[UPDATED WEEKLY] Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Fayt-Harkwind, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

Starrk blocked Goldar's attack, being pushed back slightly from the strength of the blow. He's stronger than I thought. He held his ground as best as he could, knowing that his opponent was no pushover. "Can't we just stop fighting and take a break?" He calmly asked, placing both his hands on his sword to keep from being pushed back any farther. Starrk swung his sword sideways to break the lock before moving back in the air to gain some distance.

2. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant knew that he needed to be healed, and soon at that, "Fira return!" he said, summoning back the fire that had missed Godar, and when it touched him, it healed him.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Can I please join?
    Name:Cat
    Male or Female:Female
    Power:Can teleport from place to place instantly.
    Appearence:[​IMG] Just... without all of the camo gear. Put in jeans and a t-shirt.
    Weapon:Gun
    personality:Hotheaded, easily angered, and ready to come to the aid of anyone who needs it.
    history:Her parents were killed by a group of Poachers who were raising rare monsters for fights. Her parents disapproved and protested. The poachers let the toughest monster out of its cage and it came after her. Her parents died protecting her and to this day she's been a monster hunter.

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Emmy started rubbing her hands together to create friction. Quickly, she raised her hands, connected them at the wrist, and aimed her palms at Goldar. She closed one eye to aim better, making sure she wouldn't hit Starrk. That was her greatest fear. She waited until she had a clear shot at the beast, and unleashed a bolt of electricity.

5. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant climbed to his feet, and then staggered to a small fire on the side of the road. Holding up his hand, he absorbed the heat energy from it, and healed himself.

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

OOC: Read the first post.

BIC: Goldar was surprised and confused at how laid back his somewhat human-like adversary was. "Figh-" he was cutoff further by a sudden bolt of electricity striking his back and paralysing his wings forcing him to loose stability in the air. Using the last of his control, Goldar managed to bring himself closer to the ground for a small drop to the floor. The damage was beginning to pile up.

7. Arch Mana Knight

Starrk shook his head slightly, whatever chance he had with reasoning with Goldar was most likely gone. He knew that Goldar seemed to have a short temper. He released his sword, drawing his guns once more. "I hate doing this but..." He pointed both guns at Goldar. Starrk then fired off four moderately large Ceros, two from each gun, at Goldar in an attempt to finish him off.

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant watched as Starrk shot at Godar, then he charged his sword with fire energy, if Starrk didn't bring him down, then Genservant would.

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Goldar exploded from the large amount of damage pilling up on the large amount he already had. As the explosion subsided Goldar reappeared suddenly growing until he was higher than any building in the city. At this size his power was greatly enhanced. Using this enhanced power he swung down with his sword and tore through numerous buildings while trying to hit the now ant-size opponents.

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant grinned, he could use this to his advantage. He ran and jumped onto Godar's foot, then procceded to slash at his leg, while holding on to his foot.

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Akane had been watching from a short distance away on a rooftop, thinking that the current fighters could deal with the monster. "Ah well..." she thought, and standing up, she took a running start from her place and jumped off the roof. Mid-air, she focused hard, and shifted into her alternate form - a giant wolf. Taking care not to crush any people beneath her giant paws, she charged at Goldar, letting out a monstrous howl. Akane was about to ram into the giant, but noticed that there was one person on his foot. Growling, Akane decided to try and intimidate him by roaring again and baring her massive fangs.

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Goldar proceeded to reach down to his leg and with one gigantic finger flick Genservant off his leg. "When I'm like this, your like an ant punching a building" he chuckled then noticing the growling, gigantic wolf facing him. They where near the same size, if Akane stood on her hind legs she would match his height. Seeing this he readied his sword for battle again as he charged towards his giant opponent not caring what his steps crush.

OOC: Gonna give you guys a hint. I'll probably do this for every monster when they reach their superior form or aren't defeated by the predicted date.
    Hint: Teamwork.

13. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant looked up at the massive wolf, "aww crap," he said, before climbing up higher on Godar, and instead slashed at the inside of his knees.

14. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Seeing that Goldar was not about to back down, Akane snarled. She waited for him to near her, and as he swung his sword down, she shifted back to her human form. Goldar's back was now to her, and Akane transformed back to her wolf form. Catching him off guard, she managed to slam full-force into him.
    "Humans, teamwork is necessary; I will do my best to keep him down, you must continue to deal damage!" Akane growled out to the others.

15. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Goldar was now pinned by his back and wings by the large wolf form of Akane. As he was a humanoid his body was not able to allow him to swing backwards and he was stuck with only pushing up as his option. Using his only option he began to push backwards against Akane's paw hold with his in-human strength.

16. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Once Godar Fell down, Genservant saw his oppertunity, "Keep him down!" he yelled to the wolf, and then he began to run towards Godar's head.

17. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

"'The hell do you think I'm doing?" Akane growled back. She could feel Goldar pushing himself up, and was almost knocked off balance. In an effort to keep him down, Akane sunk her teeth into his shoulder, hoping to pierce the armor.

18. Always Dance Chaser

(ooc:don't mind me, just posting in this thread so i don't forget about it)

19. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Emmy ran as fast as she could to get closer, she was still a couple of dozen meters away. She took out the two daggers on her belt, knowing that attacking with electricity would harm Akane as well. She began slashing furiously at the giant Goldar's wings, feeling helpless with the disadvantage of her powers.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant Reached the massive monster's head, and climbed up onto it's face, he drew his flame-charged sword, and plunged it strait into Godar's eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.