Audio ♥║You 『Sakasama no Chou』║

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Jayn, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Jayn

Higurashi|Jigoku Shoujo
    [​IMG][​IMG]

╚»Linklinklink<3«╝

LYRICS

Kimi wa oboete iru no sakasama no chou
    Meeru no yaritori wa toritome mo nai
    Nagasarete ite mo oyogereba ii
    Taezu hito no koe wa nami no you ni

Shinjiru mama ni tsutaeru merodi
    Yasashii rizumu nakidashisou ni naru
    Itsumo ame ima ga mirai e to
    Tsuzuku sou omoitai yo

Anata wa ima doko denai moshite imasuka?
    kono sora no tsuzuku basho ni imasuka?
    Itsumo no yori egao de itekuru masuka?
    Ima wa tada sore wo negai tsuzukeru

♥♥♥
    Subbing/commenting/rating would be oh-so nice of you. Played by ear.
    Disclaimer: The songs aren't mine, I just combined the lyrics and melody.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Very nice. Technically sound, as far as I can tell, especially for having played it by ear. I was only familiar with one of the songs before listening so I looked up the other one. That was rather clever of you to combine the two songs, and it produced a very interesting sound. Not to mention your voice is lovely; you sound like a natural-born singer. You kept on-key and your breath control is pretty good, so that's always a plus.

Overall pleasant and very enjoyable. The only gripe I can think of is the audio quality, but that's not really your fault. Subbed & 5-star'd.

3. Jayn

Thank you very much. This made my night. xD I'm hoping to get a new microphone for Christmas or for my birthday so I can start recording in better quality and such. Besides that, it was really fun to do and I appreciate your comments and critiques. c:

4. Chevalier Crystal Princess

O_o

I...You're great. I've heard this song before by you, and this is even more amazing. Sure it doesn't have the harmonies, but it's so sweet sounding. The piano gives it a certain tenderness.

Plus, it's great that you made the viewer warm up towards you. It was funny, and makes it seem more personal.

5. Shrooms Destiny Islands Resident

Holy sh*t..I did not expect you to sing that well..but yeah..*mind is blown*

I adored the begining of the video,t'was cute xD *sorry for sounding like a creeper ;b*

6. Jayn

Aww, thank you very much. This means a lot and I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed it. ^^

Awww. Thank you so much! I'm glad you think so.

No, no, it's fine. You don't sound like a creeper. xDD Thanks again! <3

7. Stardust Chaser

I LOVE THIS. <3
    Admittedly I have not seen Jigoku Shoujo because I didn't like the manga, but the anime looks better so I've been planning on watching it for a while. Now I might have to >> xD.

But Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is my favorite series of all time, so I was soooo excited to see a You cover! On top of that, your cover is fantastic - You played the music beautifully and your voice has a soft, gentle tone to it that's very soothing, almost like you're whispering in the listener's ear. Overall I really enjoyed this, kudos.