh's ray of light and blew it up.
    "You think that you can beat me by putting out but a faint glimmer of my true light? You're a lot more naive than I thought... Cat." Cat took out her gunblade and pointed it at Josh.
    "Hmph... well since we both have weapons that can do much more than slice things in half why don't we put them both to good use? I challenge you to a duel. Winner can do whatever they want with the loser... and any and ALL foul play is encouraged. If we played fair then it'd just be boring. After all... both probably have many more tricks up our sleeve." Josh readied his long sword and said, "Well well... it seems someone is very anxious to kill me. Very well then. Normally I don't encourage fou play but for you... I shall make an exception!" Cat grinned and ran up to Josh at attack. Josh brought up his sword and a ray of light was coming up from the handle to the tip of the blade. It glimmered and in an instant Cat and Josh were transported to another place. It was a place where all was illuminated, there was no darkness... no shadows... no night.
    "You look surprised. Your dark friends aren't the only ones who can teleport. This is the realm of the purest light. No darkness inhabits this land. All light is white as snow... all the people who lived here long ago were consumed by this light. Now only beings of light can enter this realm. Consider yourself lucky." Cat was breathing heavily. She was losing energy and fast.
    "You seem tired. That may be because the light is delivering it's judgement upon you. You shall be obliterated in due time."
    "Nngh... you... MONSTER!""What's wrong? Didn't you say that all foul play was encouraged?"

2. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim felt something, something wrong, the source of his power was being corupted! "I'll be back!" he yelled to Seth.
    Furtim light-teleported to the realm of light, "Cat! I have to get you out of here! You aren't pure!"

OCC: Cat<3Sora, could you please answer me in the Twilight night RP?

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC:Alright. I'll see what I can do in that RP
    BIC: "Grrrrrr..."
    "It's too late. Nothing can save your friend now Furtim."
    "I... wasn't done... t-talking yet... Josh.""WHAT!? Y-you should be dead by now."
    "Well maybe my light... is purer than yours. Like I said before Josh you're not a bad person. You've just done some bad things... but those bad things are making your light slowly turn into darkness."
    "Grrrrrr... Why must you insist on playing the hero? You're doomed... destined to fade away in this realm of true light."
    "Think again Josh. You've been living a big fat lie created by Rain. He tricked you!"
    "No... but that means that..."
    "You DID transport us to the realm of light, make no mistake about that, but... you're the one who's going to dissappear! The reason that I'm still alive is because Fire and Light go hand in hand... like the sun. You said it yourself after all. The heat and light of the sun keep the world bright and warm in the blackest coldest days."
    "Nngggh..." Josh fell to the ground, shaking. He was startled by the truth that he was facing. Cat walked up to him and offered her hand. Josh saw her doing this and was shocked that she would help him even after all he had done to her. "W... why would you help me?"
    "I told you already... I wanna bring you back to the way you used to be... Joshie." Josh was overcome with joy as he hadn't heard that name since he was a child. He had a friend who would always call him Joshie in the days before 2020 came. They were separated when Josh's home was destroyed in an explosion. She thought he was dead and he thought that she was dead. They both went their separate ways and fell into the ranks of both the military and Re:volt.
    "It's been a while... Kitty Cat." Josh took her hand and got up.
    "Hell i'm just glad you remember me after all these years."
    "How can we get out of here? My energy is exausted."
    "Furtim? Can you please get us out of here... preferrably back into the base."
    "Cat...?"
    "Yeah Josh?"
    "Can I... join Re:Volt?"
    "Sure. We can always use new members... but..."
    "But?"
    "I think you should act as a double agent for now. After all isn't Rain already mad enough at you for letting me escape as is?"
    "Yes... I guess you're right on that point. I just wanted to see if I could help in any way. I don't care what the risks are... as long as I can help the true light of this world." Josh smiled and so did Cat... because Re:Volt just recieved a spy on the other end of the war.

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim nodded and teleported the three of them back to the military base, "now a good walk in the light is refreshing any day!" he said, as his powers had been recharged in the realm of light.

Neco shot a blast of Darkness at Seth.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Agreed." Josh actually felt much better having talked with Cat in the realm of light.
    "I feel a little bit better myself. Now let's do this thing! Josh, you go 'help' the rest of the military. Just don't make it too obvious that you're a spy for us. Okay?"
    "Got it. See you guys outside." Josh ran for the window and crashed through it landing on the ground outside. "You Re:Volt scum can kiss your attempts at a better world goodbye because the military will finish you all right now!"
    "Well he can be very convincing. Furtim, can you make me invisible so I can talk to Josh as he's fighting? You know, tell him what to say."

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim nodded, and released a small amount of energy to make Cat invisible, "you go ahead, just don't use your powers or it will get cancled out," he said, "I'm going to find Neco, he was my target after all."

7. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth, still focused on the Shadowport, even though Cat had gone through it long ago,screamed out in agony when the blast hit him, in addition to the pain caused by the long distance Shadowport. The blast had broken his concentration and knocked him off of his feet. He slowly raised his head, revealing a dark scar on his face and a red eye. It was then that his eyes went wide as he saw the blaster. "Neco..." he growled.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Alright! I get it." Cat ran to Josh to speak to him mid battle. Josh was still busy threatening the rest of the members of Re:Volt.
    "Psst. Josh can you hear me?"
    "Who's there?"
    "Relax Joshie. Furtim just made me invisible. I'm here to help get you through this. I'm gonna help you figure out what to say."
    "Alright. Well am I doing alright?"
    "Yeah, just keep it up and don't make it look like you're talking to thin air."
    "Heh heh... sorry. Well come on! WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THE MILITARY'S MIGHT?"

9. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco smirked, "ahh, yes you have heard of me? Neco, Bringer of death?" he said, a sword in one hand, pistol in the other, a knife held by dark energy.

Furtim ran along the trail headed for Neco and Seth, "Seth! Hang on, I'm comeing!" he yelled.

Neco smirked again, "Hello, Furtim, Bringer of light, have you come to see me destroy your freinds?"

10. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth stood up, dark smoke rising from the scar on his face. After staring down Neco, he quickly tossed his shuriken at him.

11. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco grined, and he slashed his sword through the shirukan, shot his pistol at Seth, and threw his knife at Furtim.

Furtim drew his sword and slashed the knife, and he then pulled out his own pistol.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Hold on a sec Josh. Gotta do something really quick." Cat went and sliced the bullet in half with her sword mid shot to stop it.

13. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco grinned, "three on one? Now this is my kinda fight!" he shouted, and summoned massive amouts of dark energy, creating a dark sheild around himself.

Furtim threw his own knife at the dark sheild, but it was absorbed by the shadows.

14. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth made another hand symbol and said, "Trick of the Shadows." A shadow engulfed him, along with nine others all around Neco. When the shadows receded, they all left images of Seth. All at once, they unsheathed their katanas.

15. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco grinned, "you believe that simple clones can defeat me?" he said, before releasing massive amouts of dark energy in all directions.

Furtim was caught by the blast, and instantly fell to the ground as the darkness stole his power away from him.

16. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

The Seth clones only smirked as the blast hit them all, wiping them from existence. All that was left of them was a pool of darkness.

17. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco grinned as his yang side began to loose power, soon he would have control of his 'brother' Furtim, "now for that young Cat, she is very disobediant, how should I punish her? Perhaps a bath in my dark energies would replace her light with my shadow?"

18. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

As Neco was about to attack Cat, the real Seth leaped out of the air high above Neco, throwing his shuriken and ready to slice Neco with his katanas.

19. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco simply dodged the Katana, and then Shadowported himself, Furtim, and Cat to the realm of shadows.

Furtim let out a scream of pain as the shadows begant to destroy him, within five minutes he would be dead.

Neco looked over at Cat, "hmm, I should tell you something about this realm, first of all, I have blocked it off, your little shadow traitor won't be able to come here unless he gets help," at this point he grinned evily, "and second of all, it will slowly rewrite your entire being untill you are a servant of shadow, not to diferent from myself."

20. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Shadoweyes," said Seth. He activated them and searched every area he could. They had disappeared. He made the symbol for Shadowport and activated it, going to the realm of shadows. He wandered around for minutes searching for a sound. A voice. A glimmer of life. Nothing. He Shadowported himself back up to the surface. He sat down and took out his walkie-talkie and said into it, "Neco took Furtim and Cat. I think he took them to the realm of shadows. If they are there, I can't find them." He put the walkie-talkie down and felt the side of his face where the scar was. "So... this disguise is finally breaking."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.