What do you think of Gay Marriages?

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by RoxasNoxas, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Banned

Are you saying there is evidence that male animals have sex with other male animals, I've never heard of such a thing.

I'm not Christian so I dont care.

The thing is, marriage SHOULD last forever, you vow to your bride/groom to love them forever, until death, if you dont vow to do that, dont say it, if you DO say it, then you shouldnt be divorced.

That argument is BS, ever heard of a sperm bank?

Adoption centers wouldnt be crowded if people wern't so stupid and actually kept their babies. Also, their kid WOULD have a higher chance of being homosexual because of influence, its right in front of them.

2. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Well that's only one way. Female infirtility is just as high and nothing can be done about it. And in the animal kingdom Clown fish and Flatworms are just a few animals that transcend gender in order to reproduce. In Flatworms especially they essentially are both male and "compete" during sexual reproduction as to whole will be fertilized.

3. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Really? There are tons of documentary images and video footage on it. I'd post a picture, but it'd probably break the rules of this forum. lol. I'm surprised you're unaware of this biological discovery.

4. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Not necessarily.
    But, the kids would have a better understanding of what it is and would probably not be like most people in today's world and be homophobic.

5. Mirai King's Apprentice

I have.

The thing is, it no longer doesn't. Not everyone gets married, and many who do, do it for lust, not love (not saying it's wrong). Marriage is losing its footing. Times have changed. Interracial marriage was illegal for a very long time as well. Do you think that different races can't get married?

My point still stands that love doesn't always mean babies. Why couples MUST have babies is beyong me.

According to RESEARCH done by PROFESSIONAL scientists, no, it does not influence them. Both my parents smoke, yet I abhor the habit.

Also, PWN.

6. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

It's faulty logic to assume that being in the presense of homosexuals will make you homosexual. That's like saying walking with a person with Down Syndrome will cause you to get it.

7. Alice Banned

No, I don't find two women arousing at all. Though in contrary to how many men are disgusted by the sight of two men together, two women doesn't bother me.

Then again, I'm not an incredible biased person. :rolleyes:

Yeah, just a year or so ago on Best Week Ever [kill me] there was a story about gay penguins. When one of the penguins started sexually interacting with females the other refused to eat or something of the like...

8. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

I'm sorry...but you just pissed me off on so many levels.

First of all, if you've never heard of gay animals, you are ignorant. Look it up, they are out there and not only do they make perfectly good parents, on most occasions babies that are raised by gay animals happen to be stronger.

Secondly, yes. Marriage SHOULD last forever. And it SHOULD be the unification of two people that love each other deeply enough to spend their entire lives togethor. Sadly that's just not the way things are anymore. Nothing's sacred in this world. If you really have that whole arguement going on, then I will tell you what I said before. Two gay people that love each other deserve to be married more then two straight poeple that don't.

Yes...I have heard of a sperm bank. Ever heard of an adoption center? That whole arguement is BS. Wether or not they can ahve kids has NOTHING to do with wether or not they should be able to marry. If you truthfully believe the foundation of a marriage is to reproduce, then you're in for a serious wake-up call when you actually fal in love with a girl.

Adoption centers wouldn't EXIST if every child was lucky enough. But int he end, not everyone is lucky. Many orphans lose their parents in accidents. Others are given up because their parents just couln't handle it. Everything in life comes down to luck, stupidity has nothing to do with it.

Also...gay instinct is BS. There's no such thing. "Gay instinct" as you call it, is nothing more then an open mind. People who are affected by "gay instinct" are probably the people of the future. For they won't look at anyone and say "Wow...what a ***". Cause their parens were gay. This will put an end to racism as well. If someone with gay parents makes fun of someon from another race...that's just hypocritical and stupid.

9. Crispers Beep Boop

bottom line we can talk about this topic forever..
    but
    like i said im am ok with gay marrige.
    and there r some that arent ok with it.
    we have to live with that fact.
    some ppl on this thread cant give good reasons...so let them be
    some ppl dont know y they hate it
    they just do.

and yes there r such thing as gay animals.
    yes marrige isnt sacred anymore BUT
    that doesnt prove anything of y gay ppl cant marry.
    adopting is a whole different story.
    and to me
    gay
    relationships
    r
    natural.

10. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Concerning marriage, I still stand by my coke-sniffing analogy.

11. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

I personally think that homosexual marriages are stronger than regular ones.

12. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Whoa let's not go too far. Every relationship and marriage has the same potential to fail regardless of it being heterosexual or not.

13. Crispers Beep Boop

very true.
    anyway.
    all im saying is that gay ppl can marry.
    and i fu want to know..
    im bi.
    so...ya.

14. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

I'm sorry kinda support the bible being catholic and all. Even tho I have nothing agianst homos.

15. N Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm okay with it as long as I don't get involved in it myself.

16. Mirai King's Apprentice

If you eat shrimp, play football (American), or wear things with two types of threads, (among countless other things)you really have no reason to be against homosexuality based on religion. Afterall, all 3 things mentioned above are in the same passage as the "Thou shalt not lie with another man" thing.

17. The Great Gatz Chaser

I am against homosexual marriage.

18. N Hollow Bastion Committee

I was about to say that but I didn't want to hurt anyone.

Yes, I'm against it as well. *sigh*

I have a feeling this is going to be closed...

19. The Great Gatz Chaser

Hey don't be afraid to say what you believe. It's a debate if some people get hurt along the way then so be it.

20. Mirai King's Apprentice

... Why? Normally, in a debate, you need to explain yourslef.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.