Yu-Gi-Oh GX- Threat of the God Duelist

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Vladimir Makarov, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan looked over at Koyo and smiled. "Okay then." She walked over to one side of the dueling arena and brought out her deck. "I hope you're ready!"

2. Nuff' Said Banned

Koyo- Ok
    OOC- My deck is the same as Mimiru's but with 1 card difference= big difference seriously.

3. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan smiled. "We each have 3000 life points. Lets begin!" She took out her hand and looked. Smirking she took 3 cards. "I place 2 cards facedown in attack mode and summon Dark Magician girl!" Placing down these cards, Dark Magician girl appeared onto the field. "I end my turn."

4. Nuff' Said Banned

Koyo- I play
    [​IMG] in attack mode then i equip [​IMG] to dark magician girl

then
    I set 3 facedowns
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: I have no idea what those cards are because I can't read them.

6. Nuff' Said Banned

OOC- Creator of light Hikatyl
    att- inf def- inf effect- Isn't affected my monster effects, traps and spells
    Mask of the accursed
    The equipped monster cannot attack and the controller of the card loses 500lp every turn

7. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan smirked at the card. "You just activated my trap!" The card moved up to reveal Bottomless Trap. "This card will take any monster card you summon with over 1000 attck points and destroy it immdiatly! So bye bye Hikatyl!" She watched as Hitatyl exploded and went to the graveyard. "And I place Dark Magician Girl in defence mode. I end my turn."

8. Nuff' Said Banned

Koyo- I activate my trap card trap jammer I discard aqua [​IMG]
    to the graveyard to negate bottomless trap hole's effect. Since aqua was sent to the graveyard her ability activates. I summon Exodia
    [​IMG]. Now I summon [​IMG] and attack your life points diectly.

Rhixan lp 1100
    Koyo- 3000
    Now I play [​IMG] You lose 1000 lp and I take 1000lp of damage
    Rhixan-100
    Koyo-2000
    Since I took direct damge I can special this card from my hand and activate it's effect [​IMG] I activate it's effect. The lp damage I took hits you dealing 1000 points of damage

Rhixan- -900
    Koyo- 2000

OOC- Mind that Hikatyli is unaffectected by traps, magic and monster effects so bottomless trap hole did nothing i just felt like wasting a card

9. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: WTF? Ever READ the rules? You can ONLY attack once with a monster then again with a trap or spell per turn! Oh well, I'll play along.

BIC: Rhixan smirked and sighed. "I really didn't feel to much up to playing anyways." She took back her cards and walked away.

10. Nuff' Said Banned

OOC-I only attacked once and that was with Sora dealing 1900 pint of damage=1100. I played tremendous flames dealing 1000 points of direct damage= 100 lp left. Gorz negated tremendous flames' damage to Koyo and put it it on you dealing 1000 more points of damage= -900 not to forget that you lost 500lp due to Mask of the accursed. Your talking about rules when you summon a lv. 5 monster without tributing then play a card that was to be negated and destroyed by another card's effect. Koyo is head of slifer dorm btw so he has access to see other player's decks.

11. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan found a boy outside flicking through his cards. "Do you wanna duel?" She asked with a smile. The boy looked up and nodded out of insinct. Rhixan started the duel. Half an hour later, Rhixan was in the Obolisk Blue dorm with a new deck and another card. Good. My power is restoring. Rhixan smirked as she sat down on a sofa and looked at a card. It was the boy, trapped in the card.

12. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: You have access to see her deck EXCEPT ONE CARD! One card is all I ask that you cannot look at!

13. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Ren was suddenly tired. he stood up and stumbled to his dorm room. he shut and locked the door. he grabbed his head in pain.

14. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan looked up as Ren went past. She hid the card and watched him go through to his dorm room. Standing up, she followed him and knocked on the door. "Ren? Are you okay? You looked pale."

15. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

"i'm fine!" Ren insisted. suddenly, he let go of his head and stood up. he opened the door. his eyes were cold now.

16. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan stepped back and looked at Ren. She frowned and then grabbed ahold of his shirt, decking him in the process. "Who are you?! What have you done with Ren?!"

17. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

"i am Ren. i'd appreciate it if you leave now." he said in a deeper voice.

18. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan tightened her grip and shook her head. "You're NOT Ren and I'm NOT leaving until you TELL me WHO YOU ARE!" She raised her fist and punched him in the nose.

19. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Ren kept a straight face. "leave or i will report you to campus security..."

20. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan laughed. "I'm part of Obelisk Blue! And you don't scare me. Since your not even part of this place." She punched him again, harder. "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" Temper, Temper little one... The voice echoed in her head. "And you can shut up too!" Rhixan shouted out loud, not relising how stupid she looked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.