KH-Vids Podcast KHV Podcast Episode 10 - Tokyo Game Show 2011

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b5zz7f0beb5u7ur
    Stream: http://www.kh-vids.net/misc/KHV - Tokyo Game Show Podcast.mp3
    iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tokyo-game-show-2011/id403893861?i=98689032
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Our special podcast from KH-Vids comes straight from this years Tokyo Game Show. About a handful of members applied to voice in this tenth episode from our podcast that I added about two days ago on our main page.

This episode is strictly based on four members who joined with me to report news, provide feedback and share some theories based on the future of the Kingdom Hearts series. Special thanks to Ace, Dr Wigglz, Amaterasu and Llave de Espada. Our member "What?" was also prepared to join us, but something came up so thanks again man for the attempt.

Our new episode is full of details from the event. Make sure you tune in above. If you want to get into a good mood; check out Ace's laugh. It' the best thing I've ever heard lately. I seriously can't stop laughing. It's great!

Make sure you also check out part 2 for the KHV awards. This episode was also added today. http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?116065-KHV-Podcast-Episode-9-KHV-Awards-2011-Part-2

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Thanks again for the opportunity to do this. It was great fun! XD most fun i've had in a while!

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Agreed, it was a total blast! You guys are really cool, and it was an honor to discuss such things with you all! Don't forget to brush twice a day guys. lolwat? :lolface:

4. Mike Chaser

It was amazing. Thank you for being apart of it!

It was really amazing. Yea, we won't forget. LOL

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Dude the recorder really DID screw up again O.O listen to the news part! It only recorded what you said! :O

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa...

But yeah this was really fun and i hope you all really enjoy this podcast! it was really fun and so many laughs xD

7. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

Goddamn Microeconomics... if it wasn't for that I would have accepted the PM fully... next time, I'll be a part of a podcast.

8. Mike Chaser

What do you mean!? I hear you guys? It's not just me...

9. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Now I'm tempted to make a troll subs video of the trailer where Sora calls Riku a pine cone.

Nice job though guys.

10. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

I finally got a chance to listen to the cast today and I can say that I support everything you guys discussed about Xemnas giving Roxas his name. Ventus awakening at the beginning of KH3 and jailbreaking the hell out of there. I sense a comedic line from him once he finds Aqua, "You left me in a castle for how many years?"

11. P Banned

Oh gawd, Ace's laugh got on here?

Googd job guys. I'll have to get around to listening to it sometime.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Ahh this is cool ^^ I'm currently listening to the other podcast but it's always good to hear the news in one place xD And it's nice to finally get normal members properly involved :3 Thanks Mike!

13. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ace's laugh really cracks me up. xD

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

too bad I don't have skype, I would love to help out in a podcast. My mom has skype on her laptop, only thing is the thing won't even work.

15. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Wow, you guys sounded like some bros hanging out, just talking bourt games and shiz. I loved it.

Would've loved to have been part of this when I saw it, damn the time difference problems I have with podcasts.

Would've loved What? being on the show more so. Bring some sophistication with him, maybe?

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Sorry RvR, but Nomura confirmed it last night when he listened to the podcast... he already posted the new look:

[​IMG]

When he bursts out laughing, you can't help but laugh with him xD

17. Daxa~ #stalker

Aces laugh is amazing.
    And sets me into hysterics.

Great job guys,I did enjoy hearing all your lovely voices <3

18. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Nice job guys! I hope you're going to do things like this again in the future, hopefully in the near future.
    But I will never get a Skype account...I'm not that kind of person to have stuff like that. ^^

19. Mike Chaser

They really do feel like brothers. It's amazing how close we all got in just two days.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

XD well it helps that it was so fun haha