Wind

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz strapped the last of his belongings onto his horse and patted it twice. He casually strolled over to Nienna's horse, checking its hooves once more and then stood.
    "If you want, I can give you a boost," he offered almost shyly.
    Lacing his fingers, he cupped his hand and dropped to one knee, demonstrating what he meant.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna looked down at Riaz. A smile played upon her lips. Through the mist of war, he was still a gentleman. "Oh, thank you." She blushed slightly and stepped onto his hand. She then swung onto her horse and held the reins to make sure she didn't move. She then looked down at Riaz.

3. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    mintro hesitated amid the trees as he realised what he'd just done. he had gone miles ahead of the party already and could only distantly hear amid the eirily silent trees those he thought were his friends talking amid themselves un awhere that they were simply late of coming. anquish swept over him as the thought of being abaondoned to complete his mission so early along. as he sat astride his pure white horse a dark aura seemed to close in around him making the air thick and hard to breath. when mintro atlast opened his eyes he was again in the clearing now without his only remaining loyal friend, in his mind, and in the shadow of a tree accorss the clearing leaned the black clad man from his vision. the man spoke in a deap hissing sound that seemed to shake the ground and to mintros ears allown said "fear me not now as i can not touch in such a state but i warn you aslong as you wield that swword i will have a door to your mind. i do not wish to taint your sight as i am not a man of evil but the uniter of these lands, come to me in the city within the dark gates and you may clad yourself in light and i in dark and together we may use the swords of old to create a world free of sorrow and woe united and strong." mintro stood in thought for a moment then opened his mouth again and said, "you tempt me as you say you shall not but i have seen your methods and solomly disagree. even if i must smite a thousnd of your men i will never come to you, i will never call you my king!" at this the mans hand reached for the hilt of his sword then released it again and said in the same un intelegeble language, "if that is your wish you shal die among your friends!" and with these words mintro found mimself again astride his horse and looked up reasured to see the moon had moved little in the sky and he would, if the gates held, have just enough time to ride in with the morning sun to use the sword that had created his fate to save the people of giyunti.

4. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

He felt himself grinning back at her and flicked the hair out of his face before straightening. He was slightly annoyed at himself for not being able to stop smiling but he really didn't care.
    "Wow, the elves huh? Hmm...I've always been interested in the elves ever since I was little. Now lets see if I can still do this......Je suis très heureux d'être en mesure de se rappeler la façon de parler cette langue. Ma mère a enseigné à moi à un âge précoce."
    He spoke as he walked over to his horse and swung up in his saddle. With a shout he urged his horse on and quickly galloped towards Mintro. When he caught up to him, Mintro was riding madly towards the city.
    "Easy Mintro, you don't want your horse to get hurt or get too winded."

OOC: I made the elves language french since its smooth and flowing, is that ok?

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

She turned her horse to where Riaz disappeared to and urged her horse forward. She needed to catch up to them now.

6. overload Traverse Town Homebody

rhysa started to follow mintro, she had taken rexejon behind her cause his horse died in the battle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.