Wind

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axelforever Moogle Assistant

OOC: Can I have a recap please?

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna wasn't sure what do, more or less say. This was the first time in a long time that somebody interacted with her kindly. She looked up at Riaz.

OOC: Okay! Um... Mintro found Nienna and brought her to what's left of the village because she's suffering from lack of food and fatigue. Then Riaz was being attacked by a bird and Mintro wen to go help, but Riaz got rid rid of it and now Nienna is talking to him... Dante is attacking orcs in the ruined village where Mintro, Nienna, and Riaz are. Hope that covers everything!

3. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    mintro watched the two in the house for a moment then turned to the hills once more. drums were being sounded and war horns blasted the knoledge of an on coming threat. "thats it thats all you got!" her yelled to the hills but as he did the wall of orc apeared and now it was on.

he charged i musnt let them reach the house he thought in the corner of his mind and as he reached the metal itped spears that were aimed to him he sliced the tips of then began to rip through the ranks of orc. but what he saw over the hill was a river of orc now all aimed to kill him.

as the bodies piled around him and the river shortened he noticed a few slip past him and reach the house

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Username: Daxma
    Character Name: Jack
    Appearence: Black jacket,black boots and black cargo pants.Has blurry white eye's because his eye's are blind.
    Bio: He lived in an untouched town for most of his life and people thought short of him because of his blindness but there short sightedness was unfounded for because of this all of his other senses and physical abilities peaked up 100X.He would be able to hear a single heart beat out of a giant crowd of people.He had a power which he used in a unique way.He sent pulses into the ground like sonar to see everything around him in detail.
    Personality: He can be very socaible if you gain his trust.
    Weapon: A pure Steel and red cane with a steel version of a dragon scaling up the cane as the handle.He can make it into an energy weapon and can use magic.
    Anything Else?: He's aged 17 and is in search of meaning and purpose which he finds in justice.Carries the cane with him everywhere and if thrown away from him he can summon it back.His special attack are lightning wreath where he raises his cane and a ball of lightning begins to form and it grows as energy from everywhere is taken into it.It even sucks the energy of living things and this energy is sent flying,decellating anything in its path until it reaches its target.

5. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz heard footsteps fast approaching and stole a glance. "Orcs," he hissed. "Play dead." Riaz dragged both of them to the ground and he moved towards the door a little before laying down and closing his eyes. The orcs came stumbling in and looked around, when they were satisfied that he was dead they moved on to the girl. In a flash Riaz was up and on the back of the orc. Using all of the muscles he possessed, he wrapped his hands around the orc's neck and twisted it sideways. A satisfying crack sounded and the orc fell. The others roared and piled on top of Riaz. he hadn't planned for this but an idea came to him as he was being pressed into the dirt. He squirmed around and drew one of the orc's swords that was closest to him and proceeded to kill them quickly. The boy, he will get killed fighting those all alone Riaz jumped out and began to run towards him but then he stopped and began shouting and waving like a madman. It worked. One of those bird things picked him up and he got onto its back. "I feel like an idiot," he muttered to himself but the wind took his words away. He grabbed some fur and drove the beast to its death but now he drove it straight into the orcs lines of warriors. This time he was ready and jumped off a second before the collision. There was dust and when it cleared 30 orcs and the beast lay dead. "YES!!" He screamed holding the stolen sword high. The rest of the orcs made a circle around him. "Bad."

6. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: igot it thx

mintro lowered the sword...befor him lay a pile three feel tall of orc bodies a split in two as if cut by the worlds sharpest blade at an extreme momentum. he looked out over the hill the rest were retreating..."oh no the house" he gasped and as he turned he saw that the orc were all rowde around that boy who had fallen. he charged slicing bodies with an unatural ease that had been applying to every orc so far soon they were all dead and he approached the man as he now noticed and said "this wont be the end of it we must travel south to kilhime to aquir hourses. then we sall travel west to warn the walled citys of giyunty of the oncoming threat. the duty is no ours are you willing?"

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

OOC:Recap????

8. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

"Aye." He stood quickly and sniffed the air then shook his head. Why did I do that? "Well one thing is for certain and that thing is this :We.Need.To.Leave.Now" He loped back to the house in a smooth gait and brought out the girl on his back. "Forgive me miss, but I think it will be fast is we run." He looked at Mintro and broke into a slow run, worried that he wouldn't be able to keep up but somehow he figured he could so Riaz broke into his normal run.(Which is the equivalent now of a human sprint)

9. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

"alright we leave but i must ask of you one thing first wear there more of those winged creatuers?" he asked keeping pace with him' "it would not be hard for one to track us from the skys." he sped up at the thought we must reach the city by night fall. we'll take the horses by dark were of greater need then they are. if fate should be so kind we'll reach giyunty in time to warn them if not... be ready for war we"ll just have to steal what we need ive no money. are you ready?"

10. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

"Aye. And no there were not any more winged creatures, I gather. Well let us make haste, dusk is fast approaching." He kept running at a smooth and steady pace so as not to jostle the girl too much.

11. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: btw i am constantly updating the main page so try to check on it occasionally so as to not require a recap.

"something dark is comming the orc havent shone there faces since the last time the black gata opened i fear we are in a war now" mintro called to his fellows "we must be swift or be plunged into dark for the elves cant save us this time my friend. time is against us and i must cunsult someone about this sword" he gazed down at the blade. it was as light as air and cut through orc as if they did not exist. "that is what shall also be good about going to the walled city the stuards adviser is an elf"

12. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz nodded his head and fell silent for a few moments. "You know friend....I once heard a legend, a fairytale if you will, about the elves. It said that the elves were so skilled that they could walk on top of snow and never sink and that they could make swords that would cut through metal like butter. I would bet that that's what you have there. An elf's sword."

13. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

"yes those were my thoghts aswell...but it dousnt fit all the elven swords were destroyed and the precious metal for them sent to the botom of thrijenhine the great lake of the north. and if this sword realy is of the elves i am to be sent to battle. theres no turning away from my fait now legend has said that the blade choses only one master" he said "so i ask of you are you to join my in fullfilling my destiny for i know that i can not do it allown"

14. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

"Well I'd make a horrible servant for I serve no master but....aye, I'll join you if not for the sole reason of slaughtering all of those evil orcs that murdered all who we loved." He growled as he remembered it all.

OOC: Hey, soon I gotta go eat lunch.

15. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc:my lady you are free to go whan you please

"i do not ask for a servent in this dark time but a friend."

16. overload Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: sorry that i didn't pot cause i was with friends, my only qeustion is....where is everybody????

17. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc:my friend your return has been long since awaited

18. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: @ overload: read the front page ^-^

BIC: "Good because you're not getting one. Look, I can see the outline of the city. Just in time too," he said in his soft tone. The sky was a brilliant hue of golden arches and red rivers that flowed and mixed together in the path of the dying sun.

19. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

the sun only now fades were making good time. still i fear that we may not be able to simply leave three is not enough

20. overload Traverse Town Homebody

rex woke up and first watched out the window ''man i really need to go sleep earlier'' said rex and stood up, he putted his clothes on and walked and left his house
    ''hey sleepy head'' said a female voice from not far away from rex ''oh hey rhysa'' said rex and sat down against the wall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.