Undefined Ending: Earths last days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TerryNirv, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Wait so am i in?

2. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: indded you are : D

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat heard the commotion and began to act. She shot a ball of flame near where Josh was. Then they began their "argument". After all had been said and Rain was convinced that Cat and Josh were still enemies Cat attacked him. Josh ran after her pushing her away from him before her blow could connect. She quickly recovered and was able to pull out her normwl sword to deliver a decent slice which stunned Josh, then she quickly dropped it and ran towards Rain and got him in the face.

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim jumped backward and said, "lightspeed!" and he suddenly flashed, and was gone, flash and he was back, right behind Rain, dagger and sword in his hands.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Nice one Furtim!" Cat grabbed Rain so he couldn't fire any bullets. "Furtim NOW! GET HIM!"

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia unsheathed her two short sword and ran to them to join the action, she darted over to Rain and also attacked him while he was still held, making sure she didn't get in Furtim's way.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Nice one Kaia!" Cat was still holding on to Rain as best as she could although her grip was slipping.

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim jabbed his knife into Rain's leg, then he left it there, and pulled out his pistol.
    "Don't move or I blow your brains out."

9. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Rain grunted in pain and stared down Furtum."Damn it."he said in anguish.The ground than began to shake wildly.Small cracks appeared in the ground, as Trent shouted."Everyone jumps away from Rain,now!Hurry!!"he shouted at his comrads.

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim quickly backfliped out of the way, but not before shooting Rain's other leg.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat let go and jumped out of the way. She was tired after doing all the damage to Rain. "You guys think... we got him...?"

12. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Trent waited for his friends to clear.Rain barley stood glaring at Trent as the ground still shook."GOD DAMN YOU!!!"he shouted in rage.Trent smacked both his hands on the ground."Forest Ram Stike."Trent lowly said as trees bursted from under Rain sending him off far.The tree fell as Trent himself fell from exauhstion and passed out.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"TRENT!" Cat ran over to help her comrade. "...DAMMIT RAIN! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" Cat clapped her hands, "Meteor Strike!" When she said this balls of fire fell from the sky like meteors and hit Rain.

14. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim ran over to Trent, and checked his pulse, "he is alive, but he may need medical attention," he said, "I'm going to lightspeed after Rain, who knows what kind of trouble he could cause."

15. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: XD Rain went flying

16. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Sinder walked up randomly into the crowd. "Hi everyone!" xD

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Kaia knelt nervously by Trent, very concerned, "I know a little first aid, but we need to get him help soon" She began to work on him carefully, before hearing Cinder and looking up at him in disbelief.

18. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim looked up at Snider, "what's your deal?" he asked, "nevermind, I have to find Rain before he gets away," with that Furtim lightspeeded off in Rain's direction.

19. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Rain was far from the Re:Volters bleeding badly.Rain stumbled up and attempted to walk too the closest Military base.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Furtim flashed as he slowed down near Rain, "are you going to surrender? Or do I have to kill you?" he asked, "I'm not going to play around this time, your a threat, and I'm here to eliminate the threats."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.