You now have god-like powers

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Pinekaboo, May 7, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Gosh, if I had god-like powers . . . Well, let's just say it wouldn't be very good for the world. Maybe it would be.

I would completely abuse teleportation.

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

They are basicly GOD! What could possibly stand up to that? Besides, if you really wanted to you just restore everything to the way it was before you started messing with it.

YES! You'd have the powers of GOD! You can do anything you'd want and get away with it, because who's going to tell you what to do? You're the guy who can make things appear and disappear on a whim if you so wanted!

3. jafar custom title

I'd still use my powers modestly and with respect for what currently exists. Honestly, I'd fix everything up, not tear it down.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I would bend reality to help myself and anyone else live out personal fantasies... if they deserve it.

Also, I have men.
    Hot, older, sexy men~

5. Jube Formerly Chuck's

But you're God
    YOU decide what modesty and YOU decide what respect is.
    If to you respect is kicking every man in the nuts then there's nothing anyone can do about it.
    If you want to make it so that people are happy with being kicked in the nuts then you can

6. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I'd send meteors to destroy the universe, select a handful of kids to play a life-threatening video game to create a new universe, and troll said kids with omnipresent knowledge of everything they do wrong.

7. Charonus Rex Merlin's Housekeeper

Bah, that could be done without godlike powers

8. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

If that's the case, every Whovian girl on this site will be going on adventures with me. I'd be okay with that, but how would I fit them into my hectic schedule of playing Super Mario 3D Land, Birth by Sleep: Final Mix, and Rose?

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Free will by definition does not exist. If am allowed to change someone's instinctual inclination to do something then their will is as good as gone.

That said, I would alter human consciousness so that no one is able to consider violating the consent of another regarding their body. I would take away the capacity in the mind. This would create a more perfect world in which law would not be needed, and in one step.

10. Patman Bof

You mean it would only prevent voluntary violence, like Spike' s chip ?

[video=youtube;zfwJbL2IJs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfwJbL2IJs0[/video]

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

No, it would only prevent involuntary interaction between individuals, not voluntary interaction. I said 'violating the consent of' not 'damaging'.

12. Patman Bof

Oh, OK.
    Me : "I do not want Makaze to breathe"
    Makaze : "I do not want Patman to prevent me to breathe"
    Who wins ?

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Whose body are you trying to control? Answer your own question.

It is not about winning, you will not be able to have that thought so long as I want to breathe.

14. Patman Bof

I see. One last thing : we could still break or steal things that aren' t ours, or want to use the same object at the same time, correct ?

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

That is correct, but because of this rule, ownership would be "what you happen to be using at the time", even at the most barbaric level of civilization. People would own things while using them, and any attempt to take something from you while you are using it would fall under violating your consent regarding your body. More civilized societies would not have an increase in thefts, but they would have a decrease in possessiveness. You would have no reason to fear your fellow man and so no need for material security. It would change a lot of things about human interaction.

16. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

I'd turn myself into a women... So I could feel what it's like to have... longer hair?

and then change back, unless it was too fun.

17. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

In the same vein, I'd make copy of my personality and place it inside of a female body. After I've had my fun with that, I'd switch bodies with the copy.

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This isn't a bad idea really xD I've always wondered what it would be like to be male. Plus if males see what being female is like then they may be able to understand us better :D

In all honesty, I would try and control myself because I could go a bit crazy with all that power. I would try and sort out the financial crisis of the world really O.o I know exciting.

Oooh, and I'd also recreate the Doctor Who universe and go have some fun.

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Adding to my original post, I'd think I'd run for president first. Keep the word as it while I'm doing it then when the time comes... BAM! Musical number!

And from there on my reign of terror will begin!

Create the Doctor Who universe? Brillent! I'd think I'd just make the Daleks with my powers and set them loose!

20. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Send a giant meteor towards Earth with weapons from another planet.
    Start a zombie apocalypse with humanoid monsters.
    Watch and observe how humans adapt.