Leah Turner-Collins glided up the stairs, she grinned. Her first day at Hogwarts. This was going to be a blast. She had a reputation for a bad girl, but she was definitly going to TRY to get along with people. She had come from a distant school in North America. She was surprised at how hot London was. She flipped her straight blond hair, it flowed down her back slowly, like silk. Everyone who had passed by looked at her with interest. She smiled. No one came close to her, she didn't know why. Finally she saw someone (anyone come) and asked.
ooc; bored as hell, can anyone come and meet Leah please ^^
1. I've studied the muslim culture, the religion, etc. In my family it is very important. And the Quran is flawless in my opinion. It states everything without mistakes, and it was the only holy book that was not changed, ever. I have huge faith in the Quran and Allah and I could never think that it was all just a lie. It can't be just a lie. There should be some reason we are on this planet, and as the Quran says, the reason we are here is to test ourselves and see if we are worthy to be part of heaven-a good afterlife. No, I don't go around day to day converting. And to the fair question. We don't even know how strict God will be. His rules are so simple and if we just followed them, we will all be able to go to Heaven. So there isn't anything fair about it, its just straight through, just do it, its simple.
2. Hmm, I'm not good enough to be God. But, yes I would do all those things. There are many prophets in the Quran, the last being Mohammed. If we did not have these prophets, God's message would not have been sent.
Btw, Jesus was Issa in the Muslim Faith, and Mohommed was a prophet...if you meant that dash to be stating they are the same people...
is it too late to join? arg I'm so bored xDD So HP will help. ^^
Name: Leah Turner-Collins (Blue Eyes) Age: 17 Gender: femaile Appearance:Click for Image: Her hair is blonde. :D:D. Her style is like that. She is about 5 foot 9 and slender. Her hair is shoulder-length and layered. Year: Seventh Siblings: Conner Turner-Collins, Taylor-Lynne (LL) Collins. Parents: Isabella Collins, James Turner.
Name: Taylor-Lynne Collins Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance:Click for Image: Wavy-Straightish hair, deep golden blond. Don't mind the green >.> Year: Fifth Siblings: Leah Turner-Collins, Conner Turner-Collins. Parents: Isabella Collins, James Turner.
Name: Conner Turner-Collins Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance:Click for Image: Dark brown hair, green eyes. Year: Eighth Siblings: Leah Turner-Collins, Taylor-Lynne Collins. Parents: Isabella Collins, James Turner.
Thats it. xD Some of the images don't have the correct details though. ^^
I despise my timetable. It will be burned by the sun the minute school ends. I swear to God I HATE IT.
- Gym (love it...but man gym is my first period and i die every time...and basically since everyone looks around in my bag, you can find all my gym utensils...i.e. deoderant, etc D: D: )
- Strings (I want to take my violin and start banging it on the ground like rockers with guitars.)
- English (ahhhhhhhhh boredum death)*
- Math (oh God. Failing...hard)*
- Art (my favourite subject of all time. my teacher is awesome, and the whole class I swear at the people at my desk to STFU. Love it tho..xDDD)
- French (my french teacher is a 30 year old **** and basically goes out of class everytime a guy comes by...everytime she does, we scream WHORE. she doesn't hear this tho. D: )
- Geography (movies, movies, movies all day long... no geography included btw)*
- Science (funniest class. definitly. we make fun of our teacher and I sit in the back with my friends so its better :D :D )*
The main character (Shinichi) is a famous high school detective living in Tokyo. One day, when he is with his childhood friend (and obvious love) at an amusement park, he meets strange people trading money. So he decides to follow them and they knock him out and force poison down his throut. But the poison wasn't really poison and turned him into a child. The bad people are from "The Organization" and now he is a kid, living with his childhood friend (Ran) and with her dad, a detective who isn't really that good. But after kid Shinichi (Conan now) is here, Mouri (the bad detective) is so much better since Conan pretends to be him...
You'll understand it better when you watch. I suck at explaining if you haven't noticed....
and definitly watch:
Full Metal Alchemist
Gundam Seed Destiny