нєяє υηтιℓ ιт αℓℓ єη∂ѕ

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by cstar, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Genre: End of the World, Alien Invasion. Pandemic. War.
    PG13, some contents of RP may be disturbing. Spoilers may contain 18+ content, but nothing conflicting with KHV's Site Rules

It’s December 1st, 2019. It has been confirmed and examples have shown that an alien race plans to destroy the human race on the majority of the world’s celebrated New Year. They have shown how their weapons work, both biological and WMD’s, and have shown examples using parts of the world that have already been hit.

On January 1st, 2020, the human race will be extinct, or at the very least those who did not get to leave

This RP is going to go in 'real time', explaining events on Earth between December 1st, 2019 and January 2020. There will be random events occurring with alien races, some humans may be in denial still. Some may be trying to convince the aliens to save them. Maybe someone got sick with one of the diseases and won’t make it to the New Year. Some may celebrate the holidays, and some may just give up on their life.

The job of the RPers is to create a world reacting to the end of the world. It IS going to happen no matter what. There is no OOC form, only rules to abide by. If you choose to post as the same character multiple days or all the days that is fine, or you can help create the world and play multiple characters that never are heard from after one day.

The OOC thread will be constantly updated with World News explained, if people wish to discuss how a plot develops or works out, I want for them to discuss it there rather than skype so EVERYONE can be filled in.

The RP will start October 1st and end November 1st. If no one posts on one particular day, that’s fine, but it’s a day humanity apparently wasted. Make your time count.

Make your stories come to life.

---------------------

Rules

1. Discuss implemented conflicts in this OOC thread. If it is mentioned in the Skype Chat I will make, post it here. I want all the information easily obtainable though here.

2. There are no OOC forms, but if you wish to participate (and you can start and leave whenever you want so long as you don't run in here and mess everything up) please post here you will be contributing to the story.

3. Do NOT drop a serious plot point (that can affect multiple/all characters) on your own without discussing it. If you do this, you will be warned and your plot may or may not be kicked.

4. Please make use of this OOC thread. Help branch off each other's ideas.

5. December 1st is October 1st and ONLY October 1st. However 6pm in the real world doesn't mean it is 6pm real time.

6. The fate of the world depends on how the majority wishes to end it. If you want everyone to live, you can make that happen, if you want everyone to die, that too.

7. Please try to contribute as many days as possible to the plot. But you can contribute to one day and no other day and that's fine. Just remember to say you were in here so I can add you to writers

8. Days are dependent on MY time Schedule. I am Eastern Time in the U.S. My midnight is midnight in the RP.

9. This RP will NOT be extended unless something seriously wrong happens. When it ends, I will end it and it will be over.

10. You can only godmod and powerplay if it has been discussed.

11. You're only limit is that you cannot play the Aliens. I am the aliens. If you wish to control Aliens speak with ME directly.

12. When you join, please place your Username, Name preferred to be called by, and your time zone in real life. And if you wish to have a character featured with it's own updates and sort of "journal" send me a picture and I will keep them here.

13. Have fun, go crazy, and remember the story may be timed, but there's plenty of time to develop and make up stories within this world.

--------------------

The Writers:

cstar, Colleen, EST/EDT.
    Glen, Glen, AEST (UTC+10:00)
    Sebax, Base, EST/EDT
    Magick, Magick, CST/CDT
    Aelin FireHeart, Gabi, PST
    Takeru Tenkuju, Moksha, EST/EDT
    TwilightBlader, TB, EST/EDT

Hyuge, Hyuge, CST/CDT

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Glen
    Preffered name: Glen
    Timezone: AEST (UTC+10:00)

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Username: Sebax
    Preffered name: Donald Dump Base
    Timezone: EST

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

User name: Magick.
    Preferred name: Magick
    Timezone: CST

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Username: AelinFireheart
    Preferred name: Gabi
    Timezone: PST

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: Takeru Tenkuji
    Preferred Name: King of the RPA Moksha

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: TwilightBlader
    Preferred Name: TB....which stands for Toilet Biscuits apparently

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Username: Hyuge
    Preferred Name: Hyuge
    Timezone: CST

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Thread has been posted
    Day 1 has now begun.

RP Changes: 1 Day in RP is 3 Days real time

-----

What is going on in this world because TL;DR
    -Alien race calling themselves the Qlokregh have invaded with spaceships looking like trains
    -A superbug is spreading with alien origin known as Musa Virus.
    -Germany was 'nuked'

Please remember to discuss your own RP stuff you add that might affect other characters in this thread. Let's put this OOC thread to use!

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I will be playing with Veera, Teliana, and Zack. If Veera is going to die I would prefer to have warning in advance and/or a hand in it plz. Veera and Teliana will be sisters.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Update about the disease:

Make up the symptoms if you wish. Perhaps make a new string of the disease if you want to have a different symptoms from someone else. However please make one detail in common:

At some point in the disease, people will turn an eggplant purple color. You can make that show up fast or slow you can make it the first thing that happens in the disease or the last thing. People do not necessarily have to die when they reach that color.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.