Digital Art └Tay's Art Showcase┐║Basically Everything║

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Shiki, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Hello!
    My name is Taylor and I've been doing graphical arts as well as traditional arts for quite awhile now.
    Only until recently did I start liking my works, so I've decided to set up a thread here as a sort of Art Showcase. Mostly because I don't want to create a thread for each little graphic or picture I've done.

Name: Taylor

I'm not 100% sure if this is allowed, but I'm doing it anyway, so it can be moved or closed or whatever...

Now that we've gone through the introduction and my reasoning for this thread, let's get started, shall we?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can post critique if you want! If you do, please link the graphic/art in question.
    I will try and keep this post updated, but if I forget anything, please spare me.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Ooooh wow! This entire thread is so beautiful and well put together I can look at it forever!! ( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈ॢ)・*♡
    Superb job on this thread alone hehe!

But it's not just the thread - your art is very lovely as well!
    I especially like your avatars - they're very crisp and vibrant (which I am a total sucker for). However, there's also a great variety with textures and tones and it's really just beautiful. I love looking at all of them one by one - each of them are so great on it's own, it's so cool to see every single one together!
    Your signatures are really great too, showcasing your skill with the various layers and effects of the software you use to edit these. They aren't cluttered and are well placed. Your color combinations are also very pleasing as well!
    Your role play banners are great too!! However, they do look a bit messy with how they're done. I would suggest playing around more with placement and not letting the background get too distracting since roleplay banners should generally have the character as a main focus. Try also checking out new fonts!!
    Your traditional art is also impressive!! Your digital pieces are my favourite cause your colors are placed so neatly and so solidly, it's beautiful! Try learning more about shadows and lighting for shading your pieces to give them more depth.

Overall, incredible thread!! I'll definitely be checking in more as you continue with more pieces. Keep up the amazing work!! c:

3. Shuhbooty moon child

I love love love you're avatars and banners! I love the avatars the most! <3 I love avatars like that, crisp clean and sharp. The banners are lovely also! Jinx, ichigo and the first soggy is my favorite. C: colorful and crsip. <3 beautiful work! Please post most c:

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Thanks you guys *v*
    [/url]
    Here are some more avatars and a banner I did today!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Shuhbooty moon child

Beautiful yet again! I love the texture of the banner. Its crop but solid o: keep up the good work!

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Just finished editing some new stuff into the OP under Traditional Art!

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

8. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

Very cute. I actually think you should try and colour a few of them in.

9. Cherry Berry Chaser

I am seeing quite a number of lovely improvements on your artistic skills and flair per every art piece submitted uwu

The hands for some toddlers art do need a little working on tho, but then saying that I know that hand anatomy in general is difficult to get right for many people (including myself when it comes to art ;0; )

But yeah! Asides from that, looks absolutely wonderful and I am excited for your future art pieces!
    As Reno said, it would be quite lovely to see some of them colored in c:

10. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Added some new stuff!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Oh boy!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]