358/2 Days Xion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

ooo so is xion is or namine is an unbirth?

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I doubt either one of them is, I think Namine is Kairi's nobody made with no darkness since she's a princess of heart.

And Xion is Kairi's Nobody after staying in Sora's body because then it would be tainted by his darkness and produce a regular nobody.

PLus i dont think they would introduce Xion as an unbirth in Days and then explain an Unbirth in BBS which comes out AFTER Days

3. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

k cause i always wonderd about that

4. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

They're like the Heartless or Nobodies of BBS.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The name "Organization 13" may not be based on the fact that it had 13 members.

As for the yellow part, I can agree with that to an extent, as we did not see any trace of Xion in the Proof of Existence in the first place.

6. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

When did this happen?

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I meant her heart stayin in Sora's body, in KH1

8. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

That sounds more plausible, and actually might happen.

9. Ukir Merlin's Housekeeper

is it even posible for a heart from a Princess of Hearts to be tainted by darkness?

10. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

well as for Xion being an unbirth i'd say that it is only about 10% possable.

1. we don't exactly know what an Unbirth is or how it's made

2. the three games are supposedly independent so no plot point in one game will leak into the others. this way one can enjoy a game without playing the other two. in other words no unbirths in Days.

as for my own theories on Xion i have made none. i don't know what to think about her and there are so many possabilities. I'm going to wait for the game to find out who she is.

11. yojimbo37 Moogle Assistant

Xion only appears in 358/2 days. and it was after the events of Chain of Memories. Look, Naminé was there in CoM before Roxas ever appeared, then she met Roxas the first time in KH2. so at this time, Sora, though asleep, was being Roxas. all this means that Naminé never met Roxas until KH2. And she was always held captive by Organisation xiii. Xion was probably just a special character who has some connection with Kairi.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

not sure, but i think its possible.
    Kinda like the sayin "one bad apple ruins the bunch"
    it could be possible that Sora did taint her heart and when he expelled it, Kairi's heart tried to "push" out the darkness it gained from Sora's heart and Xion was born
    So when Kairi got her heart back, it was pure again
    but this is all speculation

13. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Maybe Xion could be the manifest of Sora's Memories and Kari's Heartless?

14. Azure Flame Banned

Impossible. Kairi is a Princess of heart, meaning her heart is pure. Those with pure hearts can't have a Heartless.

15. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Perhaps the other way around though...(Sora's heartless and Kairi's memories)

16. Azure Flame Banned

That's also impossible. We play as Sora's Heartless in KH1. And then he regains his body, but is still a hearless, just like Xehanorts Heartless. I'm sure that is also why we have Anti form in KH2. It's Sora reverting back into the Heartless state for a short ammount of time. That's why, for the final battles, they make it unable to use your forms by taking out Donald and Goofy, because Sora and Roxas rejoined making Sora whole again, thus eliminating Anti form. Basically what I'm saying is from the moment Sora free's Kairi's heart, to the moment Sora and Roxas rejoin before the final battle, Sora is a Heartless.

17. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Well, at any point Kari could of been taited when her heart was inside of Sora, Or when Sora's heart could of been tampered with

18. Azure Flame Banned

Not likely. If it was tainted then she would no longer be a Princess of Heart and the path to the Keyhole wouldn't have opened because it needed 7 pure hearts.

19. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I'm not sure if this is true. My theory is that Sora's heart split into 3 parts. The other parts became part of Roxas and Xion. The reason I think that Sora wasn't a heartless is because:

1. He can wield the keyblade, which chooses the strongest heart. If anything, the keyblade would have stayed with Jack when Jack took it in Port Royal. But the keyblade decided to stay with Sora by reappearing in his hands. We saw with Riku in kh1 that the keyblade has no trouble seeking a new master.

2. Sora cries when he finally sees Riku. Although nobodies are the creatures that have no emotion, I'm sure of the fact that heartless do not either, since the heart is the main source of emotion in the kh series and heartless dont have any. Sora also becomes really angry at Saix for not letting him see Kairi.

Sure, Sora does turn into antiform, which as Nomura said is related to him changing into a heartless in kh1...but couldnt this be because of the instability of Sora's heart?

The only reason I think Sora's heart is able to "split" is due to the whole Ven thing. I believe Ven somehow with the events of BBS merged with Sora's, which explains why Roxas looks like Ven but has Sora's memories.

Oh and Xion and Roxas seemingly have hearts due to the fact that Roxas has shown emotion (anger/sadness) and also both can weild the keyblade.

20. Azure Flame Banned

Roxas can use the Keyblades because he is Sora's Nobody. And actually, Heartless are the hearts. When someone looses their heart, the heart turns into a Heartless, as we saw in KH1 when we saw our first Soldier. The body and spirit then go and turn into Nobodies. So really, the Heartless are the hearts and the Nobodies are the bodies and spirits. So the Heartless would still have emotions if they were smart enough to think. That's why XH and Sora still had emotions. As for the Nobodies, in RE: CoM Axel feels joy and Namine feels regret among other things. It's not that they are actually "feeling" these emotions, but it's the memories of those emotions that they "feel".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.