Undefined Ending: Earths last days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TerryNirv, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Well then..." Cat broke Furtim's barrier of light that kept her invisible by engulfing her entire body in flames. "...I guess that i'll just have to illuminate this darkness." Cat looked down at Furtim seeing how much the dark hurt him was eating away at her on the inside. It was like she couldn't help him in any way. "Neco... you don't want him do you? You want me. I'm the one who escaped from Josh. Leave him alone and take me instead." Cat took out her gunblade and pointed it at Neco. "If this realm is supposed to make Furtim a servent of darkness... then maybe my fire will bring him back to the light!" Cat shot a ball of fire from her gunblade to hit Neco. She dropped the gunblade and ran behind the cover of the fireball, her body still engulfed in flames. She was going to use the fireball as a distraction while she dealt multile blows to Neco, hopefully making him too weak to keep them trapped in the realm of darkness. She thought, "I hope this works. If not then... it's over for the both of us."

2. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: sorry I haven't been posting uys ive been making a few story adjustments cause i might use this as the short story for my Lit. class final.Also can I get a bit of a recap? XD

BIC:
    Rain was far from the devistated base.He sat under a tree catching his breathe from the battle."Damn Re:volt.They seem to be more of a pest than I could imagine."he said lowly.He than sensed someone."I must say Trent,you've trained your pawns well."he said with his eyes closed.

Trent walked out of the trees and infront of Rain."They are my comrades.Not my pawns."he said glarring at Rain.

Rain stood up chuckling a bit.He gripped his pistols aiming straight at Trent."I'll take care of this now."he said as he fired two shots at Trent.Trent quickly stomped his foot to the ground causing a tree to grew infront of him,blocking the bullet.The bullet caused a large explosion,destroying the tree and sending Trent flying back.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC:Here's a recap for you.
    Seth's face and/or body is a disguise.
    Furtim, Neco, and Cat are inside the realm of darkness.
    Seth can't enter said realm.
    Josh was a childhood friend of Cat's and is now a spy for Re:Volt.
    I think that covers about everything since you stopped posting.
    BIC:Josh didn't know where Cat was so he just hoped that she was alright as he kept his cool. He had to keep up his apparent loyalty to Rain if Cat's plan was going to work.
    "You will not attack the leader of the true Light you Re:Volt scum!" Josh ran towards Trent and cut down his tree. He went to deal a blow with his long sword but purposely missed Trent by a few inches. As he turned around so that Rain couldn't see his face he whispered in Trent's ear. "Trent... I'm with you. I have to pretend to be against you so that I can act as a spy for you. Alright?" Then he yelled out, "Why must you filthy Re:Volters insist on resisting us?" He was still facing away from Rain so he winked at Trent and smiled.

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco smirked evily, "you don't understand the nature of this realm, everyone here becomes the darkness, not even the flames of light are imune, I mean look at that fire, can't you already see the black flames you have made? Of the way your body is adapting to the darkness?" he said.

Furtim cried out in pain again as the darkness began to rip even more of his power away, and as his body began to change.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Grrrr..." Cat started to change from the nature of the dark realm, she was slowly turning into an evil creature of the dark. Fortunately because her body was consumed in flames her soul was spared any destruction. As Furtim started to change Cat felt angered by what Neco had done to them.
    "Let... us... go. Or I WILL CRUSH YOU!" Cat ran up to him and used her new dark flames do deal multiple blows. As she attacked her flames slowly but surely turned back to their normal color. It was because of her will to protect her friends and comrades. No true creature of darkness would ever care so much about their comrades.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia saw Trent get thrown back and ran over to him, to help him up.

7. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Neco grinned, "even if I let you leave now, if you ever, even for a moment, lose sight of your light, the dark creature you became here will return, now begone!" he shadowported Cat and Furtim back the the reguar world.

Furtim gasped as his normal form, and power, returned.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

As Cat thought about what Nco had said she wondered... wondered about what he meant by, "the dark creature you became here". Her flames only turned black, but she also felt... less... human in some way. She thought, "Well I guess that i'll just have to focus on my true light now more than ever." Seh laughed it off and went to assist Kaia, Trent, and Josh in their battle agains Rain.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia smiled sligtly at him as she saw Seth come over, "Hey"

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat looked at Seth's scar and saw how bad it looked. "Seth... you okay? Your scar looks pretty bad." She then looked at Kaia and said, "Oh hey Kaia. Miss me much?"

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Just a little" Kaia replied, before noticing Seth's scar, "What happened to you guys?"

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"You really wanna know? Cuz it's a very long story."

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Really? Tell me sometime then, maybe we should send Rain packing first though" Kaia smiled at them.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"You took the words right out of my mouth." She said as she cracked her knuckles and turned her attention to Rain.

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia nodded and turned to Rain, "Let's do this thing"

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Hold it rigth there Re:Volt scumba... oh. It's you guys. Sorry. Rain's kinda preoccupied with Trent over on the other side of the base. He sent me over here to take care of some other 'scumbags'."
    "Well then I guess that you'd better 'finish us off' then."
    "Well I don't have to do it necessarily. I can just cut you a little and you can 'survive' my attacks."
    "No need. I can take care of it." Cat took out her sword and made a slit on her arm that looked like it came from Josh's long sword. "There that'll work right?"
    "Quite nicely actually. Thank you for saving me the trouble. I'd best be off."
    "Well then go..." Cat said, "AND I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS YOU MONSTER!" Cat yelled it out so loudly that even Rain could hear it clearly from across the base.
    "Nice job Cat... nice job." Josh ran back to the other side of teh base to report his "succesful mission" to Rain.

17. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim climed to his feet, he looked at his hands, "still white, that was too close," he said, before running over to trent and Rain, summoning blasts of light to attack rain with.

18. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Rain looked to see Futims attack of light.He quickly turned and fired 3 explosive shots at his body.

19. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Seth ran at Rain with full speed, tossing his shuriken and kunai at him. He followed up by attacking the shots with his katanas.

20. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Rain quickly blocked the shurkien with his pistol and was forced to his knees.He fired more at Seth and Futium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.