Wind

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

OCC: Sorry I was late replying, I had to leave for a while.... lol, you guys sure got far!

BIC:
    Nienna laid in Riaz's hold. She was just listening to the conversation between the two boys. Relief overwhelmed her as she realized they we're out of danger for now.

2. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

"Well I can guarantee there are people willing to join our cause in the city that we approach. We can state our quest there and I'm sure that some will follow." He leapt over a pile of rubble and picked up his stride again.

3. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    i would not speek so lightly the people in this town are rarly worth more respect then an orc. we should whatch who we tell they would not hide secrets from an orc." mintro said malice creeping into his voice"wele check the tavern first the will be te place the most trustworthy will be found if the worst should happen theyll be to drunk to remember what weve said this world is not as brave as you and i...how is she?"

ooc: i g2g for a bit srry

4. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: That's cool cuz I gotta go eat lunch. bye! :glomp:

BIC: Riaz turned his head to look at the girl. "You ok miss?" Riaz wanted to make sure he wasn't being rude by carrying her or that he was running too fast. Come to think of it he wondered why he was able to run this fast for this long. It was odd...

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Oh phooey... lol, I'll wait for your return.

BIC:
    Nienna nodded her head slowly. "Just... very tired," She said quietly. She gave a quick, small smile. "But I'll be alright..." Her stomach growled and she cringed slightly. She really didn't want to make others worried about her.

6. overload Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: alright see you later

bic: ''hey rhysa what do you think about this city'' asked rex and stared to her ''well there are people who understand us and some who don't that's make it fun to be here'' said rhysa and sat down next to rex ''we trained with the best and still we are here, a boy who wants revenge but who can't read or write and a girl who wants to find her lost siter'' said rex and sighed ''well we get paid for the jobs we do'' said rhysa who was watching the air ''and the guy who sells horses is pretty nice to us, almost like family'' added rhysa ''please don't say that word'' said rex and closed his eyes

7. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

OOC::glomp: I'm BAAACK!!

BIC: Riaz's stomach echoed hers before he could reply. Grinning he turned back to her. "Hungry? We'll be there soon. Really soon, see you can already see the city gates. About five more minutes more and we've got a full plate of food."

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Yeah! :glomps:

BIC:
    Nienna smiled at the thought. "That sounds really nice..." She looked up ahead to see the city gates. Food, shelter, and a nice place to sleep, finally after all this time of running, relaxed Nienna for a bit.

9. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc:im back!!!

mintro stoped as they reached the gate of the town. "say nothing of our cause till we know the person first we cant stay more then a few hours or we will be caught by curfew time is everything...we'll get food at the tavern but not much we will have to travle light and fast do you both understand?"

10. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

"Understood. And I'm afraid that you will have to walk once we get into the city because that would attract too much attention if I carried you. Mintro, I will fetch some horses as I have been told I have a good eye. You seem to be the wisest of us so you should scout the people and round some up for our cause. I will meet you out behind the tavern in one hour." With that he disappeared, hood on his cloak up. He slide through the people easily and his eyes locked on the livery as he moved closer.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Neinna nodded her head and took her staff into one hand. She looked around the city for a second, then back at Mintro. "Where to first?" she asked quietly.

12. overload Traverse Town Homebody

''come rex, let's get something to eat'' said rhysa and stood up ''alright but if that guy tries to piss me of again he will be dead'' said rex and rhysa helped him up ''alright'' said rhysa with a smile and walked to a tavern and rex followed

13. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro looked at nienna and said "to the tavern you need to have some food before we're done here ill purchas some with whats left of my money then try to find some people worth trust. keep quiet and our intrusion into this city may go unnoticed remember we do not want eyes apon us we are not here for only nobel intentions." then wallked of towards the tavern

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna understood perfectly. Weeks of hiding and avoiding enemies trained her well of how to keep hidden. She followed Mintro the Tavern, using the stick to support herself while trying to walk as normal as possible.

OCC: Sorry for the mistype! I was distracted

15. overload Traverse Town Homebody

rex and rhysa entered the tavern sat down somewhere ''this time i'll get the food, alright'' said rhysa and walked to some people ''it's not my fault everybody is against me'' said rex staring around to the people who where staring to him

16. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro took nienna in and ordered her a loaf of bread then wispered in her ear "eat it sparingly that has to last us a while." he sat down and examined the crouds that filled the room. as he examined the back of the room some one entered. all heads turned to the door and mintro smiled and sayed "perfect, outsiders" and walked up to meet them. "would you acomany me in the back pleaase sir and miss" he said to the two

17. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz flipped back his hood and strode into thee livery, trying to look as though he had a place there. The place smelled of leather and hay which, even in his present situation made Riaz close his eyes and inhale deeply.

"You enjoy the barn to eh?"

Riaz turned and saw a well muscled man in the corner polishing a saddle. He nodded and walked slowly over to him, glancing at the horses on his way there. "The smell never gets old."

"What can I do for you friend?"

"Well good sir I find myself in need of 3 horses as myself and my brother and sister must travel to tend to our mother. What be the price of those three there," he asked, pointing to three horses clustered together in group.

"Ahh well normally those would fetch a hefty sum but for you who I can see to be a fine horseman.....150."

"I'll take it. Thank you kind sir. I'll be back to pick them up in half an hour. Just throw in the price of supplies for them too."

That being done, Riaz headed for the blacksmith. He needed a decent sword, unlike the filthy broken thing that he had used for the orcs.

18. overload Traverse Town Homebody

''well ok'' said rhysa but rex didn't say anything

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna looked down at the loaf of bread and nodded to Mintro's words. She took a small piece and nibbled at it. Then she looked up and saw Mintro walked to a small group. She feared what he was doing at first but fought down the fear quickly. "Now is not the time to panic," she reasoned with herself. "He knows what he's doing... I hope."

20. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

good come with me." he said and led the two to some boothes in the back. "what brings you to this town?" he asked "are you two abel to fight at all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.