Wind

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    mintro lept to his feet as in the distance came the siloet of a person. he charged thirsting for vengence but as he aproached he saw that is was no orc but a girl.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna looked up and was alarmed at first when she saw a shadow figure running towards her. Her mind was making things look disoriented and horrid. She held up her staff. "Stay back!" she shouted to the stranger. She couldn't tell if it was a friend or a foe. Nienna staggered a little. Her strength was rapidly failing.

3. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro halted at the sight of her. even if she wanted to she was now to weak to hurt him. he lowered the sword and aproached the girl' "are you okay?"

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna saw that the figure was approaching her in a much different way then anyone else did before. She slowly lowered her staff and brought a hand up to her forehead. "Maybe..." she said quietly, still not trusting all the way.

5. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro now reached her. she was young maby around his age' "are you okay?" he repeated. he saw her moth th words maby then colapsed. he ran up and lifted her from the ground. he carried her to the most intact buildin he could find and stood guard at the door till she awoke despite the five orc attacks tha happened in the meantime

6. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Air flew past him as he pumped harder. Run faster, faster, FASTER!!! He pushed himself to his limits,trying to outrun the orcs. He had no weapon and no training and no breath left. His knee was sending up a warning signal and the muscles under his ribs seized up. It felt like his shirt was on fire. Bring on the pain. He wanted his heart to explode, a bruised cherry smashed deep in his chest. Suddenly his motion was stopped as he was lifted off the ground. His face showed pure horror as he was taken to a great height. The talons around him let go but just as they did, he pulled on them hard and swung onto the creature's back. Oh.My.God

7. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

above him mintro saw a creature fly over head and as he looked in the direction it came from he saw a mob of orc screaching and howling at the sight of him then charging. as they came within reach he would slice through them with his sword and with un natural ease the mob was quikly silenced. and as he leaned over the top half of an orc body he saw out of the corner of his eye the flying beast had turned and was now coming at him.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna laid unconsciously on the floor of the half wrecked building. Then she came in the state of half conscious and heard noises. The horrible ones of... She sat up quickly and immediately become dizzy. She groaned a little. Her mind was telling her to leave, now! But she was tired and couldn't do anything more...

9. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro turned to see the girl trying to rise, "no stay down ive got this covered!" and he turned back to the sky and waited for the creature to come into range. "come and have me then you beast he callled" and rose his sword

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna looked toward the sound of the voice and tried to make things clear. Everything was so muddled... it was almost overwhelming to her. She stayed put as she heard somewhere from the back of her mind.

11. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro waited and gazed into the eyes of his fow "what are you waiting for im hear!"

ooc: i gotta go now sorry

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

OCC: Okay! I'll just wait for everyone else to post.

13. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz grabbed a fistful of fur in each hands and kicked the beast under the ribs hard. It screeched and dove down towards the ground. He braced himself for the impact but was still thrown a good thirty feet when the beast slammed into the ground, breaking its neck instantly. Riaz tumbled and landed against a burned out shell of a building with a solid thunk. He grunted in pain as he slid to the scarred ground.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna saw the boy fall to the ground towards her direction. She slowly stood back up, fighting against her weary limbs. She walked over to where the wall was broken down and stepped over it slowly and carefully.

15. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz struggled to sit up and managed to stand on shaky legs while gripping the wall. His head felt like a top spun like crazy but somehow he managed to clear it. Noticing the unsteady girl walking towards him, he stepped forward. Somewhere in the back of Riaz's mind he realized what a sight he must be at the moment. His normally shiny black hair was matted with blood and his torn shirt hung around his torso. "Uhhh. I'm Riaz, and from the looks of things I'm on your side," he said nervously.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna only needed to hear those words 'I'm on your side'. She sighed out quietly in relief. "I'm Nienna..." The words came out faintly. "Are you hurt? You took quite a fall."

17. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz had to lean forward to catch her voice. He nodded his head twice and reached out his hand to hover beside her elbow. "Are you ok? You don't look well."

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna couldn't stand any longer and knelled in front of Riaz. She looked down to the ground. "I've been traveling on the road for a while... it takes a lot out of you." She looked up at him and smiled a little bit.

OCC: It's very late where I am... I'm going to say goodnight... see ya later!

19. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz helped her and sunk down so that they would be on the same level. "I understand."

OOC: Me too, its 1:00 am so good...morning

20. Sky fox099 Destiny Islands Resident

Dante shoved his hand up though the rble he was buried in. He made a fist and attempted to move the ruble so he could get out. He finally got out and a surge of pain shot through his left arm. ho looked down at it and he could see his bone. he heard one noise that was too familiar orcs he thought to himself. he drew his sword and cut the beast in half

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.