A KH Short - Please read and u will emjoy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas OG

Yen Sid was listening to some nice classical music, as happy as he could be. He tapped his fingers along with the tune, but they came to rest as a familiar figure stood in front of him.
    “I’m tired of this damn weapon!â€
    A key; long, large, and many other nice adjectives was slammed in front of him. Sora stood with his arms crossed and his skinny twig legs sticking out of ridiculously large balloon shorts, along with shoes that would not only fit a clown’s feet but Barbara Streisand’s nose.
    “This key isn’t doing me any good!†he screamed at Yen Sid, spittle flying from his mouth.
    Yen Sid calmly replied, “Sora, you are the Keyblade Master. It is your duty to use this key to lock the hearts of worlds from the Heartless.â€
    “Oh yeah!†said Sora, flailing his arms wildly. “Then why does Cloud get an awesome mummified sword, and Leon gets a blade with a gun in it!â€
    “Because they are not Keyblade Masters!†said Yen Sid. “Only the Keyblade Masters may wield the Keyblade.â€
    “Well, it sucks,†said Sora. “I quit being the Keyblade Master.â€
    Sora quit and all the worlds plunged into darkness. Kingdom Hearts III was really, really bad, and after beating it everyone wanted their money back.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Thank you for that story Roxas, that will make me feel better when I don't have enough money for KH3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.