War to Solve Everything

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Dexnail, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"Oh man that would really suck if you were stuck with Grimmjow. I mean the guy is so loud and annoying. It makes it hard to relax" Stark said lazily and opened the door to his huge room "just don't make any noise" Stark said

2. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Ren smiled he was so he happy he hugged the man tightly "oh god thank you i realy did not want to be a dead fox" he said then stoped huggin. He looked around the room to see what the good spots where incase Grimmjow did come looking for him. "so are you not concerned about the war thats coming up" Ren asked the man curiously.

3. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

ooc: Okay, i think that i will just stay with Toshiro for now.....So where do i make him start out? any place in particular?

4. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: just make him start out anywhere :)

5. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: actually, can you talk with ken?

6. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: yeah Ken does seem really lonely i feel sorry for him

7. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

ooc: Okies.....i gottcha....:D

BIC: Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of the 10th squad, sat looking at the sky, zoning in and out, waiting for something to happen. "It has been a long time since anything exciting has happened, and i am getting tired of the wait..." Captain Toshiro thought.

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"meh not really I personally think its a waist of time" Stark said as he went to the place he was sleeping from before and layed down

9. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Kenpatchi stabbed at the ground lazily. He was bored as bored can get. Frustrated, the eleventh captain stood up and yelled.

"COME ON, SOME ONE FACE ME!!!"

the challenge echoed deep into seretei until it reached the ears of a certain short captain.

10. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Ren layed down on a bed it was so comfortable but he wonderd how much training he would go through. "so why do you see it as a waste of time cause if they attack us we would have to deal with it ether way" he said to the espada.

11. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Toshiro awoke, startled, to the voice of loud Kenpatchi..."Damn, He has to be the loudest Captain in the Seretei..." He thought, "I am so bored, i mind as well go deal with him, and appease his lust for fighting...even though it is unneccisary...." Captain Toshiro stood up and started making his way towards the Captain.

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"I would rather talk then fight. It is just a pain fighting" Stark said as he layed down and looked at the ceiling of his room

13. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Kenpachi sat back down again. He wasn't feeling that great. Venting his anger did make him feel a little better though however. Maybe ikkaku would fight him. Nah, he was too weak. Sighing, Zaraki Layed down on his back.

14. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Ren looked at celling he relaxed as well he could get use to this. He noticed while he stayed and get use to the base he noticed that Grimmjow and Ulqueara did not get along well. "heya you know Ulquera why does he and Grimmjow dont get along well" he asked Stark.

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"those two are total opposites. Grimmjow is loud and loves to show his emotions and Ulquiorra is quiet and doen't show any emotion at all" Stark said closing his eyes

16. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

"oooooooh" Ren said smilling then he streched his arms and legs he could stay on the bed forever but it was starks room not his. "well i thought Ulqueara was sad cause something horrific happend" then he yawned. "but i guess he is just like that and some creepy pink haired scientist was wanting to do testing on me the first week i got found by you guys who was he" Ren asked he knew there was 10 espadas but he only knew 3 by name.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"You mean Szayel Apollo Grantz? That guy is a nut. His experiments get annoying at times" Stark said

18. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Ren shiverd at the thought of the experiments that man could perform. "i swear he wanted to do something messed up with me" he said to stark. Then he stood up and started walking to the door. "thank you now if i am assigned to be trained by Grimmjow you could expect me to ask for the favor again" he said to the man smilling then closed the door and headed back to his room.

19. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Ulquara turned his back on Grimjow and mae to walk off. He wonderd if Grimjow's emotions would further carry him to his doom. Grimjow was unstable, and his emotions played a large part in it.

20. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Grimmjow watched Ulqueara walk away to him being agnored and being useless was the worst fate even death sounded better. "oh you better enjoy your life when its time ill be the one to kill you i swear on my damn life" he said to himself as his blue eyes stared at the man then he kicked the wall by him making an hole in it. Grimmjaw leaned against the wall and he huffed irritated and looked at the sun set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.