Birth by Sleep 3 thrones, 3 rooms?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Llave, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Llave Superless Moderator

I was thinking lately and suddenly it hit me: "There are 2 rooms, the Room of Awakening and the Room of Sleep. However, there are 3 thrones from the Land of Departure."

So my question is; What is the third room, if any? (I am uncertain if there are any references to it either...)

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Although I can't say for sure there isn't a third room, there doesn't need to be one. The Room of Awakening was born from the throne room, but the Room of Sleep is completely unrelated to it.

Besides completing the set would be a room for Terra, but the trapped part of him is found at the Badlands. Not any room.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

The thrones are probably just for Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort and Yen Sid to sit on. I doubt it has connections with the rooms.

Besides I believe Xemnas or Xehanort was the one who created the Chamber of Repose so I doubt it has any connection with the thrones

4. Llave Superless Moderator

That's plausible, I suppose the only throne that was "locked" was the one front and center. The one that had Ventus in and the only one Aqua had sealed.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm pretty sure those 3 thrones have absolutely nothing to do with the 2 rooms. The thrones are most likely for Xehanort, Yen Sid, and Eraqus.

The 2 rooms are completely seperate things for the most part. There's the one that's under Hollow Bastion, and than there's the one that Ven is in, but they're not related to anything like the 3 thrones

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

You have a point though, I mean Kingdom hearts does seem to revolve around the number three a lot. All the power trios, trinity limit etc I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't put it past Nomura to have a secret Room of Nothingness or something. Maybe it'l be the Room of Requirement :P

7. Llave Superless Moderator

It does seem a little farfetched, but it could be possible that there is a secret connection...

I like the sound of that, it does sound reasonable. Nomura is known for such things, so i wouldn't put it past him as well. There may even be a story for that, maybe the start of the next saga after the Xehanort one. Kingdom Hearts: The Three Thrones

8. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

damn it kingdom hearts why square enix makes these things so hard to figure it out?

9. gamehelp1000 Moogle Assistant

what if the room was Yen-Sid's throne room but it hidden in his castle?? ~~

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I doubt there is a connection in this, the three thrones are Eraqus's, Yen Sid's and Xehanort's.

In Eraqus's throne is where the Keyhole was, he probably knew that and told Aqua what to do, and transformed this Land in Castle Oblivion, a World lost in the oblivion. Memories are there, memories from the awakening and from the sleeping.

If there is something else, them we will know in KH3D. (maybe)

11. Krowley Moderator

Perhaps the third throne was cut off from the main building?
    [​IMG]

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Krowley's theory is quite interesting.
    What makes me wonder why Castle Oblivion looks like it is now, it must be a reason that Nomura based on.