A Day in the Life of Organization XIII (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter II - Javelin Throw

Main Character: Do I have to list them all? *sigh*

Organization XIII arrived at Olympus Collisium, eager to win the Javelin Throw contest. The black cloaked group signed up and waited in the suddenly enlarged lobby. "Was the lobby always this big?" Demyx asked. "It wasn't like this last time."

"Welcome all to the Javelin Throw competition, sponsered by Hades Enterprise, we are proud to present the favorite, the mighty hero, Hercules!" Phil jumps off his stand and moves the box he was standing on away.

Hercules pulls out his speech paper, then shreds it. "Who needs that speech? On with the games!"

First up was Herc, who's godly strength, threw it straight to Mount Olympus. "Wow, er, that one's hard to beat."

Second was Donald. "Hyah!" The second the Javelin slipped out of Donald's wings, it fell down like it wasn't thrown at all.

Herc scratches his head. "Oops, looks like Donald grabbed mine."

After the rest of the people finished finished (Sora, Goofy, Hades, Auron, Squall, Tifa, Cloud, Cid, Cerberus, and the Titans), up next was Organization XIII. The audience booed. "You racist punks!" "Those chumps can't throw for crap!" "You cut off my limbs!" Larxene smiled at that last comment.

First up was Xemnas, who charged the Javelin with the force (yes, THE force) and impacted on Hercules' Javelin, both snapped. "Yes! Oh yeah, I knew the coffee helped!" At that comment, the rest of the Organization scrambled about before Xemnas went crazy.

After Xemnas stopped spinning his Aeriel Sabers around, the competition resumed. Xigbar had extreme accuracy, breaking Herc/ Xemnas' record by one inch. Larxene's lightning-fast throw never made ground, it stayed in orbit for a LONG time. Roxas' throw hit light-speed, also reaching orbit........ around TWTNW. Xaldin cheated, controlling the air flow and getting his Javelin stuck in the Gates of Olympus. Lexeaus reached Herc/Xemnas' spot also. Vexen, Demyx, and Luxord couldn't make 9 inches due to lack of strength. Saix' throw landed on the moon, ironically. Marluxia cheated using vines to entangle his Javelin and went into Olympus. And finally Zexion, who cheated by making an illusion of his Javelin circling the world increasingly fast.

"Ok, um, due to technical difficulties, including the spearing of the judges, this contest is canceled, good day to you all!" Phil quickly runs away.

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

"You cut off my limbs!"

XDDDDDDD

Love that one... =3

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

That was either Olette or The Black Knight. XDDD

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDDD

I thought it was the Black Knight, but whatever. XD At least he finally admitted it to himself.

*cracks up again*

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL! I like this story!! Yet another has been found to have talent! Anyways,yeah,Larxene's DANGEROUS...Give her a Sea Salt Icecream,and RUN if you ever anger her...It MIGHT save your life...maybe not. Don't mind me. I'm in a weird mood today...*shruggs*

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

XDDD Yeah, Vexen tortured him in his "experiments."

Never fuse Xemnas and Larxene, then give the abomination coffee.............. DEATH!

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I'LL second that! XDDDDD

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah. I wonder what would happen if someone *coughNaminecough* kicked Saiix while he was on coffe...BERSERKSAILORMOON!!! lol,I'm hyper!!!

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Yeah... Kinda wondering why Herc didn't come up and kick their butts for spearing the judges, though... XD;

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Honest, this Fan Fic is just for laughs.......... :p Who knew the life of a nobody was so hilarious?

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I DID!!! XDDDDDD

*waves hand around like some kinda 'tard XD*

13. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I need ideas for next chapter......

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

Demyx drags a couple of the Organization Members to a Sitar Consert!!