[UPDATED WEEKLY] Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Fayt-Harkwind, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Undergrowth was rooted to the ground and his humongous size made the gravitation field barely pull him an inch back. The mind control and dangerous ghostly plants had all been withdrawn into the ghost zone now, it was only a matter of time until Undergrowth followed suit and fled to return again.

OOC: You've got just over an hour before I have to end the round.

2. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant sent a firestorm rageing right for Undergrowth, "how do you think you'll do in a forest fire? You oversized shrub!" he yelled.

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The fire burned away on Undergrowth, it appeared that it was going to finish the job but with a flick of his arm the fire was off of himself and his burns healed over. He was able to regenerate any damage. Even being cut apart or burned to his roots.
    He laughed with his twisted voice, "Your not capable of defeating me, Undergrowth. You should consider yourselves lucky that I am leaving, but I will return. As he finished his sentence he burrowed under the ground and away in an instant having his laugh echo for a minute before it was gone. Undergrowth had escaped.

OOC: Round 2 end. Sorry that I wasn't here much this week, I'll try and make sure I'm here at least every day next week when your up against the Ice Titan. No winners this week since I wasn't here and there was no way anyone could of beaten Undergrowth since his only weakness is ice unless someone finds an exploit in his powers. Anywho, like I said, this Monday will be Round 3 against the Ice Titan.

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: just thinking about it I'd say that fire would be a good weakness for a plant as well, but it is your RP, I have one question though, where are we going to fight the Ice titan?

5. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

OOC: It's not my decision to make Undergrowth weak against fire since in the cartoon Danny Phantom he could regenerate any amount of damage done to him. Even by being burned (via plasma beams). And I'll post the details on Monday when the round begins.

OOC: Bit of a late start. My bad.

ROUND 3 START

Monster’s name:Ice Titan
    Monster’s origin:Hercules
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Shoots ice projectiles, make ice come up from the ground, ice elemental
    Monster’s weaknesses:moves slowly if at all
    Monster's appearance:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/f/f6/Ice_Titan.jpg/250px-Ice_Titan.jpg

IC: It was a warm summers day on the vast open fields of farmland a few miles from the city. The animals where snoozing in the fenced of fields and the crops where growing under the large field sprinklers. Almost as if from nowhere a sudden chill came along, alarming the animals and freezing the droplets of water as they shot from the sprinklers. This was swiftly followed by a large, frosty foot of ice stomping into the ground. Freezing the very Earth it touched as it slowly paced it's way over the fields with it's gigantic strides. Luckily, the farmers where safe in their houses on the other side of the land but a few strides from this Titan would change that. Instantaneous freezing is a horrible death to suffer, even worse if you manage to not die instantly and slowly become colder or shatter. The Ice Titan would be a horrible plague on the farm land if not stopped.

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    High atop a grain silo a decent distance away from the Titan sat a girl watching it. This farm was not yet affected by the Titan, save for a cold breeze, but if it stalked any closer, this farm will be in as much danger as the farm that the Ice Titan just stalked through. Xengla was reluctantly to do anything as of yet, since her element of lightning wasn't necessarily a strong opposing element to ice. On top of that she hated the cold. Well.....so long as it doesn't come any closer to any other farms or the city, things should be okay. I hope. However, if innocents suddenly became involved, that'd be another issue entirely. Let us hope that if anyone does get frozen, they'd be frozen quickly and immediately. At least then, they may have a chance to recover and live.

7. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant heard the loud booms of the ice titan's footsteeps, and sat up from the pile of hay he'd been sleeping in, "damit," he said when he saw it.
    He quickly grabbed his sword and stood up, then thought back to what had brought him here, lets hope that this one doesn't escape too.

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The Ice Titan stomped his way through the fields slowly, as he moved the ground froze beneath his feet but that was not all. He would breathe a deadly Arctic breath that would freeze anything on contact. He employed this move on fleeing horses and sheep. Freezing them to death in an instant. If he where allowed to do this to any more animals or people it would become a slaughter.

9. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant wrapped himself in a shell of fire, and charged at the monser, using his acrobatic skills to dodge any ice that went in his direction.

10. Always Dance Chaser

Feeling lousy about letting Undergrowth get away, Xakota noticed a perfect opportunity to redeem himself.
    "You're not getting away!" He shouted, and attempted to snap his mouth shut with a gravity pulse to prevent the ice breath.

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Seeing a small ball of fire hurling towards him with a human inside, the Ice Titan launched numerous waves of icicles down towards the heated opponent as he was struggling to use his breath due to a gravity pulse stopping him.

12. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant jumped over the iceicles, and what ever did hit him was melted by his fire, and he kept running towards the monster.

13. Always Dance Chaser

Xakota saw the person who was fighting Undergrowth earlier. Figuring she might want to reach the head, he allowed for her to fly.

14. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: my character is a boy O_o
    BIC:
    Genservant jumped and flew, still wrapped in fire, he now looked like a comet streaking through the sky, leaving a fire trail behind him, he flew towards the Titan's face.

15. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

OOC: Gonna sit this round out, possibly the next round too, I've got to study for my finals. Sorry. D:

16. Always Dance Chaser

OOC: Derp.

17. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The Ice Titan watched the fire ball fly towards him. Compared to his size it was like a spark of flame although it was a lot hotter than it appeared obviously. Ice and fire are known to cancel each other out but he'd come away from it worse as he's made of ice and his opponent is only coated in fire.

OOC: It's cool. I assumed that's what most people where doing anyway xD

18. Always Dance Chaser

To ensure that the creature didn't run away, Xakota pulled his arms as close to the ground as he could with gravity. If he was going to run, he'd have to tear his arms off.

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Best of luck.

Xengla peered in interest as she suddenly noticed two others attempting to bring down the Ice Titan. She herself, was about to go into battle after seeing all the animals being freezed. Maybe I ought to help them out a bit. "Ah......well. Might as well get over there quickly." She leaped off the silo rolling onto the ground and began running towards the battle. Her speed quickened as she used her fire to give her a boost. In a short amount of time, she made it to the battle site and was now working on attempting to melt the ice of the Titan's feet with streams of fire. She kept a small barrier of fire around her, to protect against small icy breezes. It would not stand a chance against the full force of the Titan's breath.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant flipped up and around the monsters head, to avoid it's breath, and sent waves of heat towards the back of the titan't head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.