Wind

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz walked back out of the blacksmith and admired his finds. One was for the girl and it was a long dagger that glittered as he sheathed it and stuck it in his cloak. The other was a nice medium length sword for him that when twisted and pulled, separated into two swords. This one he kept strapped to his back under his black cloak. Riaz quickly walked back to the livery and began to saddle up the horses.

OOC: This is a pic of what I thought they should look like: [​IMG]
    ok so Nienna's is on the left, mine in the middle, and Mintro's on the right

2. overload Traverse Town Homebody

''well, so far we know we are coming from this city'' said rhysa
    ''and second, fighting is no problem for us'' said rex and both watched to mintro

3. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    "yes one mor question. what do you think of the orc?" his voice became stern at this and he whatched there eyes flick between each other. "ah yes i see it you loath the creatures aswell so i break my promiss and ask how far are you willing to travle?"

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

OCC: Yeah! I get a blond horsy! lol. Funny thing is, I have a blond horse in real life. :D

BIC:
    Nienna ate a little more of the bread while watching. Her empty stomach graciously thanked her, and her strength was returning at full now. She watched Mintro talking to the two strangers.

5. overload Traverse Town Homebody

'' well i think to see those creatures die, i want to travel the whole world to see that'' said rex his eyes where saying that his revenge will be sweet
    ''well i'd like to travel to everywhere to'' said rhysa

6. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

"then i ask one thing of you. i ask that you join me and myfriends on our quest surly you will have your reveng but if you agree you must hasten to gather your supplies and find horses a friend of mine is getting some for my accomplish and i. we ride for the walled city i shall explain the rest elsewhere the scum of this town would not hesitate to leak our secret"

7. overload Traverse Town Homebody

''sure'' said rex and left the tavern and runned to his house
    rhysa laughed ''that boy still needs to learn to wait, oh well we will be back in a minute'' said rhysa

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna watched where she was at, not sure if she should approach or not. She tucked the rest of the bread away in a small sack and waited patiently for Mintro.

9. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

mintro rose from his seat and walked to nienna. "lets go outside i sence there are still eyes apon us."

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna nodded her head in agreement and took her staff. She turned and walked outside without that much difficulty. She can feel the eyes of the people in the tavern bearing into her soul. It made her uncomfortable and she was glad that they were finally leaving.

11. overload Traverse Town Homebody

before rhysa could enter her house rex came out her chamber window and jumped to her ''here your stuff, and now back'' said rex and gave her stuff and runned back, rhysa followed

they stopped before the tavern where mintro was
    ''back'' said rex

12. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: fifth is gone so just pretend shes the okay?

"yes my friends this is nienna and riaz. i am glad to see you packed light cause time is against us. if we do not leave soon it will be too late. where are your horses friends?" he said mounting his own white horse

13. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Riaz's eyes glinted as he packed all of their saddle bags with food. The food wasn't quite stolen, just underpaid. He finished and leaned up against the pole that the horses were tied to. The stars glittered brightly and he felt a poke in his side. The horse that was to be his was nudging him softly and nickering. he laughed quietly and tousled its forelock, pushing the hair out of its eyes. Once they were there he muttered a quick greeting and made a mock salute when he introduced him to the others. Swinging up onto the saddle he grabbed his reins and settled into the saddle.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna quickly mounted her own horse. She took the reins and patted the horse on the side of it's neck. It was beautiful. She looked down at the other two in silence.

15. overload Traverse Town Homebody

''i'm rhysa and this is rex, horses are outside the city, doesn't matter wich side we leave we always got a horse ready'' said rhysa

16. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

"Nice to meet ya, obviously it would be nicer under less serious situations but whatever. I suppose we leave out the gate we came from, it is the quickest way out. What do you think Mintro?" Riaz now turned to Mintro and it was clear that he was leader here.

17. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

"good my friends we have but a few more minuts get to know each other. i sence there will be one more here to join us one who has only just awoke" he said looking toward a house accross the way where lights began to flick into life

18. overload Traverse Town Homebody

''but can i ask something, what do you want to do anyway, you've got some warriors and we're going to travel, but for what'' ased rhysa and rex stared to her

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna sensed somebody and turned to look. "Somebody is coming toward us," she said quietly to them. She didn't know whether to think as the figure a friend or a foe.

20. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

"shush! i know this town and more then a few ears will thake advantage of what you have just said. i'll explain where we ride and why befor the night is up but not here not now" he said sternly " yes we'll be gone very soon" mintro looked to the approaching girl. "she knows were here and could tell someone of our departuer if she watches. she'll have to join us," mintro wispered to the others then approched the girl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.