What languages can you speak fluently?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by i <3 poptarts, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Sumi suicidé

Fluent in English and Spanish, and I know enough Japanese to figure out whatever I need to hahaha (wow really gr8 to hear from the translator right). Also Thai but who even is Thai.
    I also read French and understand most spoken and written German, though I can speak/write neither myself.
    I hope to study linguistics and also work as a profeshhhh translator someday, so. :v For now I just volunteer translating for kids at homeless shelters who only speak Spanish and... translating Japanese stuff on here (telling Krowley he's right about everything p much).

2. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

Well my main language is English. I'm pretty alright with Tagalog, though I may get a bit awkward, like when all the old people start using their old words I never hear anywhere else (oh the shame, can't even get my country's language straight T__T).

I also forced myself to learn a bit of Japanese, and I did make quite a good bit of progress, but that was two years ago and now I'm slowly losing all the skills. D:

3. 61 No. B

Only English.

I know a few words in Spanish, and I've taken 4 years of Latin, though that's hardly enough to even be able to speak in a 1 on 1 conversation, much less fluently.

4. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

I can speak English (shock I know) and Spanish. I'm pretty good at Spanish.

5. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Only English unfortunately. I know some basic words in Spanish but nothing really substantial. I hope to learn another language some day soon though.

6. woodstockfootball26 Traverse Town Homebody

I speak English, Spanish, and pig latin ^.^

7. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

I speak English, a bit of 日本人。

and also Gibberish.

8. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

I am fluent in english. I know some Irish,French and Japanese. Oh yea, I speak fluent idiot too.