A Christmas that never was

Discussion in 'Archives' started by T3F, Jul 17, 2010.

1. T3F Chaser

My first fanfic...ever. It basically goes through the preparations of christmas through each org member. It will include secret santas and cookies =P. Its a bit gay, putting a fun and random side to Org XIII, but try to enjoy it nonetheless.

---------------------------------------------------------------

November 25th

ROXAS

Ugh, why so early? Its six in the morning. If the Superior thinks he's doing us a favour, or that getting up earlier is more 'efficient', he's wrong. Wrong like he was about his love for Kingdom Hearts, now THAT was an entertaining weekend. The Superior wants us to work so we can have a “nice Christmas, with decorations, presents and cookies!†honestly, it sounds like one of Demyx's bonehead suggestions.

Still, I'm not getting up. I refuse to. In maybe, four hours I'll consider it, but, not just yet, no. Seriously, who can be bothered to get up before the sun? Saix maybe, but he's just weird, his love for the moon really scares me.

Why am I thinking? Its too early to think. I need sleep. Lets see...hmm...one neoshadow...two neoshadows...three neoshadows...hey what the hell?

I wake up to see Axel, with his torched finger, brighter than the sun. Then again, at...6:05 AM, anything is brighter than the sun. Wait a minute, 6:05?! I slept for 5 minutes?! I'm going to kill him, I really am. His cocky smile, long, spiky bright red hair, bright green eyes, heh, he kinda looks like christmas.

“I know I know, but Xemnas wanted me to wake you, you are, after all...seven minutes late for breakfast. If you don't want to fight with Lexaeus for the leftovers, I suggest we go now.â€
    “Ok fine, Axel, what's for breakfast?â€
    “I don't know, and at this rate, I won't. Now lets go!â€

Axel dragged me by the hands out of my bed, then I staggered to my feet and started walking...straight into my bedroom door. Open the door, keep going. I walked slowly through a corridor that seemed like it never ended, but finally, I approached the “table of 13 seats.†Axel wasn't kidding, everyone is here, all 13 of us. Most of the table already had their black coats on, ready to work. Marluxia, Demyx, me, and a couple of others were still in their pj's, so at least I wasn't the odd one out.

Our table consists of Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Zexion, Lexaeus, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, and me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a part of the intro...

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

:D
    Wow I like it :)
    Which Org member you doing next?

3. T3F Chaser

Seriously? =)

I still need to finish roxas, that was a preview. I'm thinking of either doing Axel or Demyx next

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Yeah really liked it :D
    That was just a preview? Wow , Write more please XD
    Aw Do Demyx :3

5. T3F Chaser

Yep, it was just a preview. I finished Roxas, but I think I'll do Axel next, then Demyx, we'll see what happens:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Xaldin's turn to cook, and he's not half bad, I'm just thankful we don't have Larxene's cooking for breakfast. Let's just say her cooking 'zapped' us, literally. I think she has a grudge against us, but knowing her, she'd have a grudge against anyone.

“Ok, are eggs ok for everyone?” Xaldin kindly asked.
    “Yes.”
    “Fried or scrambled?”
    “Poached.”
    We all turned around to Zexion, who HAD to be different and difficult. He looked at Vexen, not even he was on his side this time, so he knows he screwed up. “heh heh heh, I'll have fried.”
    “Nice save” Xigbar whispered. After talking with the rest of us for a while, Xigbar gave the order to Xaldin, “Zexion, Axel, Saix, Demyx, Roxas and I will have fried eggs, the rest will have scrambled. Thankyou.” Sometimes, mornings at the table are awesome.

We each got our breakfast, which was undoubtedly delicious. When Xaldin suggested eggs, all of our faces lit up. That's a hard thing to do this early in the morning. Everybody has their 'bests' when it comes to cooking, Xaldin's is eggs, thank God!

While Lexaus was fighting with the other scrambled egg people for the sauce and the fried egg people happily enjoying their breakfast, Xemnas had to discuss the duties for the day.

“Next month is Christmas, and we have a lot to do before it comes, including trees, lights, cookies and Secret Santas. Seeing as I will not take part in the Secret Santa, I will be organising the partnerships. Now, lets get started.”

We were given our duties for the day. Axel, Larxene and Marluxia went to set up the lights, Xigbar, Xaldin and Lexaus are setting up the tree, and Demyx, Luxord and I are making the cookies. Fortunately for us, Demyx's 'best' is cookies. Saix, Zexion and Vexen have the day off, which I think is kind of annoying, but its good they're off, they can help us critique our work. Today's mission was to make chocolate chip cookies, give them to Vexen for testing, Zexion for critical analasis and Saix, well, because he wants a cookie. Its hard work because the Superior wants them to be perfect.

We finished off our first batch and handed it to Vexen. “Hmmmm, this batch doesn't seem to have any poisonous items, though these chips are pretty sharp, they could damage the tooth. But nevermind the chips, why is there such a high sugar content in these biscuits?”

“Because their cookies?” I replied. Vexen goes a bit insane over healthy food. They have to have an equal balance of everything, so its hard to get our cookies past them. “Vexen, they have such a high sugar content because they are a sweet desert after the Christmas dinner. Is that ok?”
    “That's fine. Just be aware that I will not be eating them if I had such a high load of sugar on Christmas day. Your batch has passed the test, I'll take them to Zexion for further analysis.”

We waited for a while for Zexion to come back, we didn't want to make another batch just in case he didn't think it was good. Zexion is the most critical person in the Organisation, he will pick out any and every fault in anything. Not only that, but if he doesn't think is good, he'll tell everyone else, and then no one will eat them, so its important to get this right.

In about five minutes Zexion came back with our batch, “Hmmm, not bad, you've definitely improved since last time, however I still don't like a couple of things. One of them would be, that the cookie has too many cracks, which may cause it to crumble. Also, some cookies have more chips than others, thats unfair to someone who has less chocolate and on that note, some are smaller than others. But other than that, Its a great batch! Keep making them and I guarantee you will improve!” I said Zexion was very critical, didn't I?

“Don't worry, Roxy, Vexen liked them, which is good enough! We'll just take Zexion's critique on board and try next time!” Trust Demyx to be the real optimistic one. “Yeah, there's always next time.”

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

That. Was. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. So, it is the best Organization christmas fan fic I've ever read, no, scrap that, it is the best KH christmas fan fic I've ever read, wait, scrap that too, it is the best christmas fan fic I've ever read! (I've never read one before :P)

I like the way you did it sort of like a journal entry, it isn't always my perfered type of storywriting, but you do a really good job with it.

7. T3F Chaser

Thankyou =) I wanted to try something different with the whole Christmas thing. Glad you like it^^ next chapter coming soon =)

EDIT: I just needed to finish Axel...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AXEL

November 26th

“Simply amazing Roxas, you really do remember me this time! I'M SO FLATTERED! But you're too late!” What? No, no no no no NO!!!!”

“I'm sorry Roxas! I'm so sorry I misjudged you I'm so sorry! Please! Please forgi”-is that a sitar?
    No way, It is NOT 6:00 already, and even if it was, Demyx isn't even bonehead enough to play a sitar this early, or is he? Still, unless Xemnas wakes me up, I am not gett- that sitar is really annoying me. But if its Demyx, should I tell him to shut up or not? His feelings could get hurt, and then he won't talk to me for ages, and what if its not him? Then again, its really annoying...

“DEMYX!!! Shut up! Its not even six yet! Go to sleep!” The sitar stops. Thankyou Larxene, I owe you one...

“Larxene, shut up!”
    “You shut up, Xigbar!”
    “I'm Vexen!”
    “How dare you confuse ME with Vexen! Shame on you!”
    “What's that supposed to mean?!”

Larxene, please let me throw a fireball at you, please.

“As long as you're all awake, meet me downstairs, we can star work early today.” Awesome, now I've lost...ten precious seconds of sleep and Xemnas wants us to have breakfast. Nice going guys, if I'm in your group today, I will burn you all.

My door creaks open as I see a dark shadow emerge. If its Xemnas I'm, getting up, otherwise...nevermind, its Luxord.
    “ 'Ello Axel! Might I borrow your coat today? Mine was burnt baking biscuits yesterday.”
    “Sure, go ahead. I have 2 coats for that reason.” Little did Luxord know that he picked up the coat with my name embroidered on it. I would tell him, but its kinda early. My alarm went off, I'll take that as a sign to get up.

Walking to breakfast, I stroll past Roxas' bedroom and his bed is empty. Nice work, you got yourself out today. I really hope Larxene isn't cooking today, that toast was, how do I put this...'electrifying.' Literally. I walk towards the table, and there's only five people there: Xemnas, Larxene, Xigbar, Vexen and Roxas, the same three people who kept me up today, plus the Superior, who must've woken Roxas. I pulled out my chair, embroidered with 'VIII' on the back, and sat down. Seeing as my chair faces the kitchen, I can see who's cooking, and today we're having cookies for breakfast.

“Demyx is cooking today guys, we're having cookies!” I yelled and all of a sudden Zexion and Vexen sprinted downstairs. I've never seen more excitement on Vexen's face to eat such an unhealthy breakfast. “Roxas, why are these two so excited?” At the mention of cookies, I know Roxas was with Demyx, so he has to have some idea.
    “We were making cookies yesterday,and we gave the batch to them for some 'critisism and critique'.”
    “Fair enough.”

Soon Luxord, Lexaus, Marluxia and Saix walk in, angry. You could tell they were disturbed beyond tiredness, and I forgot Luxord had my name on his coat. This is a great opportunity to bother them. “Hey Luxord, how come you have my coat on?” I calmly asked.
    “You said I could wear it.” He calmly replied.
    “Number 10, you have your own coat, do you not?” The Superior asked. Demyx woke Xemnas up the earliest, so he was the angriest. If Luxord told him the truth, he would be dead.
    “Y-Yes sir, um, its just that, um-”
    “It was all our fault Superior! We were baking and his coat caught fire!” Roxas blurted out. The rest of us leaned in cautiously to see what would happen next.
    Xemnas laughed, “Well, that's ok. Luxord, don't be scared of me, if something happened, you should tell me.” Oh yeah, like Luxord was going to tell him!

Eventually we all got our breakfasts, and Demyx's cookies are to die for! They're always too delicious for their own good. Coffee was great too, and Demyx received a 'thumbs up' from Zexion and Roxas about their hot chocolates, its really hard to get a 'thumbs up' from Zexion about anything.

“If anyone wants more, I'll put a plate in the middle.” Demyx yelled from the kitchen. That was about the stupidest thing you could do with such a plate. Poor Saix, he's sitting next to Lexaus, he won't get a thing. As soon as Demyx put the plate down, we all fought for our cookies.

“Guys, relax. There's 13 on the plate, but I don't want one.”
    “Neither do I.” Xemnas and Marluxia replied. Good. That leaves 3 extra cookies, one for Lexaus, one for Saix, one for-or Lexaus can take all of them, that's cool too.

“On to your assignments for today, I'm putting you into bigger groups. Christmas is coming and we cant afford any days off. So Axel, you will join Xaldin, Xigbar and Lexaus in the tree, Vexen, you and Saix will help Marluxia and Larxene with the lights, and Zexion will join Roxas, Demyx and Luxord for the cookies. Actually, Luxord will probably catch fire again, swap with...Larxene. Are we clear?”
    “Yes Superior.”

Why was I assigned with the ridiculous job of setting up the tree? I don't have the same muscle as those guys, I burn things! Nevertheless, I walked up to the living room, and there was Lexaus, shaking his head while Xaldin and Xigbar try to talk. Did I do something already? I walked up to them anyway.

“Hey, I'm sorry I don't have strength like you guys, if ou want to give me a break, fine by me. The last thing I want to do is interfere with your work.” I smirked. I hope that worked well enough so I don't have to actually work.
    “As if! You can burn things, that's awesome. we'll need you to melt some glass into shapes for ornaments and decorations for the tree. As for the actual tree, we can handle that ourselves.” Xigbar seemed so calm about the whole situation. He also thought I was a craftsman, well, at least he has hope.

By the end of the day I had made a dusk with wings, my charkrams, a nobody symbol, Kingdom Hearts, and balls with all the member's names on them. Tomorrow I'll need to make the star, and then I can help setting up the tree, if they haven't already finished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demyx is coming next

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Again, awsomeness, I have absolutly no clue how you came up with this, but it is amazing, I loved the part where axel was thinking please, let me throw a fireball at you, it was hilarious, and the story writting is good enough that I'm not bothered by the fact that we are in the middle of summer.

9. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol. This is good. Makes me laugh.