ZHE ONE ZHE ONLY Axelrific AMV Contest!!!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I wouldn't have won... Stardust would have made sure the best vid would win! Plus my vids aren't that good... XP

OMG YOU HAVE THE AXEL THINGIE IN YOUR SIG!!! Yeah!! Now I can put it back... (I wanted to change it then after I did I wanted my Axel thingie back but I couldn't find it again. D= So I was sad... But now I'm happy!! *goes to add the axel thing back in her sig*

2. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

WOOTNESS! And Sora will rule the world with smileys!!!!! AXELRIFIC!!!!!!!!

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

May I just ask when the judging is?

Only one winner?! Sorry, the previous ones I've been in have had the top three. There is no way I will win XD

4. Stardust Chaser

The deadline is August 1st, they should be judged within a few days after that XDD. If you want a top three we can probably work that out since it's what people usually do =P.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I don't mind at all, it's your choice but thank you.

6. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I was thinking of the top three but I said "everyone wins" like everyone gets first place. That's what I meant XP Sorry to confuzle you!!!

7. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

HEY! It's me Andrameda7!! WOW! It's a small world!!

8. Stardust Chaser

XDD Roflolmao.

Oi, nice video, Stormwolf101. =3.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

How is that made in WMM? The effects are amazing! That is brilliant! Yet I have never come across them.

10. Stardust Chaser

I get the feeling they were downloaded effects =P. You can download the scripts and install them. I could be wrong though >.>;;.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I am amazed! I want those effects! XD thank you.

12. Stardust Chaser

=P No problem, and I honestly wish I'd known about downloading effects before I got eaten by Vegas XD. Could've saved myself a lot of money...Of course now I'm saving for the new version >.>;;. So maybe I wouldn't have saved money for long XO.

13. Stormwolf101 Moogle Assistant

No, I didn't download them. They come with Windows Movie Maker. Do you have the latest version? I have the WMM that comes with Vista. I wish I had Vegas though, but it's too expensive.

Anyways, omg! Thank you so much Stardust. That means a lot coming from you and your awesomeness videos. ^^

EDIT: Oh and hi, Larxel_Lover! Yes, it's a small world. I'm gonna add you to my friends' list here too if you don't mind. =)

14. Stardust Chaser

Oohh, you have Vista? I'm still stuck with Windows XP over here ><. I have the latest XP version of WMM but I don't think the newest Vista one is compatible. =D And you're welcome! I'm glad you like my vids too =3.

Gawd, I must be like, the only person without Vista these days XDD.
    Err...I don't know of any places you can get it free (for now you can just snag the free trial to see if you like it, have you tried it before?), but there are several different versions of Vegas at different prices. In example, the copy I have is Vegas Movie Studio + DVD (Vegas Movie Studio 6.0 and DVD Architect 3.0), it's missing several features of better versions of Vegas (you can only add one extra track, you can't do bezier masking...[This bothers me most]), but it really depends on what you want to do with the software. Vegas Movie Studio + DVD is $70 to $90 right now, but the the products in the Vegas family can range anywhere from there to $700 or so. I'm currently saving for Vegas 7 + DVD (Vegas 7.0 and DVD Architect 4), which I've found on Amazon for a price of $400 instead of the normal $530 at Sony, pretty good price if you ask me =P.

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

@RikusHaven
    I thought your video was brilliant! It deserves to be in the top 5!

16. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I missed everyone talking D= stupid sister forceing me to get off D= Oh and storm, I was in the middle of your vid when it dawned on me I had already seen it XP I'm an idiot! I was like going "this looks really familar, it must just be the song..." then it dawned on me XP and I don't care if you add me to your buddy list! I added you already! XP

17. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

My vids suck peorid! And they will never get any better XP Anyone who has posted a vid on this AMV contest pwns mine! *sob* that is why I must keep my evil judging powers!

18. Stardust Chaser

I like your videos. A lot =O.

They pwn mine D:. You can actually still MAKE them, I slack off and just start watching what I have done in the middle of production out of boredom, it's just sad. XD

19. oblivion_master Merlin's Housekeeper

How many videos can we post?

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm in the middle of about 5 AMV's but I have a feeling they aren't going to be finished anytime soon XD

It's always good to watch your video's alot, to spot mistakes and try to correct them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.